New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Here's "missing piece" we got thanks to our friend here and lord, thank him for that - I've lost this in hd crash few years ago and couldn't find the way to get it till today! So, it's finally here and it's great interracial video with booty housewife who got fucked by hung black lover who literally destroyed her pussy and unloaded his balls into her mouth in the end. Hubby on the phone in the beginning - she said she ordered room service and black lover knocked on her door! And hubby on the phone in the end and she said she had just finished "eating"! Great stuff!

size: 417 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 27:15

NTB_IR_Phncll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailing her bald pussy with his long spear and delivering her dinner she ordered:

nitobe

Elite
Thick blond milf gets fucked by two big black dicks and had them right on the floor... It looked like hotel or something and I assume this was filmed on vacation too but what I liked the most is her way of sucking those big black dicks while the person behind the camera who supposed to be hubby was encouraging her... That encouragement was more like cheering up on some sport even, like she was competing in black dick sucking! And that was great part - she enjoyed that voice behind the camera and was passionately sucking her two big black dicks. Guys fucked her bareback and marathon ended with two creampies after bareback fucking..

size: 283 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 15:00

NTB_IR_Blckgyswhtss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Thick blond mom with big, round ass passionately sucked bbc's and got their cumloads:

nitobe

Elite
Nerdy looking blond with glasses on plays around with big black dick in front of camera. She loves to show off and gap her pussy and loves that huge dick of course. Doesn't look like successful student to me and seems like she's too old to be a student - probably in her early thirties I'd say but maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes you can's simply guess someone's age but I have an impression that she has put those glasses on just to look like nerdy, dorm blond... Anyways, she's having great time with her hung black lover - it was real pleasure watching her in action...

size: 300 mb
duration: 24:23

NTB_IR_Sxynrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Don't know what's that pink rubbery thing but she had it before bbc nailed her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
This was some kind of workshop with blonde white milf as a host and her busty girlfriend who just wanted to be fucked by big black dick. Bareback and with cum eating in the end. It supposed to be her first black dick encounter but hey, he did it with such skill that I bet she did it before and loved doing it. And she liked the camera too - was flirting with it all the time. Another version of this video was posted some two years ago but this one beats it in quality - it was real pleasure watching it again... Also have to say thanks to our friend who provided this one too!

size: 266 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 17:53

NTB_IR_Wrkshp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice camera angle, wet pussy, black fishnets and huge facial in the end - she loved it:

nitobe

Elite
This busty blond milf is soo damn sexy and her accent is pure killer - I didn't know which was better, watching her in action with hung black stud or talking. Oh, you gotta listen to her, and her hubby of course! This was one night stand filmed by her husband and dear lord she is one super sexy creature, with nice, natural curves, juicy, bald pussy and damn great jugs - probably the best pair of boobs I've ever seen... I really don't know much about her (but would love to) and have to say this is one of the sexiest real cuckold videos! Whole that "situation" caught by the eye of cam was simply sparkling with good vibes! Credit for this one goes to a good friend who was kind enough to share this one, and to put the pieces together of course! Kudos for that!

size: 327 mb
duration: 27:54

NTB_IR_Fckblndwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Everything was great in this video but that pair of jugs was simply outstanding:

nitobe

Elite
Couldn't skip this one because she is one of my favorite white milfs and I can't say for sure but it seems that this one is among last ones before she went under the knife... Maybe some kind of boobjob was done here but nothing significant - those jugs are still like in her early works I think.. Anyway - two big black dicks, bareback fucking, hard anal sex and double facial in the end. But of course, her white stockings and lingerie actually caught my eye. Like always!

size: 368 mb
duration: 19:29

NTB_IR_Mmnwht.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looked just amazing wearing white stockings and let her bulls fuck both her holes:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf's intense blacking in front of her husband who was filming. She was so soaking wet that her juices were oozing all the way down the bed sheets and hubby was so anxious that his hands were shaking. She was moaning, groaning, screaming, kept calling her black lover all the time and her stud kept thrusting harder and harder till he filled his condom with cum. Would probably be better if everything was done bareback especially because she was so damn wet because of pure skin to skin contact but for them safety comes first. Either way it turned out to be fantastic cuckold interracial video!

