Northwest Beauties the models!

ThatsCuteStuff

Son of Dad, can you explain to me the difference/relationship between NWB, Sandl, SWB? It's as confusing as the war in Syria. Some of them seem to share some clipstores and multi-sites... but not others. A lot of it looks the same, some of it doesn't

son_of_dad

Well I can give you details the way I see it. Sandl, South West Amateurs, Gaston, AP Studio, etc are all individual studios/photographers they have their content marketed and sold through NWB. Using this method I'm guessing NWB would take a cut of each transaction so some seem to double dip and sell video's on their own then go do the subscription site path (which never seems to work).

Once the subscription site fails I guess they give up though you might see a video now and then e.g. SWA/Studiodolls

son_of_dad

long shot but is Aurora on NWB THE aurora from TS fame? she grew up a lot on the later TS sets but seems ot have disappeared - could it be her?
If you're referring to Aurora from AP Studio I checked sample vids from both sites and don't think so.

Priest

Anything on Mary (I think that was her name or Marie...) from SWA, she did a few videos early on haven't seen anything on her yet. I'd post a pic but I don't have one...Dark hair, nice body, kinda slutty looking...

rosso_rat

Anything on Mary (I think that was her name or Marie...) from SWA, she did a few videos early on haven't seen anything on her yet. I'd post a pic but I don't have one...Dark hair, nice body, kinda slutty looking...
Presume you mean this one. I have her as Marie. Nothing outside of SWA though.

homerj300

I know there is some overlap between SWA and Studio Dolls. Any idea if Marie from Studio Dolls has ever done anything else?

maxtronica

This is by far my favorite thread. Thank you for all the contributions.
Sammy form sandlmodels

And I could be wrong but I think this is Kelsey

crackerjack39

I have to admit to being partial to Southwest Amateur Video's style. The only model NWB had that interested me was Angela and i'm guessing she has retired. As for the SWA models Ive got a few favs I always keep my eyes out for.

Autumn She did a pic shoot with Trisha that I saw a couple pics from. Its kind of become a personal grail for me to find

pics I found from that shoot with Trisha

Where did those Autumn pics come from? I've never seen those. I have a decent amount of Autumn material, too.

rosso_rat

Verronica - Nude model various sites AKA Vaeronika Woods at Cosmid
She has now done some sets for ATK Galleria and Hairy, including a peeing set. Goes by the name Verronica Kirei

son_of_dad

Those puppies look good with the tan lines but she changes her name to often! She appears at Yanks VR in a lesbo video with Olive Glass (or Glass Olive?) but I'm not up with the whole VR headset thing and it hasn't appeared on their regular site.

son_of_dad

Jorgie Mason from WPL nude at the beach

hxxp://365nude.tumblr.com/post/126747166736/nowthatsnudeallure-model-jorgie-mason-photos