Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:56
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1158 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MARIAH AND NATALYA - TWO GASSY VEGANS SHARE A FART SLAVE" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/15/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG WOMEN, GODDESS MARIAH, GODDESS NATALYA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT SMELLING, SMELLY ARMPITS, STINKY ARMPITS, STINKY FEET, YOGA PANTS, PINK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, KINKY, KINK, SEXY PANTS, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SMELLY ASS, STINKY ASS, ASS SLAVE, ASS BITCH, ASS SLUT, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SWEATY FEET, SWEATY ARMPITS, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, DOUBLE FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, PANTIES FACESITTING, SPANDEX LEGGINGS FACESITTING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, AMAZONS, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SMELL FETISH, SLAVE EATS MISTRESS FARTS, STINKY FARTS, FARTING IN SLAVE'S FACE, DOUBLE FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK
DESCRIPTION: Mariah and Natalya are on a cleanse. They have been doing yoga and drinking a special vegan drink. The cleanse is making their tummies feel funny and gassy. The girls decide to do some yoga poses to help shift and relieve the gas. They call their male slave into the room to sniff in all their farts as they work them out of their systems. The girls do not want to smell themselves or each other. They want the male slave to filter the air and take in the smell while they continue their yoga practice. The girls are not happy about their gas pains and they take it out on the slave with moodiness. The slave tries his best to keep the pretty girls happy by sniffing their farts. He has to crawl back and forth between the girls since they both have gas. The girls have some difficulty getting the gas to move, but the yoga poses help bring them some relief.

While the girls wait for the gas to move, they have their male slave lick their armpits. Their armpits are sweaty from all the yoga. Anytime a girl feels a fart coming on, the slave must immediately stop cleaning armpits and sniff up the fart. Then, the girls want their stinky yoga feet cleaned. Again, any time a girl feels a fart coming on, the slave must immediately stop cleaning feet and sniff up the fart. The girls get a snack because they think that maybe some healthy fruit will help move their gas. The girls are right! A delicious raw vegan snack of banana shifts things in both girls’ tummies and unleashes a barrage of farts right in the slave’s face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:02
FileSize: 895 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MARIAH AND NATALYA - GASSY VEGANS TRAMPLE A HUMAN YOGA MAT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/16/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG WOMEN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, GODDESS MARIAH, GODDESS NATALYA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT SMELLING, SMELLY ARMPITS, STINKY ARMPITS, YOGA PANTS, PINK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, ASS SLAVE, ASS BITCH, ASS SLUT, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SWEATY ARMPITS, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, DOUBLE FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, PANTIES FACESITTING, SPANDEX LEGGINGS FACESITTING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, AMAZONS, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SMELL FETISH, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, HUMAN YOGA MAT, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Mariah and Natalya have been really focusing on their self-care and wellness at the start of the new year. They have both been eating a really healthy plant-based diet for Veganuary and practicing yoga daily. Because they are Princesses, they have been using a slave as their human yoga mat. The combo of healthy veggies and yoga makes them gassy, so it is also the human yoga mat’s job to sniff in their stinky farts, so that they don’t offend each other with the smell during their mindfulness practice. The girls really try to trample all the air out of him, so that the only air that the slave gets is their farts. They take turns squatting over and farting directly in his nose, as needed. Mariah and Natalya practice their balancing together while trampling the slave’s body. Natalya even does a yoga headstand on the human mat! The girls, both bisexual, flirt with each other and kiss while facesitting the slave. Hot girls get each other’s kisses and all the yoga mat slave gets is the other end. After the girls finish their yoga, it’s time for the slave to get his exercise, too. The girls sit on opposite ends of the room and make the pathetic male crawl back and forth, licking the sweat from their armpits. The male slave would never get to kiss either girl on the lips, like they kiss each other, but instead he must lick the stinky workout sweat from both of their armpits. The girls inform the slave that the farts and the sweaty armpits are just the start of his humiliation. Both girls are going to use his mouth as their toilet, one right after the other. All the working out and healthy eating has made them need to go number two, and the pathetic male will have to swallow whatever they force down him. Hot girls get to make out with each other, and pathetic males are just there to serve as their toilet!

Download LINK:

Download File (896.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:08
FileSize: 409 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "SUPERFLY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/31/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, WEAK SLAVE, BRUNETTE, ITALIAN SPEAKING, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, CFNM, POWERFUL WOMAN, PANTYHOSE LEGS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE FETISH, BLACK SHOES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY GIRL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE BALLBUSTING, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, HARD FEMDOM, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, POOR SLAVE, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT KISSING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BDSM, DUNGEON
DESCRIPTION: Today, I'm going to give my slave some training. He has to learn to worship me and do exactly what I say. I begin with him on his knees and kissing my shoes and making sure he understands that he is beneath me. I then have him lying on the floor, while I press my shoes firmly on his head. It's time for his stress test, and I'm going to make him suffer. I stand him with his legs apart, and begin to give his cock and ball a painful kicking. Of course it's not long before the power of my kicks has my bitch on the floor. He once again has to worship my feet, as I get him to remove the ties from my stiletto's. When he's finished I remove my shoes, and he's going to experience another round of ballbusting. With him standing with his legs apart, I go behind him and give his ball some serious kicks. I so love that clapping sound as my feed find their target. I then move round to the front of him to finish him off. With a few more thunder claps, he falls to the floor. I had asked him earlier how his pain threshold was? I now know he's just another superfly...

Download LINK:

Download File (409.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:45
FileSize: 735 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "SMOKING CUM CONTROL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CROSSED LEGS, GLOVE FETISH, LONG LATEX GLOVES, SHINY CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, LATEX FETISH, SEXY OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BLACK SHOES, GLOVE TEASE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, POV SLAVE TRAINING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, HUMILIATION POV, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, EDGING, CUM COMMAND, ORGASM CONTROL, PVC/VINYL, MOUTH FETISH, LIPSTICK FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHAIN SMOKING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS
DESCRIPTION: In moments of My tease, your cock is hard and soon erupting out of control. This is no good, smoke slave! I command you follow My smoke cum control training and give in to Me all the way. Watch My smoking tease completely naked and on your knees before Me. your jerk off instruction begins with you begging for mercy - you soon feel the excitement building up as I light My cigarette but I command you to let go of all control you attempt to hold on to. Let go, give in, become My mindless smoke drone and hang on to every smoky word that passes My perfect lips. Ordering you how to stroke as I smoke, just to the edge until you have given in completely. Only then, once you are lost in Me, will I give you the command to cum. your journey has begun, forever addicted and craving your Smoking Goddess. Good smoke slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (735.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:32
FileSize: 597 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: REALITY GIRLS SCISSORS: "AMADAHY'S GUT KICKS AND HEADSCISSOR KNOCKOUT!" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, VIOLENT MISTRESS, MOANING SLAVE, REALITY GIRLS SCISSORS, RGS, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, ABUSED MAN, ABUSED SLAVE, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, OXYGEN LESS, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, ASPHYXIA, BREATHING TORTURE, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, FEMALE SUPREMACY, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISM, SADISTIC MISTRESS, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS, ABS, HOM, HANDS OVER MOUTH, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING FETISH, BODYSCISSORS, BODY SCISSORS, HAND DOMINATION, HANDS GAGGING, HEAD TRAMPLING, HEAD STOMPING, HEAD CRUSH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, SOLE LICKING, SOLE WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, THROAT STANDING, THROATSTANDING, REAL KO, REAL KNOCKOUT, GODDESS AMADAHY, BIKINI FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, BIKINIS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Amadahy combines extreme beauty and violent power with one of the most dangerous scissors ever. Her looks and physical superiority make people drop to their knees. Here, she breaks out another skill as the one-and-true Goddess threatens to cave Chad's ribs in with snap kicks and front kicks -- doubling the wimp over in taking off her high heels and destroying him with her feet. She leaps on his back, buries him in a rear naked choke, the continues punishing his ribs in her bodyscissors. Amadahy's long, pretty swimmer's legs apply brutally strong scissor holds with her perfect form maximizing their ability to inflict pain and damage. She stomps on him making "hi-yaa!" sounds, jumps full-weight on him and covers his mouth and nose. More stomping on his stomach as he screams and begs. She stands on him like a surfboard in a bikini telling him to "Say 'Thank you' every time it hurts." Fatass cameraman Rob gets a closeup of her evil eyes as she applies a perfect reverse headscissors. She digs her elbows into his crotch as she continues the hold, still wearing her sunglasses and looking like a Nordic hottie who just walked off the Florida beach. A throatscissors -- a violent side headscissors -- she spits in his face like it's the sidewalk then continues hurting his ribs in bodyscissors. She presses his head down, standing on the side of his face and calling him "dirt." A Boston crab --"I could snap your head off like this," she says and makes him thank her as she rains punches on his belly. Another reverse headscissors -- this time with her crossed feet pressed against the wall -- her glutes clinching as she clamps down. An adductor choke in which she says she feels his neck giving in as her leg shows incredible definition. She shows off her dirty soles made dirty by a local slave who got his wish to crawl in dirt to kiss her feet in exchange for a tribute he made. She jams her feet into Chad's mouth -- foot-gagging him deeply as he gurgles in desperation. But Chad didn't clean her right foot quite well enough and she locks on another front headscissors, leveraging pain in his chest to increasing his suffering. She promises to knock him out, making him say "thank you" and telling him "you're not allowed to tap" as her ripped thighs envelop his neck and put him hard to sleep, as one of the toughest guys anywhere breaks in the clutches of one of the greatest scissor artists ever.

Download LINK:

Download File (598.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:36
FileSize: 220 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASEANDTHANKYOU: "BAD, BAD STUDENT" BY KAT TURNET (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/08/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CHAINED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLUE SHOES, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, MISTRESS KAT TURNER, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, BOUND SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EDGING GAMES, BRAT GIRLS, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOBS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, BDSM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: My pupil has been misbehaving. Teacher decides the best way to deal with a misbehaving student is to make them feel small. Very small. Very very very small. So I put him in a timeout that he will never, ever forget.

Hard to describe this session. There's a special feel in the room, it's quite successful.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (221.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:36
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 343 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: KINKYMISTRESSES: "FUCKED INTO ALL HOLES" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/07/19)
TAGS:
BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, LATEX MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, KINKY, KINK, KINKY MISTRESSES, KINKYMISTRESSES, ASS PLAY, DEEPTHROAT, FUCKING MACHINE SEX, FEMDOM SEX, MILF, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, AUSTRALIAN MISTRESS, AUSTRALIAN GODDESS, AUSTRALIAN DOMINA, AUSTRALIAN DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, REDHEAD MISTRESS, MISTRESS LADY RENEE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING, SEXY PANTS, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING
DESCRIPTION: Lady Renne, an american dominatrix currently doing her sessions in Belgium, has today set out to plug all the holes of her slave. While she has the asshole of her pleasure object worked by a fucking machine, she sticks her strap-on deep in the throat of the submissive slave slut and fucks the throat deep and hard.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (343.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:38
FileSize: 483 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACESITTINGBITCHES: "FB1398 : HUMAN BIKE SADDLE: FACE USED AS HER SEAT FOR 3.8 MILE WORKOUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/10/18)
TAGS:
FACESITTINGBITCHES, FACESITTING BITCHES, LETHAL BITCHES, LETHALBITCHES, BDSM, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC BLONDE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, MERCILESS FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, MISTRESS NIKKI WHIPLASH, BLONDE MISTRESS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, UK PRO DOMME, UK PRO MISTRESS, UK PRO GODDESS, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH DOMINA, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, MILF, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY PANTS FACESITTING, SWEATY MISTRESS, WORKOUT FACESITTING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, FETISH CLOTHING, HUMAN SADDLE, HUMAN CHAIR, HUMAN BIKE SEAT
DESCRIPTION: Nikki loves using her human cushion in new and exciting ways, and today he's been set up as a human bike saddle so that she can do her workout! It's a really hot day and Nikki wants to push herself hard on this training mission, so she puts the bike into cross country mode and gets to work. The poor human saddle's face gets smashed over and over by her ass as she pedals away and he can barely draw breath as she's sitting down so hard on him. Nikki sweats hard on her endurance ride, and her human saddle is pushed to the brink of endurance beneath her, too! This is authentic, real deal human saddle action.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (484.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:27:07
FileSize: 1613 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS: "DIAMOND BANKS CUCKOLD SATISFACTION" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/08/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS DIAMOND BANKS, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS, CUM EATING CUCKOLDS, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: Diamond finally gets the drilling she's been longing for. Her sissy boy husband just doesn't have the equipment to tame her wild horny pussy.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:21
FileSize: 384 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "I CAN BARELY BREATHE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/08/19)
TAGS:
PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, SERVICING MISTRESS, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS RIMMING, MISTRESS FALLON WEST
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Fallon West and Connor Kennedy.

Download LINK:

Download File (385.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:24:01
FileSize: 814 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THEENGLISHMANSION: "TROPHY WIFE'S SURPRISE" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/24/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, MISS FOXX, MISTRESS FOXX, THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, EBONY GODDESS, EBONY MISTRESS, BLACK MISTRESS, BLACK DOMINA, BLACK DOMME, BLACK DOMINATRIX, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, BDSM, DUNGEON, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, LATEX FETISH, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY CLOTHING, LATEX CLOTHING, BRUNETTE, CBT, COCK WHIPPING, COCK TORTURE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, CRUEL BRUNETTE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, POWERFUL WOMAN, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, BRUTAL BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, PAIN, WHIPPING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, LASHING, LASHES, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, BRUTAL HARD WHIPPING
DESCRIPTION: The beautiful Miss Foxx has been married to her husband for a few months, after a whirlwind romance, where there has been no time for the more intimate consummation. Her husband has been away on business and has not seen the work she has been supervising in their new home, just receiving the huge bills for works completed. He has returned today and she is keen to show him what she has been upto, blindfolding him and taking him into one of the new rooms, his shocked face when she removes it and and he sees a big, fully equipped dungeon. She wastes no time in talking about the direction she sees the marriage going and that she is now in control of everything and that they are never going to consummate their marriage in the traditional way. As she is so out of his league, she soon breaks him down with the help of her threats and a hard whipping, this is a marriage that may last for a long time.

Download LINK:

Download File (814.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:07
FileSize: 517 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "FOOT GAG IN CAGE" (720 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STOCKINGS DOMINATION, STOCKINGS HUMILIATION, NYLON FEET GAGGING, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FETISH CLOTHING, FOOT GAGGING, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT TEASE, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, CAGED SLAVE, BDSM, DUNGEON, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, BRUNETTE, ITALIAN SPEAKING, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, STOCKINGS GAGGING
DESCRIPTION: This slave has her mouth too small ... so I have to do something, otherwise this whore how will suck really big cocks? But my sweet feet know how to widen the mouth of this bitch!

Questo schiavo di merda ha la bocca troppo stretta... cosa devo fare qualcosa, altrimenti questa puttana come fara a succhiare gli uccelli veramente grossi? Ma i miei dolci piedini sanno come allargare le bocche di queste baldracche!

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (518.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:19
FileSize: 450 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THEENGLISHMANSION: "FOOT WORSHIP HANDJOB" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/08/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, ASTRODOMINA, ASTRO DOMINA, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, MISTRESS SYDNEY MAX, ASIAN DOMINA, ASIAN PRINCESS, BDSM, DUNGEON, TOPLESS MISTRESS, BIG TITS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, LATEX FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, SEXY OUTFIT, SHINY OUTFIT, SHINY CLOTHING, FOOT MASSAGE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SEX TOYS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, FEET ON FACE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM
DESCRIPTION: Astrodomina is playing with her tied up slave on the bondage bed, she looks super hot in her latex corset. She uses his mouth and tongue to lick and worship her beautiful dainty feet, as she teases and edges his hard cock, bringing him to the edge multiple times. She spits in his eager mouth before sitting on his face with her beautiful big ass as she continues the dick teasing. Astrodomina then uses the Venus2000 milking machine to further stimulate his throbbing cock until she uses her expert hands to give him an amazing handjob and make him shoot his cum load.

Download LINK:

Download File (450.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:26
FileSize: 407 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "ERASING KEN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/08/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, CROSSED LEGS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER SHOTS, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, BDSM, DUNGEON, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, OBJECT CRUSH, CRUSHING, CRUSH FETISH, EXECUTRIX, STOMPING, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING, BRUNETTE, ITALIAN SPEAKING, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, GIANTESS
DESCRIPTION: CUSTOM REQUEST - Please Mistress Gaia may I have another crushing / giantess video. If possible, with open sandals and stiletto heels and enamel on the nails. If you could use a puppet like KEN and get angry and concentrate on his head. During the dialogue I love hearing you say I'll kick you! I'll kick you! while you do it. I so enjoy your work, you're the cruelest mistress I've ever seen. Thank you from your faithful worm...

Download LINK:

Download File (407.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:51
FileSize: 682 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "CRUELLY CANED BY CRYSTAL RUSH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/11/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, CANING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, DEGRADATION, BEG FOR MERCY, CROPPING, BRUTAL CANING, RATTAN CANE, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, MERCILESS MISTRESS, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME BDSM, PAIN, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, SADISM, MERCILESS DOMINATRIX, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD CANING, RED LATEX DRESS, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY LATEX, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, PUSSY TEASE, PUSSY TASTE, PONY PLAY
DESCRIPTION: It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Download LINK:

Download File (682.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:43
FileSize: 473 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW: "TIED AND TRAMPLED" (720 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SHOE HUMILIATION, BLACK SHOES, PAIN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, MERCILESS MISTRESS, BRUTAL FEMDOM, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, SADISTIC GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SATIN FETISH, SATIN SKIRT, SILKY SKIRT, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, CHEST TRAMPLING, BODY TRAMPLING, BELLY TRAMPLING, BDSM, DUNGEON, ROPE BONDAGE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN DOORMAT, HUMAN FURNITURE, HIGH HEEL TRAMPLE, GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX
DESCRIPTION: I have my slave restrained on his back on my bondage bed, perfectly ready to be used by me. First I tease his cock with my hands, silky hair, and fingernails lightly to ensure he is fully erect and wanting. I begin with trampling in my leather stilettos, on his cock and chest. I then proceed to remove them and full weight trample him. You can see how my weight presses heavily on his chest, his genitals, his stomach. I even use my knees and ass to mix it up so he must endure my full weight continously. Finally I sit on his chest and tease his cock and balls with my bare feet. Just when he thinks I'm done being cruel to him, I suddenly get up and stand on his aching cock with both feet!

There's so much in this clip for trample lovers!

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (473.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:20:07
FileSize: 449 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FACESITTINGBITCHES: "FB1403 : INTOXICATED BY HER ASS AND PUSSY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, FACESITTINGBITCHES, FACESITTING BITCHES, LETHAL BITCHES, LETHALBITCHES, BDSM, SQUASH, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, UK PRO DOMME, UK PRO MISTRESS, UK PRO GODDESS, UK PRO DOMINATRIX, BRITISH MISTRESS, BRITISH DOMINA, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, EXTREME ASS SMOTHERING, NO MERCY FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LATEX FETISH, DOMINA IN LATEX, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISS PETITE, FORCED ASS SMELLING, FORCED ASS SMELLING, SMELL FETISH, SMELLY ASS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS
DESCRIPTION: Miss Petite has a cruel plan for her slave - she's going to get him addicted to the scent of her ass and pussy by making him sniff them over and over until he's dizzy from the smell of her feminine aroma. She sits on his face and alternates between letting him sniff and smothering him beneath her until he is completely under her control.

Download LINK:

Download File (450.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:30
FileSize: 478 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "HOW DOES THAT FEEL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/26/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, LONG LATEX SKIRT, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY LATEX, MALE MASTURBATION, BALD SLAVE, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, MISS XI, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, BDSM, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Miss XI is clad in a sexy latex outfit, which she loves to wear whenever she sits on a slave’s face. She mentions how hard it is for the slave to breathe with a mouth full of rubber. “I wonder how long he can hold his breath,” she says, as she stretches out fully across his body, her ass on his face while her stilettos rest on his balls. She bounces a bit but does not lift enough for him to get any air. The slave goes a full minute before he starts to move his arms and legs about, desperate to breathe. Finally, XI rolls slightly in order to give him a short breath of air, but she kicks him in the balls at the same time which prevents him from breathing in deeply. This time, the slave finds he needs air within seconds and XI expresses her disappointment by punching him in the balls.

She digs her heel into his cock and continues to block his air, letting him breathe occasionally but kicking him in his nuts whenever he attempts a breath. After almost four minutes, she rolls onto his chest and permits him to catch his breath before she takes her place back on his face. The slave is starting to get a bit frantic as he struggles for air but XI only laughs at his predicament. She orders him to stroke his cock, and laughs as she says that the oxygen in his head will now go to his cock and make his demise even quicker. The slave gets hard quickly but before he can cum she orders him to remove his hands from his cock. He’s so desperate for air that he instinctively reaches up to touch her. “Take your dirty hands off me!” XI says with a laugh; she has no plans to get up.

Download LINK:

Download File (479.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:16
FileSize: 460 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "TRAMPLE THEN LICK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/28/19)
TAGS:
ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, BUTT LICKING, BUTT WORSHIP, BUTT LICKING, MISTRESS KANDY, BLONDE MISTRESS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS TRAMPLING, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, JUMPING ON SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, MILF, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, SADISTIC BLONDE, CRUEL BLONDE, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING FETISH, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Kandy has had a wonderful afternoon in the forest with her slave as seen in the clips I Need To Take A Huge Dump, Such Beautiful Amazing Feet and Hours In The Wilderness. Now Kandy has her slave on the ground so she can trample him but not before she removes her panties so he can watch her piss. Maybe she will let him lick it up later if he doesn’t disappoint her. What a massive stream of pee she lets go. Now she hops onto her slave and sticks a dirty foot into his mouth.

She does some deep squats and has him lick her toes before she starts marching and then jumping on his body. She then steps down onto his junk and when she tries to pull his shorts off with her toes she sees he is wearing underwear. She tells him to pull them down and pull out his dick. Kandy then steps on his chest before squatting all the way down onto his face so he can ram his tongue up her dirty sweet hole. When she gets up she sees the aroused slave is leaking cum so she rubs her foot over it and then sticks it in his mouth to lick up. Kandy then finishes him off by marching all over his chest.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (461.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:58
FileSize: 512 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "TONGUE BATHE MY STILETTOS AND FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/14/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, BLACK SHOES, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, SMELLY SHOES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BIG FEET, BIG TOES, SHORT DRESS, MASKED SLAVE, MISTRESS IRENE, BRUNETTE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Irene relaxes on her recliner and exchanges dirty texts with one of her stud lovers. She calls her slave over to worship her shoes and feet. She tells him she wore her shoes to the club and that gay clubs seem to have a lot of interesting stuff on the floor, which she intentionally walked in. He’s ordered to lick the entire surface of both soles before she tells him to remove the shoes from her feet. Once they’re off, he’s required to sniff the shoes.

“Do they smell lovely?” she asks. When he says yes, Irene mentions that she isn’t opposed to spoiling her slaves from time to time. Now it’s time for some foot worship. She wrinkles the soles of her feet and spreads her toes in order to titillate the slave before she slaps his face with them. Now he’s ordered to lick her soles, suck each toe, stick his tongue between her toes, and to inhale the sweet odor of her feet. The slave clearly loves being this close to his Mistress and being allowed to put his tongue on her flesh. He eagerly worships her feet until Irene has had enough. She wipes her feet off on his mask and kicks the poor slave away… after all, there are surely some hot messages waiting for her from her man.

Download LINK:

Download File (513.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online