size: 240 mb
duration: 10:53

NTB_IR_Rlxngwthlvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was literally drooling over that huge black disc that pounded her hard:

nitobe

Elite
Skinny cuckold white wife got fucked by hung black stud and it seems like it was her first time. It was pure pain and pleasure. She was rolling her eyes, moaning, groaning, biting and crumpling sheets while black rod with condom on was penetrating her bald pussy... Hubby was filming this and she was glimpsing to him from time. Black lover came in her mouth in the end but it was kinda too much for her to swallow - simply couldn't do it and let it spill on the bedsheets. I can say for sure that she is lousy housewife because that room they fucked was real mess and looked more like workshop or something than real bedroom... but she got what she wanted and hubby filmed it and that is all that counts!

size: 309 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 10:25

NTB_IR_Pnflplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going deep into her bald hole and cumming in her mouth but she couldn't swallow:

nitobe

Elite
Great curves, booty ass, bald, juicy pussy, fishnets and big black dick. Bareback fucking of course and stuffing pussy with cum of course. Gorgeous brunette gets fucked by hung black stud and plays with his cumload...Vids like this always gets my attention and it's something I that I simply can't resist. Especially that meaty pussy...

size: 245 mb
duration: 06:11

NTB_IR_Qckcrmpmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

That meaty pussy is so tight and wet and black lover couldn't resist it too

nitobe

Elite
Two white milfs and hung black stud were having threesome on a desk in office or something like that. Just turned the camera on and had fun all together. One big black dick was obviously not enough for two insatiable honeys like them... Brunette in black stockings and garters stole the show but she deserved it - looked so sexy and her pussy was so yummy that black stud couldn't resist her...

size: 417 mb
duration: 30:01

NTB_IR_Mlfsbbcshw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fine black lingerie and big black dicks always go well together:

nitobe

Elite
Celebrating birthday the best possible way - with black boyfriend and eating his creampie as if it was b-day cake cream. Handsome, booty blond with nice, soft natural jugs had actually only one candle for her celebration but that one was big and she had to blow it hard... She did it with pleasure, then got fucked and finally received sweetest cream ever straight in her mouth. Instant delivery!

size: 444 mb
duration: 37:50

NTB_IR_Bbccrmbd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ready for big black dick, got fucked hard and got her mouth full of black cum:

nitobe

Elite
At first I wasn't sure but now I am absolutely positive that this is skinny cuckold white wife from the other day who couldn't swallow black lover's cum after he fucked her in front of her husband. This fuck session with same bull looked totally different, at least the room was nice and clean, but it wasn't that painful like last time - she passionately sucked his big dick off and then rode on top him and showed all the tattoos on her back and on her ass. It was one nice, round bottom and although her tits are small and with perky nipples I have to say that she is damn sexy wife and one pretty honey of course!

size: 301 mb
duration: 15:57

NTB_IR_Scksnrds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Last time it was with condom on but here she fucked her lover bareback:

nitobe

Elite
Oh my god what a pair of wonderful, big natural boobs with huge nipples!!! Just perfect white housewife - the one that absolutely reflects my taste! Firm, curvy, but not fat, brickhouse if you want and with nice, juicy and meaty hole between her legs, carefully shaved and soaking wet. She sucked off big black dick first and did it with real passion. Then she just spread her legs wide and let her black stud pound her tiny hole before he unloaded his balls and spurted his cum on that pair of wonderful boobs. Whole video is amazing but that scene in the end when she got her boob load and then smeared that cum all over was simply unforgettable...

