Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:28
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 547 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: JEANS TO THE FACE, PUNCH TO THE BALLS (NEW !! ADDED 09/12/18)
TAGS:
FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, SOLE LICKING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, JEANS SHORTS FACESITTING, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, KICKING, SADISTIC MISTRESS, PAIN, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MISS XI, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, BDSM, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: What hurts more, the jean seam on the face or punches to the balls? Miss Xi in her own sadistic way makes this a difficult question to answer for her battered and bruised slave. If you love sexy and cruel Asian Domina's, this Miss Xi clip is a must have. Ass smother, facesitting, jeans, kicking, punching, butt drops, feet!

Download LINK:

Download File (547.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:05
FileSize: 446 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: I'M IN CHARGE LITTLE MAN - BEG FOR MY ASS (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, SEXY LINGERIE, GODDESS IRENE, MISTRESS IRENE, BRUNETTE, BDSM, BUBBLE BUTT, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, ARROGANT MISTRESS, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, CHEST SITTING
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Irene is relaxing on her face sitting box, lost in her thoughts, while her slave kicks for air. “I’m writing my boyfriend” she tells him and then adds that his cock is also huge. She kicks at the slaves cock and mocks him for how puny it is. It’s maybe an inch at best. “I really shouldn’t even use the word cock” when talking about yours she tells him. Irene real tests the slaves limits and makes him kick to breath.

The camera gives you some great upwards and up close views of her ass while the slave flops about desperate to breath. She tells him she might let him cum today and tells him to rub his little thing. As she pushes his limits for air the poor creature can’t get even a slight hint of an erection. As she stands up the slave hacks and coughs for air but she makes him beg for more and the sight of her amazing ass is to much to refuse. He begs pathetically so she moves into a reverse position and sits on him again, while again returning to messaging her lover. The slave is soon kicking and Irene can only reply “Well, he did ask for it.”

Download LINK:

Download File (446.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:41
FileSize: 450 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EAT THIS HOMEMADE GRANOLA BAR ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS MADE FOR YOU (NEW !! ADDED 09/04/18)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, SLAVE FEEDING, EAT FROM THE FEET, FOOD CRUSH, CRUSH FETISH, DIRTY FEET, BLONDE MISTRESS, JEANS FETISH, MILF, FLIP FLOPS, ASS LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKER, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, ASS ON FACE, MISTRESS KANDY
DESCRIPTION: As the scene opens we see Kandy walking into the house from outside. Much to her surprise she sees the special ‘granola’ bar her and her friends made for her slave laying on the floor with a piece missing. “What the fuck is this, you know you can’t eat unless I tell you so” Kandy says to the slave kneeling feet away with his head bowed. Kandy then tells him he can eat the rest of it but it’s going to be after she crushes it into the floor with her disgusting dirty feet. She kicks it towards him and starts to squish it with her feet and tells the slave to crawl over and sniff it. Her and her friends made it special for the slave and no money was spent getting the supplies for this lowly toilet slave.

Next she tells the slave to start eating the ‘food’ from her feet and then she has him get on his back so she can stuff it in his mouth using her toes. “I should patent these and sell them” Kandy says, “I could call them Kandy’s Healthy Bar Treats.” Want one? She picks up piece after piece and notices there are nuts in the bars before stuffing down the slaves throat. She mentions how bad it smells and says after he eats all of it she will have to wash it all down with her nectar. “It sort of smells like when the garbage truck drives by” she laughs, picking a piece up with her toes and now sticking it towards your face rather than her slave. After all the food is in the slaves mouth, less the one piece you ate, Kandy pulls down her pants and sits on his face.

Download LINK:

Download File (450.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:11
FileSize: 1544 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SEX SCANDAL SABOTAGE (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
BLACKMAIL FANTASY, SOCKS FETISH, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, ADULT SCHOOL, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT TEASE, TEASING, BRUNETTE, PRINCESS ADRIANA, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BRAT GIRLS, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS
DESCRIPTION: Hey, bet you're wondering why one of your students is setting at you deck in your office well it because I'm in charge now. I'm in charge of your life I have enough dirt on you to ruin your job here at the university, your marriage, your reputation in this small collage town, I can destroy you. I know you have a thing for me and your sexual advances have all been documented very clearly. So pay close attention to what I'm going to tell you it may save your pathetic life.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:04
FileSize: 696 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RAVEN AND ALYSSA’S NEW HIRE PART 1: FOOT WORSHIP (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE FOOT WORSHIP, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, BRUNETTES, RED DRESS, MISTRESS ALISSA AVNI, MISTRESS RAVEN EVE, SISSY TRAINING, HEELS SUCKING, HEELS GAGGING, HEEL LICKING, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, BLACK SHOES, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, FOOT CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES
DESCRIPTION: Raven Eve and Alissa Avni need a new slave. They are sitting around the house waiting for applicants to interview for an ad they put in the paper. The first two victims.. or prospects as they say, are about to arrive. The two men meet each other outside the house and discuss how desperate they are for a job. They are about to find out exactly how desperate soon. Raven and Alissa sit the first prospective “employee” on the couch and explain that he must obey them completely and do exactly as he is told. He is then ordered to get on his knees, in his proper position, under the feet of his new Mistresses. Raven orders the slave to worship her high heel shoes. Licking them and sucking on the heel like a good boy. The new slave is told to worship Mistress Raven and Mistress Alissa’s bare feet. The slave does a good job licking and sucking their feet and toes. He is then told that his name is not Cameron anymore. The sissy slut will now be known as Cami. He needs this job bad and he will learn to be a proper foot licking sissy bitch now!

Download LINK:

Download File (696.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:48
FileSize: 671 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SULLY SAVAGE TRAINS A CUCKIE PART 1: FOOT WORSHIP (NEW !! ADDED 09/10/18)
TAGS:
REDHEAD MISTRESS, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, FOOT MASSAGE, MISTRSS SULLY SAVAGE, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, BLACK SHOES, SHOE FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Sully Savage has had enough of her pathetic, small cock husband. She has decide to take control of her relationship with her bitch husband. He is no longer her husband, but her cuckold slave. Sully Savage changes the dynamic of the relationship immediately, forcing her now cuckold husband on his knees, worshipping her feet. Relegated to his new role, her cuck falls to his knees, at the feet of his superior Goddess wife.

Download LINK:

Download File (671.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:24
FileSize: 469 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SULLY SAVAGE TRAINS A CUCKIE PART 3: DILDO GAG (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS SULLY SAVAGE, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL WOMAN, REDHEAD MISTRESS, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, PUSSY TEASE, WET PUSSY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SEXUAL PLEASURE, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING, KINKY, KINK, DEGRADATION, SUB TRAINING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SISSY TRAINING, SLUT TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sully Savage is continuing the training of her cuck husband. Training for her pleasure. She installs the chindo on her cuck’s head. On his knees, locked in chastity, and armed with a chindo, finally the cuck might prove to be of some use. Sully Savage teases him with her ass, tormenting him further, reminding him how pathetic he is and how he will never please her. She gets herself so hot, she jumps on the couch and forces him to fuck her with the chindo. Sully Savage truly enjoys reminding him of his shortcomings, and how he never ever pleased her like this. Her cuck is slowly learning what his new life and pathetic existence will be, one that is focused around her pleasure, whether it’s by a chindo or the cock of a bull stud. He just knows, it will never be his very small cock.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (469.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:06
FileSize: 632 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BITCOIN BOOT WORSHIP (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS GEMMA, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL DOMINATRIX, FAT SLAVE, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, MIND FUCKING, BRUNETTE, GOLDEN BOOTS, GOLDEN OUTFIT, LATEX FETISH, IGNORE, IGNORING, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, BDSM, PERSONAL SLAVE, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Dateline 12/17/17 Bitcoin: $19,192.25

So this slave has been mining bitcoin and comes crawling to me with one, offering it up to me for the privilege of licking my shiny gold boots. When he tells me how much it is worth, I allow him the privilege. These boot freaks are so pathetic. When you put on a shiny pair of stiletto boots its like you can make them do anything.

Eventually he wants to worship my OTHER boot. Well, of course that is going to cost him MORE haha...

Who wants to mine bitcoin for Princess Gemma?? I talk directly to you at the end of this clip on how to do that for me...

- Princess Gemma

Download LINK:

Download File (634.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:24
FileSize: 574 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: NO MERCY FOR THE TRAMPLED (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/13/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS SKYLAR, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE TRAMPLING, JEANS FETISH, BRUNETTE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BALD SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMMES, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLUT, KINKY, KINK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, FEMDOM KINK, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESSES, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESSES, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMEN, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS TRAMPLING, OUTDOORS SMOKING, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BLACK SHOES, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, EXTREME PAIN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESSES TORTURES SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: We just came home from seeing some hot guys that we are both kind of into, and Skylar sees my ugly bald fucking slave that I just left out on the deck a few hours ago. I invite her to step up onto him while we chat about our day. (He's kind of soft and bouncy under your heels and it feels better than standing on the hard deck.)

This is Skylar's first time literally walking all over a slave- but she totally does it like its nothing. I think I have taught her well that these idiots were MEANT to be walked all over by hot girls like Us. Like, its honestly what I think they were created and put on this Earth for- so WE can use them and benefit from them, as WE are obviously superior, higher life forms than them. She even laughs that she would never talk to a bald, ugly loser like this so he kinda is lucky just to be stepped on by her...even if she doesn't bother to take her stiletto heels off.

We just chat out on the deck and have a smoke break while Skylar lets her stiletto heels REALLY dig into my slave. She told me later that she thinks its hilarious that I can treat him like this (like he basically means NOTHING to me) and yet he totally puts up with it no matter what, and still literally WORSHIPS me.

***(Although this is Skylar's first tramping clip she really does have no mercy for the slave. She literally stands on it for the entire length of the clip with no breaks for the slave at all. This is the most ruthless trampling clip we have done in years and when you consider Princess Skylar just continues standing in the same spot, drilling her heels DEEP into the slave beneath her without giving it a second thought...)***

True story - At one point in this clip I accidentally burned my slaves lip while shoving my lit cigarette into his mouth to use it as my ashtray while Skylar was standing on him. So I fucking yell at him for moving and making my cigarette out and kick him in the face in front of Skylar! She laughed her ass off haha.

(Oh, also, it was kinda windy out there so it is kinda hard to hear the dialogue sometimes, but we doubt most of you care about that too much haha.)

- Princess Carmela

Download LINK:

Download File (575.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:56
FileSize: 955 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GEMMAS' FIRST FOOT WORSHIP (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/15/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS GEMMA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, FOOT MASSAGE, JEANS FETISH, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, BRUNETTES, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: So Carmela is still giving Gemma a tour of the Mean Girls Air BnB. And the "services" of the "servant staff" just continues to blow her mind... Next, Carmela asks Gemma if she has been in those heels all day and would she like to have her feet "refreshed"? "Of course", Gemma says! Carmela simply snaps her fingers and two more losers jump to attention, crawl to Gemma's feet, take off her shoes, and begin immediately massaging and kissing Ms. Gemma's feet! Gemma can't believe it! This feels GREAT! And she asks Carmela if she can literally make these idiots do this for her all day if she wants to?? Carmela casually informs her that she absolutely CAN! They are all here to do her bidding 24/7 during her stay! (The slaves are obviously scared to deaath of Ms. Gemma giving Princess Carmela a "bad review" of their performance!)

Download LINK:

Download File (956.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:28
FileSize: 553 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VIRTUAL NUT BASHING (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/15/18)
TAGS:
SUPER VILLAIN, BALL ABUSE, KICKING POV, COSTUMES, SUPERHEROINES, GODDESS RODEA, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL GODDESS, BALLBUSTING POV, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, CBT POV, BALL BUSTING POV, SPANDEX FETISH, SPANDEX CATSUIT, CAT SUIT, GLOSSY SPANDEX, SHINY SPANDEX, SPANDEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS FULL IN SPANDEX, SADISTIC MISTRESS, CRUEL DOMINATRIX, FETISH CLOTHING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM POV, BRAT GIRLS, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS
DESCRIPTION: We need to have a Superhero to Sidekick chat. In order to save the world you have to stand there while I destroy your testicles. Your sperm has been infected by the loseritis disease and must be eliminated before it spreads to the planet. Don't worry... you are just a sidekick and your sperm is unwanted anyway, haha.Aren't you glad it's me that is kicking your balls in?? I know you have a crush on me and this is the only way I will ever remotely touch your balls. Haha, pucker up and tell me you love me when I kick you, haha. Not only will you never have me but no one will want you.I think this is so funny, I am actually dragging this out and making it more painful for you because it is going to make such a funny story to tell all the other super friends! Haha. In fact, I am going to invite them all over to a "Kick my sidekick" party, haha. We can all take turns laughing at you while we kick your nuts into oblivion.By the way...I could have easily destroyed your nuts with one kick but I want to toy with you and then cut your balls off with these scissors . I want your smashed ball hanging in the hall of heroes for Everyone to laugh at.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (555.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:36
FileSize: 409 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOU LOVE HAVING YOUR TONGUE BETWEEN THAT CRACK DON'T YOU (NEW !! ADDED 08/21/18)
TAGS:
AMAZON DOMINATRIX MISTRESS IRENE, LATEX FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY CLOTHING, RED LATEX DRESS, GLOSSY LATEX DRESS, SHINY LATEX DRESS, DOMINA IN LATEX, ASS TO MOUTH, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, TIED MALE, TIED SLAVE, BONDAGE DEVICE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, WHITE SHOES, ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMELLING, SMELLY ASS, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS TEASE, BIG BUTTS, BUBBLE BUTT, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, BREATH PLAY, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, FOOT TEASE, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, DUNGEON
DESCRIPTION: Amazon Dominatrix Mistress Irene is built like a brick sh1thouse, powerful with amazing large breasts and a rock solid ass that will rock your world. She sits on top of her cage which she has had her slave locked in for hours. Only his head sticks out and now she has returned to torment him with her ass. As she crosses her legs her PVC skirt presses into his face as he feels her warmth. She pulls his head in to ass-smother him. When she releases him she orders him to kiss her ass through the fabric. She comments how terribly uncomfortable it is for the slave but she never likes to see a slave to comfortable.

Now she lifts her legs revealing an opening in the dress and tells him to stick his tongue in between. Then she pulls up the dress to full reveal her ass and moves forward to totally cover his mouth and nose. Locked in the cage with no movement of his neck he now has to take what she gives him. She wiggles her ass and presses it firmly into his head until he starts to thrash in his cage for some air. When she finally gives him a breath she tells him “There’s more to like than a nice ass” and sticks one of her feet into his mouth. She fucks his face with them until she remembers she has to get ready for a date. She tells him to stay in his cage and as a treat sticks the heel of one of her stilettos into his mouth before walking out of the room.

Download LINK:

Download File (409.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:23:12
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1380 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS: "SOFIE MARIE BLACK COCK STRETCHING" (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS SOFIE MARIE, FOOT LICKING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BRUNETTE, SMALL TITS, HUMILIATRIX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS, CUM EATING CUCKOLDS, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: Sofie knows her sissy cuck just can't satisfy her so she brings in a strong bull with a big thick cock. She loves getting pumped, having her tight shaved twat stretched out.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:16:26
FileSize: 384 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "VACBED FOOTJOB TRAINING" BY MANDY (NEW !! ADDED 09/14/18)
TAGS:
BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, LATEX BONDAGE, LATEX SLAVE, LATEX SLUT, LATEX FETISH, SPANDEX FETISH, SPANDEX OUTFIT, BLACK SPANDEX OUTFIT, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LATEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LATEX PANTS, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, KINKY, KINK, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS MANDY MARX, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS TEASE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, BREATH PLAY, FOOTJOBS, FOOT JOB, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Let's call her K for now. My new mistress partner surprised several boys lately with her slim-thick lines and well trained hands. Even better, she's here to stay, and may be coming out on her own as a mistress soon. But first a little tease. Very comfortable and experienced around boys, I have her join right in on her first scene. The boy is here for a full day straight, my total plaything. K gets a little footjob training. A few pointers, some behind-the-scenes talk, and then its "Make the boy cum in 10 minutes or less." Not easy, through latex. Of course, I help. He goes crazy. We laugh.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (384.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:33
FileSize: 555 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SLOBBERING EMPLOYEE FUCKFACE (NEW !! ADDED 08/26/18)
TAGS:
OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE FEMDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, FUCKFACE, FEMDOM SEX, ASIAN SLAVE, ASIAN BITCH, ASIAN SLUT, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, MISS XI, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, VANCOUVER DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, ASIAN MISTRESSES, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESSES, ASIAN DOMINAS, HUMILIATRIX, SLUT TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, BRUNETTE, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, PUSSY TEASE, WET PUSSY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SEXUAL PLEASURE, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING, KINKY, KINK, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: It pays to work hard at Fem Corp, as we see in this scene. Jasmine’s male employee AKA slave kneels at her feet with a mouth dildo secured in his mouth and a heavy metal collar wrapped around his neck. “Aren’t you glad you won Employee of the Month?” she asks. As she looks down, she notices that his tie, which has been in his mouth all day, is soaking wet with slobber. “Your wife is going to wonder why you’re all wet when you get home,” she says to him with a giggle. She spreads her legs to reveal her perfect pussy and tells her employee that she has a hot date tonight and needs a little pleasure beforehand... which means he’s to use the mouth dildo on her. She pulls his head towards her until the dildo nicely penetrates her. The up-close angles are so realistic you’ll think it’s you opening her up. She tells the slave that when she closes her eyes she can imagine it’s actually a hot stud fucking her. “I should be wearing some virtual reality goggles right now watching porn” Jasmine says, as she moans with pleasure. She wraps her legs around his head and reminds the slave how lucky he is to be in this position. In and out he goes, as he provides her with extreme pleasure.

She gets up to turn around so he can take her from behind, and marvels at all the spit on the ground. That poor slobbering fool! “I’ll make you lick it up later,” Jasmine says to him. She removes her blouse and skirt and looks extra extra hot in her fine lingerie. The slave slides the dildo into her pussy from behind. Jasmine tells him he’s a human sex toy and that this is the only way he’s capable of pleasing her. “I’m going to be completely primed and ready for tonight” she says with a moan, as she glides her pussy over the dildo, “While you get to go home to your wife, all covered in slobber.” Jasmine has a nice orgasm and tells him she has a surprise for him. In walks her friend, XI, also clad in lingerie, much to the employee’s surprise. He had been hitting on her through a dating site and is now faced with the fact that his employer knows he’s been actively trying to cheat on his wife. The girls have a great time laughing at the slave’s expense as they remind him of what he will never get. Before they leave on their double date, Jasmine reminds him that he must always do exactly as told, or he can rest assured that his wife will learn everything. XI adds that he can expect to get the bill for their date as well, and she wonders how he’ll explain that to his wife!

Download LINK:

Download File (555.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:47
FileSize: 678 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MILK YOURSELF (NEW !! ADDED 09/16/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS NIKKI BLAKE, MISTRESS NIKKI BLAKE, CHASTITY, BLONDE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOB, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, MALE ORGASM, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, KINKY, KINK, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM LICKING, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FOOT JOBS, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, GODDESSFOOTDOMINATION, GODDESS FOOT DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, NYLON FETISH, NYLON WORSHIP, BDSM, RUINED ORGASMS, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOTS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, CUM ON FEET, DOMINATRIX, LICKING CUM OFF MISTRESS FEET, SLUT TRAINING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, DOMINANT WOMAN, LOSER, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVERY, BRAT GIRLS, DEGRADATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, STRICT MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Nikki Blake has released you from chastity. She rubs your anxious meat with her stocking clad feet. You are so in need of release! She rubs her feet together as you watch. You can hear the sound of pantyhose rubbing and it so excites you. Goddess Nikki knows exactly what she’s doing to you. You are aware that failing to produce a large load for her will mean you go even longer without release on the next lockdown. She has you lie on the floor so she can rub her feet in your face. You sniff the rich aroma of her feet conserved by the hose. The goddess tells you to jerk yourself off. You better show her a massive erection and deliver a fat load of cum. This is no problem for you because you’ve been bottling up ball juice for over a month. When Goddess Nikki Blake instructs you to clean the mess up with your tongue, you thank her for the opportunity and start licking eagerly.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (678.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:53
FileSize: 1094 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUR FINAL ORGASM (NEW !! ADDED 09/17/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS IVY LEBELLE, FEMDOM POV, HANDJOBS POV, POV DOMINATION, TITS TEASE, BIG TITS, TOPLESS MISTRESS, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, BDSM, SPERM, SEMEN, TEASING, COCK TEASE, KINKY, KINK, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Ivy graciously allows you one final orgasm before locking that pesky cock away in chastity forever.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:28
FileSize: 749 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CALI AND KENZIE - TEASE CUCKS CHASTITY BEFORE GOING TO THE POOL (1080 HD)
TAGS:
KEYHOLDER, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, CUCKOLDING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TOILET SLAVERY, TEASE AND DENY, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, CUCKOLD, MISTRESS CALI CARTER, MISTRESS KENZIE TAYLOR, BIKINI FETISH, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, LOSER, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, ASS TEASE, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, OILED ASS, BIG ASS, BUG BUTTS, LOTION / OIL FETISH, BIG OILED ASS, AMAZONS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMEN
DESCRIPTION: Cali and Kenzie have a matching keyset to slave marcello's chastity, the master and the spare. Cali wears the master key on her belly ring. Kenzie has the spares around her neck. Best friends share everything with each other, including slaves. Cali and Kenzie want to go to a pool party. But first, they need to get oiled up for all the hot guys they are sure to see. Cali tells her marcello to start rubbing oil on her thighs. Side by side, Cali and Kenzie get their thighs oiled up by their shared slave. The girls think it's hilarious that marcello is in tight chastity while oiling their perfect bodies! What a cruel tease! Next they have marcello rub oil on their bellies. Marcello has to rub oil all around his chastity key without touching it. They remind marcello that he is not invited to the pool party. Instead of attending, he's going to have to wait upstairs. Whenever a girl has to use the restroom, Cali and Kenzie are going to send them upstairs to use marcello as a toilet. The girls will all be drinking a lot, so he's going to have to take a lot of pee. Cali tells marcello to oil Kenzie's ass up really well, so that it looks irresistible for the real men. Then, marcello oils Cali's ass while she talks about how excited she is to get fucked by a real man after the party. Marcello will have to attend to her while she's getting fucked, lubing up the cock of the real man and inserting it into her. But first, marcello has to serve as the pool party toilet. Kenzie stuffs the funnel into marcello's mouth and Cali reminds him to not get all clogged up this time. They head down to the party, leaving marcello ready and waiting with the funnel in his mouth.

Download LINK:

Download File (749.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:51
FileSize: 1027 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SVDL 1202: NAOMI SWANN - TEENAGE ASSASSIN! (NEW !! ADDED 01/20/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS NAOMI SWANN, 18 YEAR OLD MISTRESS, SADISM, SADISTIC SCISSORS, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, BEG FOR MERCY, MERCILESS DOMINA, MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, PAIN, WEAK SLAVE, CRUEL BODYSCISSORS, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, SADISTIC LEGS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, EXTREME SCISSORHOLD, ABUSED MAN, ABUSED SLAVE, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, VIOLENT MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, FIGURE FOUR SCISSOR, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, POWERFUL LEGS, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, SQUEEZING, MOST DOMINANT MIXED WRESTLER, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISTIC MISTRESS, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS, THROAT SITTING, THROATSITTING
DESCRIPTION: When we were first introduced to GORGEOUS 18 year old (at the time of this posting) Naomi Swann...we knew this young cutie had the looks, attitude and LETHAL LEGS to fit right in with our long list of ScissorVixens!

At first glance, we were concerned that she may be a bit too petite and possibly too shy and unsure of herself.

But once she slipped into a form-fitting leotard...we could see that although petite...she had a very athletic physique!

Naomi has a gymnastics background and also attended a highly regarded private school where discipline was something she learned and eventually administered.

And we're certain you are going to LOVE watching Naomi Swann administer discipline one SKULL CRUSHING scissor hold after the other right here on ScissorVixens!

In her debut ScissorVixen video, young 18 year old Naomi Swann is finding out that paying for college isn't cheap.

Having recently graduated from a prestigious military school where part of the curriculum was learning lethal self-defense techniques...she's eventually approached by an agency to rid society of unsavory characters in exchange for lucrative compensation.

Well...what else is a young college girl to do when paying for books, courses, dorm room fees and the occasional campus party are so damn expensive!?

Watch as Naomi Swann takes on one of her first assignments paying a visit to a man who she knows little about other than he's a bad influence on society and she is being paid very well to get rid of him...for good!

Naomi Swann is an instant hit in her first ScissorVixen video and one you don't want to miss titled 'Naomi Swann the Teenage Assassin!'.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:54
FileSize: 257 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACE SITTING BOTH LOSERS (NEW !! ADDED 08/29/18)
TAGS:
PANTYHOSE FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, BLACK PANTYHOSE, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PANTYHOSE FACESITTING, BRUNETTE, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, VANCOUVER DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, HUMILIATRIX, SEXY LINGERIE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FACESITTING GAMES, KINKY, KINK, ASS TEASE, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, BRUTAL FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Jasmine has two slaves but only one ass, so she has decided to test both slaves to see which one gets locked away and which one gets an evening as her seat. Which face is the most comfortable? Which slave can take more? Well, she’s about to find out. Dressed in only a bra and a pair of sheer, see-through pantyhose, Jasmine looks stunning as she subjects both slaves to her full weight.

She makes sure there’s a tight seal because the ability to hold one’s breath will certainly be a factor in winning the competition. Oh, and there’s another hook: the winner in this competition gets a blowjob... not from Jasmine, however, but from the loser! Jasmine notices that one slave is really rock hard and says “I wonder if he’s so hard because I’m sitting on his face, or maybe he’s excited about getting a blow job… or maybe giving one.”. In the end, she comes up with a kinky idea to determine who’s the winner and who’s the loser.

Download LINK:

Download File (257.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online