Old & Young (MotherSon, FatherDaughter, etc..)

Macir777

Ava Haze - Solve For The Variable (18.10.2018)

File Info:
| 4.07 GB | 00:47:49 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Our stud is having trouble with his math classes. He can change oil, but he cannot seem to figure out whether x is a number or a letter! Luckily, he talks to a guy whose daughter, Ava Haze, is a real math whiz. Ava is willing to help this dummy out, and tries to explain what an algebraic equation is, but it is like trying to beat a dead horse with a sledgehammer. Our stud has his head so far up his own ass that he cannot even concentrate unless he busts a nut! What a Neanderthal! Ava is fed up, but as a tutor, she understands that she needs to adapt to her students needs. She helps him out by making him feel a little more comfortable while he masturbates on the couch. She plays with her pussy and watches him stroke his long ruler. Then he adds his cock to her pussy, and the good times grow exponentially. He sticks his long inequality inside her and works through all the calculations with ease. She loves every inch and rides him up and down, showing him all the possible values that a variable can have. Finally, she takes his derivative on her chin and is totally satisfied. This seems like how math should always be taught, doesnt it?

https://k2s.cc/file/6cb3aa092ae9a/Ava_Haze_-_Solve_For_The_Variable__17.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Brother-Sister,Incest,Family,Taboo,roleplay,hardcore,blowjob,handjob,young,sister,brother,

Macir777

Macir777

Cory Chase - Emotional son Sex (18.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.41 GB | 00:28:24 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Mom had a long day at work before we intervened for dinner. She was flashing her underwear to me as she vented all of her problems. It turns out my father has been cheating on her. She was very emotional about this. I had hardcore sex with her and made her mature pussy cum to make her feel better. I even came inside her mouth so she could relive the feeling of being loved. I think I made her night.

https://k2s.cc/file/a268e7940667e/Cory_Chase_-_Emotional_son_Sex__18.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son,Family,Incest,taboo,Hardcore,Busty,Mom,Big tits,Mommy,Big ass,Son,Milf,Hot Milf,handjob,blowjob,

Macir777

Natasha Star - Stepmom Oils My Cock (18.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.54 GB | 00:29:54 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My dads been working so much recently that I guess my mom has been starved for cock. How else can you explain why she keeps coming after my johnson like its made of gold? This time, shes not playing any games. She comes into my room with a bottle of oil and starts rubbing me down. I get so slippery that I slipped right into her pussy. Before long she wants to taste me. So, I blow a load in her mouth, DUH! Im such a good son!

https://k2s.cc/file/768520a5f9f16/Natasha_Star_-_Stepmom_Oils_My_Cock__18.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son,Family,Incest,taboo,Hardcore,Busty,Mom,Big tits,Mommy,Big ass,Son,Milf,Hot Milf,handjob,blowjob,

Macir777

Nina Key - A Gift For My Stepdick (18.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.96 GB | 00:34:50 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My mom told me she wanted to give me a present. What I didnt realize was that the present was a strip tease and a pole ride. She sucked my cock before putting it between her tits and letting me go to town. Then she turned around and sat on it, taking it all the way down. She gets so excited when I bust my nut inside her. Pretty good gift, Id say.

https://k2s.cc/file/5c5d473aef9bf/Nina_Key_-_A_Gift_For_My_Stepdick__18.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son,Family,Incest,taboo,Hardcore,Busty,Mom,Big tits,Mommy,Big ass,Son,Milf,Hot Milf,handjob,blowjob,Sexy mom,

