Northwest Beauties the models!

rosso_rat

I did but lost my Bookmarks in a Hard Drive crash :(
Shhh :eek: people aren't supposed to know about the private site. Thats why it's called private. Oh but then Jeff mentions it all the time in his voiceovers so no problem there then. :cool:

Anyway Giz I am sure Jeff will send you the required links on request.

rosso_rat

When Step1 and AMS were starting they sold their videos on a pay as you go basis on NWB. I thought the relationship ended when they went subscription but there is commercial history there. I liked both Step 1 and AMS since they weren't shy about physically interacting with the models and getting a camera between their legs.

maxtronica

Speaking of the private area. Anyone have any info on Rachel. She has a few shoots that are only in the private area for wpl. Has she done anything else?

rosso_rat

Speaking of the private area. Anyone have any info on Rachel. She has a few shoots that are only in the private area for wpl. Has she done anything else?
Funny you mention her. I was looking just the other day - search for NCNicole - she has a MM profile but photos are old. Flickr is a bit more revealing.

maxtronica

Thank you. Looks shes done quit a bit of nude work. Noticed she's friends with Kody Evans, another wpl model who's done a ton of fetish stuff on C4S. I've been searching on there to hopefully find some videos of Rachel, but no luck.

graydeath

I Don't know anything about a secret area, but since there are alot of Angie fans around here is a bunch of bikini pics Angie did for a microkini site. If ya like I can post links to a few vids they posted on vimeo for vids of her as well

Last edited by a moderator:

graydeath

Here ya go Nuckingfut :)
- Black Microkini g-string
- Cheetah Microkini
- Gold Liquid G-string
- Turquoise microkini
- Polka dot suspender

graydeath

the site wouldnt let me put these last two on the above post for some reason.

-USA suspender
- Purple Microkini

graydeath

Southwest Amateur Video did pic sets to coincide with their vids "something i wish NWB did". a little beeboppin on the web & I found a ton of them. here is a 10 pic set from one of my fav's Autumn

son_of_dad

I've seen other producers set up a video camera to record a photo session but I'm not a fan of that, POV video shots are much better as it feels more personal.
Yeah same. NWB did photos a long time ago, I remember seeing some of Keegan and think they're mentioned in one of her videos

KLamarr

Wow, alot going on over there at NWB. Chloe popped back up, that is interesting, and a while back Lacy returned. Keegan was really cool, wish I had more of her stuff.

SWAV and StudioDolls - same producer
Step1 and AmateurModelSite - same producer
RLGirlz and Made4Modelling - same producer

They all fail when they go subscription. It is hard to keep finding amateur models fast enough to make a subscription worth the money.

maxtronica

found these on another forum of wpl Rachel.. ..... Any one know what site they might be form? In one of the pics it looks likes she doing some tickling stuff with Kody who has a ton of fetish stuff on c4s, but I can't find Rachel anywhere. Apparently she also goes under the names Christy Skyez, and Hana Mariee.

00rg

Whats the new Angela video you guys were talking about? I don't see anything new from her on the private site and don't recall anything coming up in a long time.