Northwest Beauties the models!

skip4689

you can find kristy on bentbox with lots of content available for purchase - I don't know about her pateron but I doubt it tbh. find her on pantyhoselane, nextdoormodels as brooke thomsen, cosmid as kristy kern clips4sale has sets of her as brooke in various bondage scenarios, I've been trying in vain to find her justcutegirls.com sets where she does do spreads and video but the content is about 8 sets stretched to 30. she also did LOM video but no idea how explicit they are on here as pure rebel but I've never been able to dl them from the host. hope that helps?
FYI I did find a siterip of Justcutegirls (google) and was overwhelmed with the screen shot images and naming. I gave up. She might well be in the siterip but plan on spending time searching.

b5484070

Eve from sandlmodels goes by Priti or ProtjectPriti. I get the feeling she's done a bunch of nude stuff, but it's hard to come by

b5484070

BUMP _ BIG BUMP

It has been over a year since this was posted and while lots of other models have been found, Annie from Sandlmodels has not. I have searched blogs, creatively used Google to search site:www.XYZ "words related to Annie, redhead, 21, 5'2", but to no avail. If there is anymore information on her, even a photo from outside of the Sandlmodels world, that might lead to a hit. ANYTHING that is not yet know is a potential lead to find the goldmine, which in this case will be her real name or full modeling name.

Annie is kaylie from trueamateurmodels dott com .

b5484070

Monica from APStudios aka Mona from StudioDolls Aka Gina Madonna .
Someone else mentioned her. Here are some additional finds

pootycat

Yep, I have the Joe Pusher scene. Not an amazing scene though.
You could say that about most of his scenes since his weight limits his performance lol. She was enthusiastic though, too bad that's all she did. It's too bad the guy behind SWAV doesn't test the limits with the models like some producers do, this girl would have been down for sure as the Joe scene shows.

gunduz31

Hey all does monika have also nude movies that is can find look internet all over but could bot find a thing thanks