Next "Holy Grail" vid

antsy

I really wish I could find some of DulceMoon gg premium videos. Her public shows with florabella were amazing.

moska

I couldn't find the video you posted screenshots for but I did find another boy/girl of hers for ya.
Yeah, that's her well known first B/G video from 2 years ago. Nice video tho.
Go to manyvids (dot) com and search for her name. It's the first video in her list ;)

Fancyclown

KerriKing raffled off a B/G video once, but I'm pretty sure one of her regulars "won" it. Not likely to surface.
I have seen her bg video.. she sells it for 5000 tokens. Dont think its worth it. Cant exactly remember where i have seen the vid, but if i do i will make sure to let you guys know

Fancyclown

also not really holy grail but nonetheless amazing is b/g stuff from MiahCalix.. the sex video not so much but her bj vids are amazing.
If i remember correctly she got a request from Manuel Ferrara to do a few scenes with him.. dont know what happened with that

sporty021

A friend was telling me that alohaali was on chaturbate b4 & even doing b/g. Anyone know her username there & if she's still doing them?

Fancyclown

A friend was telling me that alohaali was on chaturbate b4 & even doing b/g. Anyone know her username there & if she's still doing them?
Dont remember her name and i dont think she does bg stuff anymore, but i know where you can watch a bg scene of her... Can i post links here?

Derpyhunter

I have seen her bg video.. she sells it for 5000 tokens. Dont think its worth it. Cant exactly remember where i have seen the vid, but if i do i will make sure to let you guys know
The one she raffled was when she was younger and with a white guy. She showed stills of it on snapchat back in the day. The one she sells now is an interracial one and the dude wears a condom...and agreed, not worth the tokens.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Dont remember her name and i dont think she does bg stuff anymore, but i know where you can watch a bg scene of her... Can i post links here?
no, you cannot share links here.
If you want to share you have to respect board rules: upload material using one host from our allowed list and share it in the appropriate board section. You can post here a link re-directing to your thread