New XXX Games Collection

Guilty Pleasure (v.0.35 + Audio/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod)

Date: 20 April, 2024
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Stripping, Animated, Corruption, Groping, Teasing, MILF, Lesbian, Vaginal sex, Oral
Censorship: None
Publisher: Quonix
Version: 0.35
Language: English, German, Italian, Turkish
Size: 2.62 GB

Description:
The game starts with a normal morning, in which you get a call from your best friend, who wants your help in planning the high school graduation party. What you didn’t expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you. These feelings will have a long-reaching effect on your life and on your household dynamic, as the two of you start to pull those you care about into your newfound Guilty Pleasure.

v0.35
Acts 145, 146, 147, and 148.
170+ Images
1600+ Words
4 New Hidden Images

Download:

Our Red String (Chapter 12.2 alpha)

Date: 26 April, 2024
Tags: 2dcg, big ass, corruption, female protagonist, handjob, interracial, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, oral sex, romance, stripping, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex
Censorship: None
Publisher: EvaKiss
Version: Chapter 12.2 alpha
Language: English
Size: 885 MB

Description:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.

v12.2a Chapter 12 Alpha
Here’s the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation

(I’ve also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone’s curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).

I can’t think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.

Download: