Northwest Beauties the models!

ih8ewe

Whats the new Angela video you guys were talking about? I don't see anything new from her on the private site and don't recall anything coming up in a long time.
Technically, there's no new video on the private site. Check the "Group Customs" page on there for some info on what these guys are talking about.

Wolfen

I would like to see that little spinner Sarah in more of her videos. Supposedly she does some videos with anal. She was from the step 1 model site.
I am looking around on the site and never have found the private site or the groups customs site.

son_of_dad

Their was never a (separate) private site they had a multi-month membership option which gave you access to additional videos

son_of_dad

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong. There, was (and still is) a private site with custom, private, and more revealing vids.
The later response was to Wolfen who was asking about Sarah from Step-1-models. Step-1-models only had 1 domain unlike NWB, with a section that could not be accessed with only a single month membership although previews of the clips in it could be seen. For someone who went through the entire thread you sure didn't comprehend things very well you didn't even quote my text, my post doesn't state "there was never a private site" it states "there was never a (separate) private site".

Now that you've heard what I "have o say on this matter" maybe you can jump back on the handle having flown off it so badly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, after a few purchases he gives a link, user and password. He keeps it on the down-low, and for good reason. Pretty good stuff, and updates are nice..... The NWB girls definitely have appeal. Some of his old models (Janae,Chiyah) pretty good......

Bobbob

She is listed at Tasiea in the SW Amateurs section of Northwest Beauties.

For the Playboy set she is listed as Tashia Lafon. She also has been listed as Tashia McIntosh

You can find additional photos is this gallery - https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/tashia-lafon-5538418
Her name is Tashia. You can find her in the Studio Dolls thread here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/studiodolls-collection.2356744/page-12#post-8614042

Thanks guys. I knew her name on SW Amateur video. I bought her videos years ago, but I had no idea she had done anything else or had gone nude. I will look for her under those names.