Nikki Sims (aka "The Illustrated Woman")

CyFrog

I have no idea what is going on with her, but it really seems like she is done. Too bad, I was hoping she would get more explicit one day...
I was hoping she would start the new year off with some new content. Are we sure she wasn't preggo and we aren't just waiting for her to get back in shape from having a kid?

Marco

I was hoping she would start the new year off with some new content. Are we sure she wasn't preggo and we aren't just waiting for her to get back in shape from having a kid?
I would think if she was pregnant she would just state as much. Surely last year she would have been better served by saying was pregnant than saying she was having some sort of existential crisis. I mean, I am sympathetic to people's ups and downs in life, but if you have made your entire adult life's work about your titties, then maybe you just shouldn't think about it too much and show those titties to people as long as you can earn a comfortable living. I get the whole thing has become a grind and not particularly fulfilling for her but these were her choices and it started a long fucking time ago. But, whatever, it is her life and career...

CyFrog

I would think if she was pregnant she would just state as much. Surely last year she would have been better served by saying was pregnant than saying she was having some sort of existential crisis. I mean, I am sympathetic to people's ups and downs in life, but if you have made your entire adult life's work about your titties, then maybe you just shouldn't think about it too much and show those titties to people as long as you can earn a comfortable living. I get the whole thing has become a grind and not particularly fulfilling for her but these were her choices and it started a long fucking time ago. But, whatever, it is her life and career...
She announced in May she needed a break. She has had like a 6 month break. If she is still not recharged or found a way to make it fun again then she should just announce she is quitting and be done with it. She has had a good run. I don't know if she does anything else besides this but if not then she can get a regular job and find out how much fun those are. With this she has deadlines but if it is one cam show, one video, and one picture set a week then that isn't asking that much. Lets see how she likes a 40 hour a week job with a regular boss. I bet that gets old a lot faster.

cmfriend

NikkiSims.com still features obviously Nikki but it also has links to other models website. I thought that was supposed to be the big smart thing Nikki did back years ago was bring in other models to her site to supplement her for increased income. If that's the case I would think Nikki could still be making good money from that possibly so that she doesn't need to model herself any longer. I like Nikki, I have followed her from the beginning of her site along with Christina for all these years. I with anyone that thinks Nikki really could have at least gone topless a long time ago. The tease factor and stringing along members i'd say was past its time 4 to 5 years ago. I'm sure it's not an easy thing to just take your top off for the whole world to see, but come on Nikki has been so close to topless for years. CyFrog its funny you bring up 40 hour per week job idea. You would think Nikki should have set herself up to avoid that lovely old 40 hours per week job with a real boss. A real boss and not your boyfriend or husband whatever he is telling you well honey take all your clothes off and cover your boobs in this goowy stuff and run around the back yard will I throw you football passes to get you to flash everyone your huge tits! Sounds like an awful job right?!

MrLurker

For those that haven't been paying attention, her & hubby own a bar. Shes worked part time
there for years now. Plus her son is now in the asking awkward questions teenage years.

So yes she's done....

CyFrog

That would feel awkward as parents working and he starts jerking off to nice tits on a video and it's his mom.
On the other hand the money must be addictive to give up
If he doesn't find it then one of his friends will find her content. Stopping won't prevent that. All she can do is have a frank conversation about it and prepare him. Better he knows before his friends do. Every popular online adult model will face that issue at some point if they have kids. I am sure Christina, Alison Angel, and many others will also deal with it.

cmfriend

I'm thinking her son is not going to have much trouble making friends. Every kid in his school is probably going to want to do the sleep over thing at his house hoping to see mom and her huge boobs!

So the question is who is the hotter MILF? ChristinaModel or Nikki Sims?

buddyj4fun

I'm thinking her son is not going to have much trouble making friends. Every kid in his school is probably going to want to do the sleep over thing at his house hoping to see mom and her huge boobs!

So the question is who is the hotter MILF? ChristinaModel or Nikki Sims?
It's Nikki all day for me... she just had that IT factor for me.

I know I'm probably in the minority but Christina never peeked my interest... don't get me wrong - pretty girl with great boobs, but there are tons of those girls out there....

CyFrog

Christina is still hotter after 2 kids....Nikki kills herself with photos either too close or like someone took a club to your knees and looking up, so many good sets just ruined by $h!t photography. I like to look at pictures from the perspective of REALLY LOOKING AT THEM STANDING STRAIGHT. sideways and zig zag pics I wont even download as view terrible and ruins it :(
I get that she does sets that aren't to your desire but some of her sets that you don't like others probably do and that is why she keeps doing them. The sets where you are looking up at her are for those who like the crotchshots/cameltoe view. You may not like them but some others do.

I think they are both beautiful and I am not going to say which I like better. Christina had her ups and downs on her looks. Like when she was blonde and was looking rather orange looking from the shitty tan job she was getting. Personally I think Nikki has been pretty consistent on her looks. Christina had to keep upping the ante by going further and further. Makes me wonder if she hadn't quit what kind of videos she would be doing now. I am not saying I download all of Nikki's content because some of it doesn't appeal to me but that kind of speaks to her variety. Christina you pretty much knew what you were getting from her pic sets and her videos. Nikki sometimes lightened things up with the more lighthearted stuff. Her grinding and humping on the giant teddy bear was funny. I really liked when Nikki would put out the end of the year blooper reels.

I think they are both different in their styles both physically and personality wise. I think we should just enjoy them as they are (or were).

Michael Moran

Wow, she must have had an extremely long pregnancy , check the EXIF of this pictures!!!
Don't you remember when her site started and was full of pregnant pics and vids for years because the damn baby just wouldn't come out? Heh.

There are versions of those pics floating around that have altered dates for some reason.

c1a1

According to my computer I saved those pictures to my HD on July 26 2007 and that's 5 days after the dates on the exif and she WAS pregnant in 2007 so the kid is NOT 5 or 6 but 11 or 12 and that's a fact.

VolponView

According to my computer I saved those pictures to my HD on July 26 2007 and that's 5 days after the dates on the exif and she WAS pregnant in 2007 so the kid is NOT 5 or 6 but 11 or 12 and that's a fact.
You caught me! My evil plan was to mislead the world by posting false information and pulling the wool over everyone's eyes just for my narcissistic pleasure. I now realize how it was a catastrophic mistake on my part seeing that u clearly are the most informed and intelligent being on the planet and know every intricate detail of her life.
Since I am just a lowly fan am not near as wise and knowledgable as u, I can only go by the dated content that was on her site and the things I've read over the years. You clearly know the exact dates of everything she has done for the entirety of not only her career but her life and family as well. I truly appreciate u sharing this wonderful information of this Earth-shattering event.
I can only hope that u can find it in your heart to forgive me of my heinous actions and that I promise not to ever make such a horrific mistake again as long as I live.