Northwest Beauties the models!

rosso_rat

Just for the avoidance of doubt I think Priest is talking about Tasha. The site was Naughtia Erotica. (It was n't particularly naughty or erotic IIRC)

I presume Princess is also from Sandlmodels.

burghermeister

Has anyone seen the nude Angela video that is available on the private site? I'm considering purchasing it but... it's pretty pricey. Would love to get a feel if it's worth it or not.

ih8ewe

Has anyone seen the nude Angela video that is available on the private site? I'm considering purchasing it but... it's pretty pricey. Would love to get a feel if it's worth it or not.
I guess it would depend on what you're hoping to get from the video. I haven't seen it myself, but I have an idea what you're going to get. She'll get fully nude, but keep her pussy mostly hidden. You'll probably get a fleeting glance now and again, but the focus of the video will be her boobs fully uncovered. She'll do her usual fun poses, just not covering up her boobs as much, and showing off her ass.

johnadam

The private site for the Northwest Beauties content is an invitation only - non-public site. To have access to the site the site manager must contact you and provide credentials to you directly. There are no hard and fast rules anyone is aware of that dictate who may receive an invitation. The most obvious criteria is that you are a paying customer of the Northwest Beauties content to a significant level and that the site manager chooses to invite you.

beepollen

Huh. That sounds quite... speculative.

For one, how much must I spend before receiving an invite?

The private site for the Northwest Beauties content is an invitation only - non-public site. To have access to the site the site manager must contact you and provide credentials to you directly. There are no hard and fast rules anyone is aware of that dictate who may receive an invitation. The most obvious criteria is that you are a paying customer of the Northwest Beauties content to a significant level and that the site manager chooses to invite you.