other Nikki Benz - Vid

Title: Follow Me to the Bedroom!

Description: I see you have been on your best behavior and you guys deserve a little treat. How about you follow me to the bedroom so I can give you a very special private show? I'll tease you and do a slow sensual dance to get you in the mood. I know that its getting me turned on knowing you are watching me. What would you like to do once it's just us in the bedroom? Check out the hot solo teaser exclusive for members now!

Format: MP4

Duration: 4 Min

Size: 283 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Sneak Preview: Heating Up the Kitchen

Description: Nikki Benz always brings you some of the hottest scenes in the business and she is giving you a sneak preview of one of her newest releases. It looks like things are gong to heat up in the kitchen thanks to Nikki. Enjoy!

Format: WMV

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 102 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Title: Nikki's Glamour Striptease

Description: Justy sit back and enjoy the show as I share with you my latest lingerie strip tease video for your eyes only just in time for Valentines Day! This gorgeous solo video will definitely get you in the mood. If you want the hottest scenes in XXX you have definitely come to the right place, NikkiBenz.com and the VNA is the only place to be, check it out for yourself!

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 1317 Mb

Download:

Title: Champagne Room with Nikki

Description: What would you do with gorgeous Nikki Benz if you had her all to yourself in the champagne room? Why don’t you sit back and enjoy the view as she gives you private show you will never forget. Check out the smoking hot solo video from Nikki exclusively for members now!

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 389 Mb

Download:

Title: Mirror Mirror

Description: What's better than one Nikki Benz? TWO! For those of you who love Nikki Benz blonde, an exclusive video that has never been released anywhere. Nikki shows off every inch of her amazing curves in the mirror! Whether you like Nikki blonde or brunette, Nikki is drop dead hot. Great vid for your mobile phone too! Enjoy!

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 202 Mb

Download: