New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Firm body, natural curves, round bottom, soft skin, bald pussy, great natural boobs and hair always up, and black dicks of course. Cuckold white housewife looks incredibly sexy and appealing and she is always big turn on for her endowed black lovers. Got fucked hard by two black gents here and her passion is real... she simply loves doing it in front of camera. She was flirting with the camera all the time and her husband did incredible job filming this. Amazing housewife who looks so sexy that will keep your jaw glued to the floor...

size: 286 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 16:46

NTB_IR_Htwfsblls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumloads ended on her face in the end and she proudly showed it to her man:

nitobe

Elite
Handsome, shorthaired blond was clenching with hung black lover while her husband was filming. The passion was boiling over here and I am not sure that hubby was ok seeing his beloved wife exchanging passionate kisses with her black lover who drilled her bald pussy bareback. I'd rather say she's in love with this guy than she is just addicted to big black dick - chemistry between them is so obvious and I think she didn't even noticed her hubby was behind the camera - she was so focused on her black lover and his huge dick... And those kisses with entangled tongues nailed deep into each others mouth... man, that was something!!!

size: 296 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 09:57

NTB_IR_Prpssn.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

This wasn't just good old plain blacking, this was real love story caught on cam:

nitobe

Elite
Red stockings, red thongs and big black dicks for horny redhead white wife who shaved her meaty pussy clean leaving just her famous redhair tuft on her pubis. She spent night with two hung black studs in hotel room and they fucked the hell out of her and she squirted again and again while big black sticks pounded her pussy hard. Looked damn sexy here and just let her two stallions to do what they wanted with her - she wanted their dicks so bad...

size: 382 mb
duration: 17:01

NTB_IR_Rdwtthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Enjoying bareback black dicks and squirting all over them when cumming:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
A night to remember for cuckold white granny - intense and bareback sex with impregnation she never experienced before. When she saw that huge black hammer she swallowed it with such greed hardly waiting to feel it deep inside her hairy pussy! When she sat on him it was like seventh heaven and what happened next was kind of dream for her! Have to say that she looked incredibly sexy - super sexy granny that has gone totally wild with her hung black stud...

size: 508 mb
duration: 31:41

NTB_IR_Cstsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

He was balls deep and spurted his creamy load straight into her wet, hairy hole:

nitobe

Elite
Grey haired white milf ( i prefer this rather than granny) had another session with her favorite black lover... Mercyless black banging till her pussy was loaded once again. She is slender and damn fit and she can have it in every imaginable position. Many girls twice of her age can only envy her... She is one in a million and it's always a pleasure watching her in action with hung black studs...

size: 700 mb
duration: 50:28

NTB_IR_Nwmnsfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Receiving black cock in every imaginable position - she is one flexible lady:

nitobe

Elite
This is getting back to the roots I suppose. One of the first real cuckold housewives I've found and watched on the web has been impregnated by hung black stud in front of her husband who filmed and shared this great video. Vids were in pretty much lousy quality some 10 years ago, but this was pretty fine for that time - great one if I may say. She's real brickhouse, she loves showing off and she wasn't shy at all - she loved being filmed by her husband and enjoyed being fucked by hung black men. Had a quick, bareback action here and got her pussy filled with cum by hung black stud. Amazing!!!

size: 86 mb
duration: 05:10

NTB_IR_Drtydnn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wedding ring, big black dick, impregnation - she showed us all in about 5 minutes:

nitobe

Elite
Freshly married, fit white wife from the other day got fucked by her husband and hung black bull and got stuffed with cum once again! Cum was oozing out of her bald, dripping wet pussy and she kept receiving load after load from both of them. Her husbands loves watching her in action with another man and she loves being stuffed by both of them. She is always dripping wet and loves doing it bareback and it's really great to see real life wife in this kind of action. No faking, just real sloppy seconds, bareback pounding, gaping pussy and showing off with her cum filled pussy... She is magnificent and her videos are really top notch in this cathegory!

