New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white mom had a threesome with two hung black studs in her bedroom and while her hubby was away working night shift... She came straight from bathroom, her hair was still wet and she turned the camera on - I guess she wanted to show her husband what she did while he was away and why their bedroom was in such mess... She's having big, natural, flossy tits with huge nipples, big, round ass, fat belly and bald pussy - saucy white mom that needed some extra fun in her marital bed.

size: 226 mb
type: avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 10:04

NTB_IR_Blcksndwch.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny white mom being pleased by two hung black studs in her marital bed:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking white wife enjoyed big black dick, gets his thick cumload all over her pussy and finally got his dong straight in her tiny asshole. It was real intense black dick session with passionate blowjob with deepthroating and drooling over black dick and then her lover nailed her bald pussy balls deep and kept thrusting till his seed was spilled all over her pussy... She looks damn hot and sexy, her body is firm and with perfect curves, ass and belly are tight and she is insatiable - could be doing this all night long!!!

size: 375 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 31:58

NTB_IR_Drlngbbc.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

White pussy all covered with thick black cum and bareback anal drill:

nitobe

Elite
Really sweet white chick, damn sexy and appealing but inexperienced got fucked by big black dick for the first time. She was horny as hell but as soon as she took that big black dick in her mouth you can clearly see that she hasn't done that before - she was struggling with black dong but her lover was patient enough to lead her through everything so he took the initiative and pleased her like no one before. He fucked her bareback and although it is not shown on the screen it looks like he came inside her - that tight, smooth shaved white pussy was big turn on for him too...

size: 354 mb
duration: 16:03

NTB_IR_Swtwthbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She has an amazing, fit body and black stud did everything to please her:

nitobe

Elite
Probably the shortest massage session ever - as soon as tattooed white chick figured out that black guy who ordered a massage is actually well hung guy she changed her mind and decided to have some other kind of fun with the dude. As soon as she grabbed his big black stick she wouldn't let it go till his balls were flat and all his cum ended in her mouth...

size: 503 mb
duration: 32:52

NTB_IR_Tttsnmssg.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great looking white babe got fucked bareback and got cumload in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Part of this video's charm is guessing this great looking honey's ethnicity - she looks caucasian to me but on the other hand I see some asian features here so I can't be absolutely sure nor definitely say she is white. But, apart from that, she is one hell of a sexy chick who tried enormous big black dick for the first time and her black lover enjoyed pleasing her! Carefully trimmed pussy, dripping wet and wide open for that huge dong got impregnated with thick black cum and when I thought it was over her lover got back to pound that beautiful pussy a bit more - couldn't say good bye just like that...

size: 645 mb
duration: 46:28

NTB_IR_Mlchl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy is yummy and delicious and she was big turn on for her black bull:

nitobe

Elite
Husband filmed his thick wife getting blacked by her newly met black bull in hotel room. She met out the guy and pretty soon they ended in nearest hotel where she had great night with lover while her husband was rolling his camera making sure that her face stays hidden. There's nice caps here and hubby explained in his own words what happened that night and how his beloved honey got loaded twice with black lover's cum. She is really great looking, thick milf with nice curves and juicy, dripping wet, carefully trimmed pussy - real hotwife from nextdoor who love fucking other men in front of her husband... It was great adventure for bothe of them and most of all, she got a "goodbye" load from black lover - just to leave the room with her pussy full of cum!!!

size: 289 mb
duration: 13:23

NTB_IR_Strngrnthnght.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby said it all here so no need to add more info - screens speak from themselves:

nitobe

Elite
All I know about this beautiful, curly brunette with deep, green eyes is that she loves to suck big black dicks off and does that like real artist - no black snake can get away from her mouth without spurting huge load... But I haven't seen many with her where she got fucked by big black dick like it happened in this video - sucked black dong first, then just bent over and received it bareback from behind. Black stud couldn't hold on himself for long so he filled her pussy with cum, then whipped some thick cream inside there and when he pulled his dick out he was all smeared with thick white cream all the way down his balls!

