Next "Holy Grail" vid

temp4402

Sugar_Lyalya (from MFC) sold a few premium vids (9 I think) for a short time. They weren't in her profile. Just her topic and she mostly just sold them to regulars. But she doesn't even mention them anymore. That would be my holy grail. She has an incredible bod but she's boring as hell in public.

brocklanders

An Eloel b/g would be incredible to me!
Any idea if one even exists?
In all the time I've watched her on cam she has never said anything about a b/g video. In fact she usually says things like that and public shows are something she wouldn't do. She's talked about possibly making solo videos to sell at some point, but is a little self conscious about doing it, and is worried about pirating. So as far as I know she only does explicit stuff in group and private shows.

spanks4568

In all the time I've watched her on cam she has never said anything about a b/g video. In fact she usually says things like that and public shows are something she wouldn't do. She's talked about possibly making solo videos to sell at some point, but is a little self conscious about doing it, and is worried about pirating. So as far as I know she only does explicit stuff in group and private shows.
Yeah I have never come across anything like that. I know she does some anal, but does anyone have a good anal video of hers?

temp4402

Any Lyalya_Sugar premium vids are my holy grail.

Off and on there's a model on MFC called Lyalya_Sugar (aka Sugar_Lyalya or Lyalya) who was selling some premium vids, but only to friends. Then apparently opened them up to be bought by anyone for a few days. All this was at least months ago. There were supposed to be 9 of them and I missed my chance to get any. Any of those are my holy grail.

thecoop99

So Heather Carolin has a club on her MFC page offering anal-content at varying levels. the lowest level offering such content is at 200x420=84000 tokens and thats for a finger in the ass custom-vid. The most expensive (small dildo 25 min) is 420 x 420=176400 tokens...yeah... good luck with that.
Heather Carolin used to be an absolute favorite of mine. Still would be if she wasn't so bone thin these days because otherwise she still looks amazing. I remember a while back she teased that she'd consider doing some B/G. I've been waiting for that day ever since! I guess that day will never actually come but it's nice to imagine. She's done some great lesbian and toy stuff, and there is a 'workout' group sex lesbian video she did a while back where she is SMOKING HOT despite all the girls wearing awful 80's workout clothes.

mooki80

Heather Carolin used to be an absolute favorite of mine. Still would be if she wasn't so bone thin these days because otherwise she still looks amazing. I remember a while back she teased that she'd consider doing some B/G. I've been waiting for that day ever since! I guess that day will never actually come but it's nice to imagine. She's done some great lesbian and toy stuff, and there is a 'workout' group sex lesbian video she did a while back where she is SMOKING HOT despite all the girls wearing awful 80's workout clothes.
Yeah and she currently has a tip-war going on on her MFC-profile, Fuck-machine vs butt-plug. Whatever gets to 55555 tkns first wins. Score is 4000-1945 and it ends 31 Jan. Doubt she will reach it.

mander

Wildrose_L B/G video, GGG videos with AngeliqueSage & Oceangodess, and G/G video with AngeliqueSage would be my holy grail picks