size: 251 mb
duration: 07:46

NTB_IR_Nwdbldckfn.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Smooth shaved and always hungry for bareback black dick that fills her pussy with cum:

nitobe

Elite
There was an old, low quality version of this fantastic interracial gangbang that has been posted some 5 years ago and then bit better version after this but this one beats everything in terms of picture quality. This was busty white milf's ass and squirting ganbang that started with glass of champagne as appetizer... she needed to relax before all those black dongs tore her ass (and pussy) apart. She is incredible white honey, horny as hell, insatiable and loves dicks in every hole - especially in her ass. For me, that curvy, brickhouse body, big, natural boobs, carefully trimmed pussy with shaved labia and those small, hard nipples are something I can watch over and over again and she always amazes me - her attitude and willing to party with black studs is something that can rarely be seen...

size: 699 mb
type: mp4
duration: 46:04

NTB_IR_Dpnkyspssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ass, pussy... you name it - both her pussy and ass were drilled by big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
I can freely say this is a missing piece in a collection that has been shared some two years ago... not sure how I missed it but I definitely did and it was real pleasure watching it - that series is awesome and there are some real cuckold interracial classics there. This one was great too, featuring cuckold white blond that has been impregnated by hung black lover in front of her husband! She wore pantyhose (I hate that but ok) and she showed her cum filled pussy to the hubby in the end. The most interesting part was when black lover nailed one of those instant pregnancy testers straight into her cum filled pussy - job done!!!

size: 319 mb
duration: 16:05

NTB_IR_Strngrfllswf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black stud tore her pantyhose up, nailed his huge dick and impregnated her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Sometimes one big black dick can be enough for two insatiable white honeys - but it has to be really special one - hard as rock, thick and spear like! These two white babes got what they wanted in an excellent threesome with hung black stud who fucked the hell out of both and let them share his cumload in the end. Stretched their pussies and probably gave them another round when lights were off - they deserved such treatment...

size: 530 mb
duration: 28:02

NTB_IR_Dsyntbtsmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

This can't be called drilling - this is actually fracking and pure pussy destruction:

nitobe

Elite
Amazing redhead with curvy body, carefully trimmed pussy and big natural boobs with extremely huge nipples gets fucked and impregnated in front of camera. Her meaty pussy got loaded, her lover came inside her while she was riding on top of him. She just let her load drip out on her lover's dick and then he cleaned her pussy of all that cum. I've expected hubby or boyfriend to do the cleaning job in the end but no, her lover did it after filling her pussy with seed and that was kinda odd scene - fingering and licking her pussy already filled with cum...

size: 299 mb
duration: 19:34

NTB_IR_Cmlck.avi

rar password = nitobe

Riding, loading, letting cum drip out and waiting for thorough clean up:

nitobe

Elite
I've been scratching my head over this cuckold interracial video for some time because there was another one with same milf and same black bull filmed in the same room and she was wearing the same clothes, and same red scarf was on the bed but that one ended with creampie - huge, sticky one and I couldn't say if her bull filled her pussy here or not. I suppose he did because she kept rubbing her pussy over his dick after taking a joy ride and after watching both videos again I suppose they filmed two videos at the same day and that this was one of those hotel adventures that usually happens on weekends. She is gorgeous white milf, dressed in black stockings and garters and she got fucked by fresh black buck in front of her husband. She is damn fine lady and she drove her black stud totally nuts!

size: 325 mb
duration: 11:05

NTB_IR_Frstmlfnwrnd.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Bald white pussy, thick black dick and black stockings - she had one hell of adventure:

Another video with same milf posted in January this year - I think this happened first because she had her panties on:

kukuriku said:
size: 191 mb
duration: 06:34

NTB_IR_Frstmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge cumload for horny milf - just pulled it out of her wet hole:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white wife gets fucked by hung black lovers in front of her husband who was filming, taking pictures, jerking his dick off and patiently waiting for his turn. And when black studs finished with his beloved honey he dipped his dick deep inside her meaty pussy loaded with black cum and finally unloaded his balls inside his wife's pussy. He went last but he watched quite a show before that. His wife was really cute white housewife, with curly hair, thick thighs, round bottom and dripping wet, smooth shaved pussy. She took black dicks in her mouth straight away hardly waiting to feel those black dongs deep inside her pussy. She was just glimpsing to her hubby from time to time but didn't have time for him - she was too busy with big black dicks!