size: 213 mb
duration: 17:13

NTB_IR_Wrtht.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was soaking wet but her big boobs with all that cum on were simply great:

nitobe

Elite
Thick chinese honey, real brickhouse lady had big black dick for the first time and she liked every single moment of her new experience. There's pretty nice "talking" part in the beginning where she talked about sex, likes and dislikes, everything and nothing and she didn't have the slightest idea about the size of black dick she was about the have until she unzipped her black lover's pants. And she couldn't hide how surprised she was! She said that it was the biggest dick she's ever seen, and she was looking forward to try it. Damn pretty, curvy babe I must say with beautiful smile and deep blue eyes - she was big turn on for her black stud too and he let her play with his "pride", fucked her bareback and came on her small tits in the end...

size: 340 mb
duration: 18:13

NTB_IR_Chnschbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lurking her tight hole, fucking her hard bareback and leaving cumload on her tits:

nitobe

Elite
This is really rare shit and didn't know it even existed and that she even fucked this ugly, fat guy who always plays with his own nipples making me laugh every time I watch stuff he filmed. She was gorgeous as always, booty redhead with sweet tuft on her pubis but as I've said - this guy is funny as hell and I was surprised when saw them doing hard action together. She usually fucks black guys with dongs between their legs but judging on what I've saw here I think she had great time actually. Got fucked hard and received her black stud's load in her mouth and on her chests...

size: 392 mb
duration: 33:24

NTB_IR_Nlngwt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pale skinned, booty white honey gets he wet pussy nailed and got cumload in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Here's something interesting and rare too - asian hotwife had passionate sex with hung black lover who fucked her bareback and emptied his balls on her tits. She is hot as always and her tattoos are really fantastic but I kinda liked her more without that paintings on her legs, back and belly, but looks like her passion for big black dick is real and she fucks like there there's no tomorrow or next time. And that's why I like her way!

size: 435 mb
duration: 28:27

NTB_IR_Mmbrbck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Balls deep into that juicy, smooth shaved pussy and delivering cumload on her breasts:

nitobe

Elite
Thick asian honey had fun in an adult theater with hung black stranger in front of camera. I am not sure about her ethnicity because she is definitely asian but her genes are definitely mixed, like she's partially latina or something like that. She sucked off big black dick, got fucked by her guy and finally had his seed straight in her mouth. I loved that thick, curvy, brickhouse body and huge, natural, flossy tits - soft like some kind of cushion...

size: 236 mb
duration: 07:57

NTB_IR_Tstngbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Got fucked with tarp on but oral joy and cumming was without rubber of course:

nitobe

Elite
Wearing wedding dress and day dreaming about big black dick - it would be so great if it was possible to get fucked by one of them before putting wedding ring on a finger. And something like that happened here - her wish was granted and she had pretty rough ride with hung black stud who fucked her bareback and left creampie inside her bald pussy. Big black dick on wedding day seems like pretty nice fantasy and the only thing I'd add here are white stockings and garters...

size: 227 mb
duration: 15:00

NTB_IR_Wddngwt.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was bent over and creampied from behind - stuffed to the top with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Really long black stick, real black spear for squirting hotwife who loves big black dicks more than anything else... And oh my she is such squirter - I don't know how in the hell she is doing that and are all those fake or real but she really can spray, especially when when fucked by thick black dicks. And one more thing - she looked like blond to me here - natural blond, but still I'll stick to that that she is natural redhead. And have to mention that sweet, meaty pussy, tight and wet and always ready for action...

size: 320 mb
duration: 16:57

NTB_IR_Wtngwtpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Raindrops" were all over after she squirted hard over her black lover's dick:

nitobe

Elite
Two nasty, horny and busty latinas shared big black dick and had great threesome with hung black stud... Big boobs, round asses, black fishnets and two juicy pussies were big turn on for hung black stud who hardly waited to dip his dick deep down in that hole. It was real feast for the eyes at least for me and mostly because of those sexy lingerie they both had!

size: 459 mb
duration: 24:18

NTB_IR_Twltns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Girlfriend was there to help and to take a lick or two of black stud's cum