Nice found

gerpu

_SWEET_GIRL97 on Cam4 = Michelle Romanis Looks like her ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

roxxxtar

It is her. I watched her cam last night. It went over an hour. I don't know how to capture a live stream though. And if you look at her cam page, there are plenty of pics where her face is plainly visible. Plus the TTL/TBF backgrounds are actually in some of her cam videos.

roxxxtar

Michelle was/is one of the more conservative ttl/tbf models, so it's kind of amazing to see her like this.

gurn67

Complete camshow thread is closed and is missing the dildo vid. I have it, but I can't post it on there.

TheNar

so she doesnt show her face at all? is that odd for camgirls to do? i guess she is protecting her michelle romans ttl, etc career. but now that word is out i bet she gets a ton of viewers who know her from her teen modeling stuff .
i wonder who the first one was to figure out who she was?

roxxxtar

so she doesnt show her face at all? is that odd for camgirls to do? i guess she is protecting her michelle romans ttl, etc career. but now that word is out i bet she gets a ton of viewers who know her from her teen modeling stuff .
i wonder who the first one was to figure out who she was?
You can get small glimpses of her full face every now and then, but for the most part she keeps it hidden for some reason.

gurn67

Tonight she did a DP with an anal plug & a dildo. She also put on a skin tight pink and black striped skin-tight mini dress that she wore in one of the layouts for her former employer. She's definitely all grown up!

gurn67

Great now can we plz find one of Yeraldina....!
Tonight was the night. Epic show!!! Michelle had both Yeraldin Gonzalez & Mary Mendez with her for over 3 hours!!! They were doing shots of alcohol and things definitely loosened up as the show went on. Finally got to see Yeraldin's great tits and large nipples. It was only briefly as she mostly did hand bra, but I've waited years to see them and finally did. Also, she performed fellatio on a dildo, with Mary, for a little while. Saw lots of Mary's breasts and she even spread her legs and showed her shaved pussy, which she rubbed with a clear dildo. It was brief, but hot. All the girls looked like they had a good time. Yeraldin even had a tanktop with the websites name on it at the end. Hopefully, she starts camming! It looks like this won't be the last time. Epic night!!!

gurn67

gurn67
any proof ? sound a little far fetched imo
Yes, I have nothing better to do than make up stuff I've found on the internet. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to other websites. Google is your friend. Her screen name plus the word vault should get you where you need to go.

Rodzila

Yes, I have nothing better to do than make up stuff I've found on the internet. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to other websites. Google is your friend. Her screen name plus the word vault should get you where you need to go.
i offer you an apology . glad i was wrong:)