Macir777

Maya Kendrick - Redhead Stepsister (19.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.31 GB | 00:14:37 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Maya Kendrick is watching television when her stepbrother Lucas Frost steals the control and changes the channel. He pushes her out of the way when she protests and notices that she's not wearing any panties between her miniskirt. They temporarily stop arguing when Maya's mom Fallon West chastises them and takes the control. When Fallon insists that the two stepsiblings be quiet, Lucas whips his dick out and reaches out to grope Maya's tits Maya is concerned they'll get caught, but when Lucas flips her skirt up to rub her clit while he masturbates she finds she can't say no.
Getting on her hands and knees, she wiggles her bottom in invitation for Lucas to slide his dick inside. He hesitates, looking for his stepmom, then takes her up on her offer. It turns out that Maya has a hard time holding the moan with Lucas's dick inside her, so he reaches out to hold a hand over his mouth and help her out. Once Maya cums, Lucas insists that she keep fucking him so he can finish too. She resists at first, then agrees to ride his hardon as quietly as possible as her oblivious mom folds laundry behind her.
The horny redhead is all ready for another climax, and Lucas is happy to deliver as he lifts one of her ankles to rest on his shoulder so he can sink back home in that welcoming glove of heat. Her nipples harden as she nears another climax, and she barely keeps her voice down as her body pulses. Climbing off the couch and dropping to her knees, Maya sucks Lucas's dick for a hot minute before he takes over, giving himself a hand job until he cums all over his redheaded stepsister's face. As Lucas leans back in satisfaction, Fallon realizes what's going on and gets up from the table to drag her daughter out of the room.

https://k2s.cc/file/e259c1fe02dcc/Maya_Kendrick_-_Redhead_Stepsister__19.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Brother-Sister,Incest,Family,Taboo,young,roleplay,hardcore,teen,deep throat,blowjob,handjob,orgasm,

Macir777

Izzy lush - Simon Says Fuck My Pussy (19.10.2018)

File Info:
| 3.48 GB | 00:40:59 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Izzy Lush and her stepbrother used to play hide and seek all the time when they were younger, but as they got older, they tweaked the rules to be a bit more fun. Now the game is always on, and instead of finding a sibling hiding, they have to find their sibling naked. Lucky for her stepbro, Izzy never locks the door when she takes a shower, so the game is easy! He walks in on her and gets his cock sucked right away. But she is not so pleased when he unexpectedly busts a nut in her mouth! Later, Izzys stepbro is playing video games, but Izzy is bored. She suggest playing Simon says.

https://k2s.cc/file/6a58433904cc6/Izzy_lush_-_Simon_Says_Fuck_My_Pussy__19.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Sister and Brother,BLOW JOBS, family,taboo,Roleplay,Incest,sister,brother,young,teen,hardcore,

Macir777

Ariella Ferrera - Quickie While Your Father is in the Shower (19.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.20 GB | 00:16:15 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Mom can be such a tease around the house.. She knows I want her, and I can tell she wants me back. I sneak into my parents bedroom and see mom, bent over, making the bed. While dad is in the shower, I walk up to her and lift her night gown!

What are you doing!

You look so sexy mom, I couldn't resist

Your father is in the shower! We can't do this now

It's kinda hot tho, isn't it?

I push my mother onto the bed, grabbing all over her beautiful womanly body. Her tits are busting out of her bra, and panties are begging to be pulled to the side! I feel mom's pussy pulsate as I play with her.

Fine, but you have to be quick! Your father could come out of the bathroom any minute!

Don't worry mom, let me take care of you like you deserve!

Watch my big breasted mother grind on my cock like no girl has before! I love watching her, enjoying my long juicy cock, having orgasm after orgasm.. I had to see that ass up in the air, I flip mom over and slide my young thick cock deep into her mature cunt! I know my dad can't fuck her like she needs, and I am more than happy to supply the dick she craves..

I fill her mouth up with my cum, praying dad doesn't catch us. He would not like having his wife taste another man's juices, especially not his own son! Mom licks up every drop, and we make a promise to never tell anyone about this!

https://k2s.cc/file/74729c51bb3f0/Ariella_Ferrera_-_Quickie_While_Your_Father_is_in_the_Shower__19.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and son,mother,mom,Mother,Incest,Family,Taboo,young,roleplay,hardcore,teen,deep throat,blowjob,handjob,orgasm,milf,big tits,mature,

Macir777

Ava Addams - Naughty Vacuuming (19.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.25 GB | 00:32:01 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Ava Addams comes home to her stepson's mess. He had a party and left the house wrecked. She's upset but started cleaning and shortly after she started using the vacuum she gets a naughty idea. This chick has super great tits. She shows us her amazing rack as she starts masturbating with the vacuum. Her stepson ends up walking in on her, after freaking out she asks if he likes what he sees. She gives this lucky guy great sucking and tit fucking before she gets to feel his cock inside of her. They fuck from multiple positions until he finally cums all over her juicy tits.

https://k2s.cc/file/09b88fafcc426/Ava_Addams_-_Naughty_Vacuuming__19.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Blowjob,Brunette,Hardcore,Cumshot, Big Ass, MILF, Big Tits,Mother and Son,Incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,handjob,old and young,mom,mother,mature,stepson,Busty,Huge tits,

Macir777

Macir777

Cristie Stivens - Moms Sexual Sleepover (18.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.83 GB | 00:33:24 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My girlfriend and I went to my room to take a little nap, but in no time flat, my mischievous mom came sneaking in. She tiptoed over to the bed and stripped out of her clothes, turning me on while my girl slept peacefully beside me. My mom got me so hard, but she took care of it, gobbling up my cock and getting it nice and wet before pulling my meat inside her. I could get used to this kind of tender love and care.

https://k2s.cc/file/a1577989226dd/Cristie_Stivens_-_Moms_Sexual_Sleepover__18.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son,mother son sex, Family,Incest,taboo,Hardcore,Busty,Mom,Big tits,Mommy,Big ass,Son,Milf,Hot Milf,handjob,blowjob,Sexy mom,Roleplay,

Macir777

Britney Amber - Model Mom Behavior (20.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.62 GB | 00:39:26 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

We almost got caught by my dad last time we were fucking in my room, so this time we are trying to be a little bit more discreet. I meet my stepmom in her room for a secret fuck sesh. She looks so damned sexy in her red lingerie that she wants to show off some more. She models for me and I get harder than Abe Lincolns face on Mount Rushmore. Pretty soon I am flat on my back in bed and she is riding me again. She thinks I have been such a good boy that she does not even mind when I cum right in her pussy. I wonder what dad will think!

https://k2s.cc/file/6ac8342b5ffb7/Britney_Amber___Model_Mom_Behavior___20.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, Incest, Taboo, mother son sex, family,premium,Milf,Mom,Big tits,Big ass,Sexy mom,Hot milf,

Macir777

Gina Valentine - Is Curious About Cock (19.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.27 GB | 00:16:16 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Gina Valentine is a sexy young Latina. She is home alone while her Mom is away and starts going through the new man in the houses belongings. She finds something from her step father's past. A mold of his cock. The all natural teen finally sees what her Mom finds so attractive about this man. Gina wants the full treatment her Mommy gets. She sucks and fucks his big cock and sucks every drop of cum out of his balls she can get inside of her warm mouth.

https://k2s.cc/file/606aaed8707f8/Gina_Valentine_-_Is_Curious_About_Cock__19.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Incest,Family,Hardcore,young,teen,Latin,roleplay,Dad,Father - Daughter, DADDY'S GIRL, horny daughter, Incest, Taboo, family,premium,Big ass,blowjobs,

Macir777

Tara Ashley & Vienna Rose - Let Mom and Dad Help You Get Off (20.10.2018)

File Info:
| 2.12 GB | 00:26:28 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My wife and I got a call from a police buddy of mine that our daughter has gotten into some trouble. There's a small chance that she could face jail time, but I can easily get her case thrown out of court... My daughter knows I'm the only person that can help her out, and I know she'll do just about anything for my help...

This is the perfect time to do this honey! She's vulnerable and desperate...

Are you sure we should? She is our daughter after all...

I know you want it just as bad as I do, we've been talking about this forever!

The thought of you going down on her does turn me... Are we really doing this?

Yes! She'll do anything for us right now since we're the only ones that can keep her out of jail!

After talking it over with my wife, she convinced me that it would be easy to manipulate her young mind to allow us to have our way with her... We pulled up her shirt and made her promise not to tell anyone about this... She was hesitant at first... but finally gave in and let us have our fun... as a family. Watch as my wife and I screw and creampie our despairing daughter!! After I came in my daughter's 18 year old fertile vagina, my wife licked my cum out her dripping spread pussy. I wasn't too worried about her getting pregnant, cause as a good mother, she said she would take her to the clinic to get a plan B pill. I have the best wife in the world, so thoughtful!!

https://k2s.cc/file/ee072623d5ca7/Tara_Ashley___Vienna_Rose_-_Let_Mom_and_Dad_Help_You_Get_Off__20.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, Incest, BIG TITS,DADDY'S GIRL, BLOW JOBS , horny daughter, blowjobs,Taboo,Family,Threesome,Mother - daughter,Milf,teen,young,hardcore,daughter,family manipulation,

Macir777

Michele James - Dad. Can You Help Me With This (20.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.36 GB | 00:20:32 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My daughter needs help with something, but I'm not sure it's something a father should help with.. But her sensuality was too much for me to resist.. I give her exactly what she needs - my thick juicy cock! Michele begs for my dick deep in her sweet pussy.. I grab onto her big natural DD titties as I slide my dick in and out of her. As I get closer to cumming, my daughter says "please daddy, I want to taste your cum!" Watch Michele suck me off till I blow my load in her mouth!

https://k2s.cc/file/786c088d5afb4/Michele_James_-_Dad__Can_You_Help_Me_With_This__20.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, BIG TITS, DADDY'S GIRL, manipulation, horny daughter, Incest, Taboo, family,premium,Big tits,Big ass,blowjobs,

Macir777

Macir777

Amedee Vause - Deep Throat Land In Debt To Daddy (21.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.99 GB | 00:27:36 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I finally managed to fool my dad to give me his credit card (to buy some cigarettes). Never thought it will go so smooth and easy. What a fool I was myself! My dad only gives me some lunch money, I can't buy serious things with those, he's probably still imagining that I'm playing with toys. I am, but not the kind of toys he imagines ) So I can't buy classy perfumes, sexy clothes, make-up and a few other things that a beautiful young lady like me needs and wants. So I took exactly what I considered as belonging to me, without asking because I just heard enough of "no". Unfortunately for me daddy's card had a much lower limit than I expected. Two Thousand dollars! How does he expect to celebrate Christmas with so little money? However, these questions are futile now, that money is gone. I bought myself some nice treats, some presents (Christmas is coming, huh?), ordered some things from the internet. Then I realized I made such a big mistake. When Daddy finds out, there will be a serious punishment for me! I hoped he won't notice, but the fact that we are broke for Christmas really pissed him off and he started to yell at me, mentioning my mother and so on. He told me I went too far, that his own wife, my mother doesn't spend that much and she, at least does things for him, sexual things. Oh, Daddy, so that's how it goes? I didn't know, but now, that I know..I can do things too, do you get me?

https://k2s.cc/file/9df382291d766/Amedee_Vause_-_Deep_Throat_Land_In_Debt_To_Daddy__21.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, Incest, Taboo,BLOW JOBS, ROLE PLAY, DADDY'S GIRL,daddy's girl, step daughter, step dad, blowjob, deepthroat, big tits, big naturals, Family,

Macir777

Katrina Jade - Video Game To Her Stepbro And Fucks Him In Return (21.10.2018)

File Info:
| 1.67 GB | 00:35:48 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Katrina Jade's loves to play video games with her stepbro on the weekends. When she takes a break to take a call, he sabotages her controller and changes her buttons to mess up her game. He bets her that he will beat her in the next round and wagers that they finally have sex! Of course she loses miserably, so he whips out his hard dick and starts sucking her titties! After she sees how big his dick is, she can't help but play with it in her mouth and pussy!

https://k2s.cc/file/6bf9b2b84925b/Katrina_Jade___Video_Game_To_Her_Stepbro_And_Fucks_Him_In_Return__21.10.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Sister and Brother, Incest, Taboo,BLOW JOBS, ROLE PLAY, girl, step daughter, blowjob, deepthroat, big tits, big naturals, Family,