size: 479 mb
duration: 49:58

NTB_IR_Crlychbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deep and hard into that bald, meaty hole - she was waiting for long, long time:

nitobe

Elite
Okay, this is great interracial video but it has one minor "flaw" - the audio is fucked up in the last third of it. Intro is great, she introduced herself, showed her wedding ring, did nice chit-chat about sex and how much she liked big black dicks and stuff like that... When fucking started audio was ok, but later on it began disappearing and coming back again but I didn't mind that because few oohs and ohs and some moaning and groaning can be missed if the rest is nice and have to say that at least picture quality is fantastic. Original video has same audio issues so I couldn't do much to fix it. It's up to you and if you ask me, everything with this great looking cuckold white mom is hot as hell and vids are awesome!!!

size: 487 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 31:48

NTB_IR_Wddngrngncm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching her bald pussy with his thick dick and cumming straight into her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Hung black stud answered a booty call and fucked horny white blond who waited for him in hotel room all ready for some hard action outside her bedroom. He was horny as hell too and it didn't take long before his cannon shot a "round" inside her wet pussy! And that's all she expected actually - a quickie with strong and hung black guy who would drill her pussy hard and stuff her hole with his cum!

size: 208 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 07:38

NTB_IR_Qckmlfld.rar

rar password = nitobe

She got what she came for - bareback black dick and a cumload inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
I think this is the same busty white honey from about a month ago who got fucked by hung black stud in front of camera - that amazing pair of big, natural jugs is simply unforgettable! Just amazing tits and hairy pussy for hung black guy. She wore fishnets again but this video somehow ends abruptly or her lover was too horny and filled her pussy in. She was posing for camera first, then entered other room where her lover was waiting, put blindfold on and just spread her legs wide for his big dick...

size: 159 mb
duration: 05:21

NTB_IR_Ttbtfrbsty.rar

rar password = nitobe

For my taste this is perfect body and those jugs are absolutely stunning:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf had another round with her hung black lovers and knocked them both down once again! Milked two big black dicks in no time and got their loads straight on her bald pussy. No wonder that happened - just look at that firm, tight body, excellent, natural curves, great boobs, flat belly, round ass and sweet, bald pussy between her legs - she is so lusty and so cock hungry...

size: 346 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 15:52

NTB_IR_Ntbstr.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Her bald pussy was all covered with thick cumloads from her big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Slender, small titted cuckold white wife squirts while big black dick was pounding her pussy bareback. She is kinda skinny but her ass is nice and round and her black stud just nailed her from behind... He kept pushing harder and harder and came inside her but continued pounding her. When she was about to come he pulled his dick out and she squirted over his dick. Hubby filmed that moment and she then showed her bald pussy all smeared with cummy cream and squirt. She had big smile on her face and hubby kept saying "oh, man!", "oh, man!"...

size: 427 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 16:29

NTB_IR_Mkhrsqrt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Creaming, cumming and squirting over big black dick that fucked her hard:

nitobe

Elite
Huge white girl, fatty and insatiable chubby with big breasts and bald pussy jumped on her black stud while he was still sleeping - the best way to wake up is when big white meat "steak" jumps on you and starts eating up your "sausage" for breakfast!!! Something like that happened here and I am exaggerating as always but she is in deed one really big, chubby and busty white girl and she got pounded hard and impregnated by her skinny but well endowed black friend. She came twice inside her - first time was when she was riding on top of him and then she just opened her legs wide for him and he did it again...

size: 340 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 18:48

NTB_IR_Bstywhtchbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing off with her cum loaded pussy for the camera - he left quite a load inside her:

nitobe

Elite
Skinny, small titted redhead got fucked bareback in her pussy and ass by long and thick black dick. She didn't know if she was going to make it in her ass with with help of some lube and juices from her pussy everything went smoothly and she was quite happy about it. Skinny wives are not among my favs but this pale skinned, short haired redhead was really big turn on and watching her in action was real pleasure! Quite charming white lady and she instantly became black dick addict. You're gonna love her!

size: 506 mb
duration: 36:36

NTB_IR_Smllsnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She might have shaved her pussy better but her black bull didn't mind that at all: