Northwest Beauties the models!

Dean2527

I have been looking for More stuff from Amelia I seen her thing from manecat but I can't find anything else just her sandlmodel stuff

rosso_rat

spending some isolation time checking out his model aurora. She seems to have a MFC profile auroracrybaby and some hot looking content. Can anyone point me in the direction of her sets/vids? Aurora is not an easy word to search for I find!

son_of_dad

no offense his current crop of talent sucks
Pretty much! Its been months since buying any new video and I haven't even bothered watching previews from the latest(?) models Kendra is over inked & her friend Carter is on the chubby side.

Content needs to progress non-nude and the occassional flash was fine with the girl next door types & topless / nude with the pro-am models despite him saying in several videos that some models went nude overly quick, now that he's hiring these trollops from upforanything.com the content needs to reflect it thy need to be getting nude then progress to letting the fingers do the walking or breaking out the toys I don't see how implied from the latest bag would be generating much interest

garcia05

justice made4modeling. the clip4sale site went down does anybody know if she did anything else?
[/QUOTE u AND ME BROTHA. I been searching info on justice for awhile now and nothing. she was pretty hot on that short lived site. Her and misty faye were great. Too much Nadia stuff towards the end. Thought she was a bit overrated

garcia05

Pretty much! Its been months since buying any new video and I haven't even bothered watching previews from the latest(?) models Kendra is over inked & her friend Carter is on the chubby side.

Content needs to progress non-nude and the occassional flash was fine with the girl next door types & topless / nude with the pro-am models despite him saying in several videos that some models went nude overly quick, now that he's hiring these trollops from upforanything.com the content needs to reflect it thy need to be getting nude then progress to letting the fingers do the walking or breaking out the toys I don't see how implied from the latest bag would be generating much interest
would have been nice to see more audrey videos. Shes probably the best model coming out of that site in a few years. Like rose maria and alisha all went through a body change for the worse.

son_of_dad

I'd have thought any Angela would be good Angela.
If you're a fan of Angela and always wanted to see more it's worth the purchase. Setting expectation though while she's nude theirs no spreads or bending over it's not a Kristy style nude video