size: 319 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 12:17

NTB_IR_Clgrn.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

She does fantastic jobs with big black dicks and this stud is living proof for that:

nitobe

Elite
Around this time of year back in 2010 I think I've had this video posted in two separate parts of about 15 minutes in length and in decent quality for that time. After that I've had hd crash and lost it but got short version of this amazing interracial gangband which was also shared but this video beats everything else posted before. Not only it's in great picture quality but it's full version of legendary interracial gangbang featuring handsome, small titted but fit blonde in black stockings and garters and wearing one of those shoes with big platform. She later enlarged her boobs and did some other corrections on her body and we had those videos too but, again, this one beats everything else. She looked so sexy, so appealing and she fucked with real passion - bareback and with whole bunch of creampies delivered by her hung black studs...

size: 638 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 41:42

NTB_IR_Chsbngfll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dicks, bareback fucking, sloppy seconds and pussy full of cum:

nitobe

Elite
Huge... enormous black dick, real spear or "pleaser", which became his second name, was real treat for squirting white milf! She loves big black ones, she cums and squirts every time someone fucks her bald pussy but this was a "bite" that was too much even for her - she was so exhausted when he finally emptied his balls in her mouth that she couldn't stand on her feet - totally knocked down! Best sex she ever had and I must add that she never looked that cute like in this video - so, so damn sexy and horny as hell...

size: 452 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 29:36

NTB_IR_Sqrtngmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pumping her bald pussy up and stretching her wet hole to the limits:

nitobe

Elite
Busty blond housewife wanted big black dick and got really big piece that drilled her carefully trimmed pussy bareback. She told her lover that he was so fucking hot and cute and she just jumped on him... She took that pink underwear off and wrapped her mouth around his thick sausage. Gave him nice blowjob and spread her legs wide for his huge dick. He pounded her hard and unloaded his balls right on her clit...

size: 334 mb
duration: 17:43

NTB_IR_Tbthsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard black pounding, some squirting and spraying her pussy with his cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Thick and long black dick stretches white pussy to the limits and fills her with huge cumload. She was all soaking wet but black dick was so thick that she could hardly take it with her hand... her hole was too narrow for this python. But he rocked her hard, kept pounding, sliding in and out and stretching her tight pussy. Looks like he came inside pretty quick but kept nailing her and showed her cum soaking pussy to her husband in the end...

size: 170 mb
duration: 10:23

NTB_IR_Clsdrllng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretched by huge black dick and loaded with his sticky cum:

nitobe

Elite
This is what I call perfect body - firm, nice, natural curves and big natural boobs, some fat on her belly, bald pussy, pretty face and really long, brown hair... She loves camera, loves watching herself doing it bareback with hung black bull and you'll notice that she was non stop flirting with than cam like wanted to ask "How do I look, how do I look?" It was like looking at the mirror while having sex... She loved the taste of big black dick, loved being drilled bareback and got his warm cum on her big breasts in the end!!!

size: 247 mb
duration: 10:04

NTB_IR_Cmntts.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Lusty white chick got blacked hard and enjoyed watching herself through camera lenses:

nitobe

Elite
Big boobed blonde from the post from last week I think was real mystery and puzzle that had to be solved, so here's one more with her... and that's all she filmed with black lover so far. This one features her boyfriend or guy behind the camera and black friend who she already fucked. They've all just entered her building and did it right there next to the stairway... That body is so awesome and she is so sexy that only thing that comes to my mind at this moment is that she is used to practice some sport - she is too fit just to achieve that with simple fitness but these are just my assumptions! Bottom line - she got fucked bareback by black and white dick, and got their cumloads on her face... Not really a public place but someone might have come any moment!

size: 278 mb
duration: 07:37

NTB_IR_Kfhsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Amazing babe, amazing body, amazing pussy and big black dick of course:

nitobe

Elite
Armpits? Sounds smelly and sweaty but you know they are actually sexy - real, natural scent of horny woman! I didn't think about them, just noticing sometimes if they are shaved or not but this hung black bull obviously like those places. He fucked thick white milf, chubby honey with great curves, nailed her bald pussy with his dick bareback but kept smelling and licking her armpits. He even came on her shaved armpit although already filled her pussy with cum - not sure how could he come two times in a row but oh man, he was so horny - guess it has something to do with her scent!!!

size: 411 mb
duration: 26:49

NTB_IR_Rmptcmld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Filled her bald pussy with cum but real load was delivered on her armpit:

nitobe

Elite
Finally, a good action with hung black lover and a huge creampie in her pussy. She usually fucks black guys with some kind of "distance" giving them long blowjob, then just short penetration and finally a cumload on her huge boobs, except when she fucks one really special, charming black stud who fucked and impregnated her many times. This guy earned her attention obviously and she let him fuck the hell out of her and enjoyed licking her fingers all smeared with his cum after she played with sticky load left in her hole...

size: 517 mb
duration: 27:20

NTB_IR_Rmblcksr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black stud spurted his load inside her pussy while she was riding on him:

nitobe

Elite
She is probably one of the most beautiful, sweetest and sexiest cuckold white wives ever - so cute brunette that will probably knock down anyone - tall white wife, with perfectly fit body, small tits, hard nipples and bald pussy... perfect in every possible way! Looked so sexy just in jeans and black shirt she drove her black studs nuts and she actually led the game. Black dick was rock hard in no time, she gave him fine blowjob and then just jumped on her stick and rode on top of her lover till reached orgasm and got him cumming over her small breasts...

size: 327 mb
duration: 19:33

NTB_IR_Prttylttlmbr.rar

rar password = nitobe

That small but firm and round ass was really big turn on for her black stud:

nitobe

Elite
Too bad that there's no videos like this one these days - it's usually just generic stuff unlike this video which goes under category of "best interracial stuff ever"! Skinny redhead was wearing school uniform with white shirt and tie and had black stockings and garters on - one of the most common fantasies but the way it's filmed makes it as great interracial video. Looked so sexy and appealing while being fucked bareback by hung black stud - he jumped on her and she couldn't even take all her clothes off but having just that tie, black boots and garters and stockings on was on made her unbelievably sexy... Amazing white babe in deed!!!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 31:55

NTB_IR_Frshcrlyblckd.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

No piece for the wicked - black bull gave her lesson she'll always remember:

nitobe

Elite
Mysterious skinny cuckold wife who filmed only few great pieces with hung black studs and then just disappeared with no trace. Not sure what really happened but was so hot, horny... even crazy if I may say and she never faked anything. A friend of mine helped me to find this great piece and I must say it's fantastic! She was on her way to cheap motel room where her black lover was waiting and hubby followed her with camera. Hubby was there just to film because she wanted this huge black dick just for herself and didn't have time to please her hubby too... Got it in all possible ways and this thick black spear was literally tearing her bald pussy apart and drilling so deep that she felt him all the way up in her throat!!!

size: 448 mb
duration: 34:03

NTB_IR_Prttymn.rar

rar password = nitobe

These scenes of bareback black dick's deep penetration are so amazing, almost surreal:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, someone has gained few pounds extra around her waist, ass and thighs and that ass is now just absolutely fantastic. Grey haired, small titted milf was always super fit but looks like she added to roundness on right places - she looks stunning!!! And my god, those black stockings and high heels just spiced up everything. For me, she was never this sexy and I couldn't take my eyes off her - that black stud wearing all black leather was just a toy in her hands (and between her legs) although the video was supposed to show opposite. Hats off for this piece, ladies and gents!!!

size: 411 mb
duration: 26:49

NTB_IR_Mstrybbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

That ass is so round now and she is more attractive and sexy than ever before:

nitobe

Elite
Three hung black men rocks white wife's bald pussy and ass bareback - condoms were used for anal penetration only and they played with her like she was some kind of toy. Double penetration, fisting, squirting and lot of cum. She has gone totally wild with her guys that the hardest job here had the guy behind the camera - catching details on fast moving pile of black and white meat was pretty difficult task but he's done his job pretty well...

size: 465 mb
duration: 33:32

NTB_IR_Thrbllsgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

No holds (holes) barred - cuckold white wife got it every possible way: