Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Newest for you!

The story is as follows: “You are a dirty girl scout who seduces a quiet, shy guy. It’s a play on reversed sex roles: You are dominate and I am quiet, shy, scared and submissive. Outfit: You’ll be a girl scout dressed in your sailor scout uniform with stockings and pigtails. Start the clip at your door with most of your figure showing. Say the following: “It was open so I let myself in. I’m a girl scout. Would you like some cookies? Perhaps you want something else. I have another kind of cookie, if you’re interested”. You know I am interested but I am quiet. You tease me by walking through the room, showing me your ass and taking off your panties. Lightly chastise me for being so quiet. Asking me if I’m scared, etc. Then, you start begging me to suck me. I’m too shy to ask you to, but I nod and your head sinks down so that only the upper part and back of your head is seen, moving back and forth. Please make lots of slurping sounds. The invisible blowjob lasts a couple of minutes. Then, you move to a desk and tease me with your breasts. Take them out, play with them. Be flirtatious. You then ask me to move under the desk, that you want to show me your cookie. Please record the rest under your desk. Tease me with your legs and pussy. Ask if I like what I see. End the video by saying “Go on, give it a taste” with your pussy in frame.

Name: Victoria Raye - Dirty Girl Scout Seduces a Shy Guy and Shows Off Her Cookie
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:12:42
Size: 1.08 Gb

Deeleve

New for you!

You do realise how forbidden this is, don't you? I'm your teacher and I'm also a married woman. If we get caught, I will lose my job and my husband will definitely divorce me. But I just can't help myself, I've always fantasised about fucking one of my students. And you're younger and way hotter than my husband! I want you to bend me over my office desk, rip open my tights and fuck me hard. Do you want to be teachers pet?

Name: Elouise Please - Fucking Your Married Teacher
Duration: 00:12:41
Size: 442 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

Mistress T and Sidonia are making a home movie to try out their new sex slave. They take turns examining his cock and tongue, teasing him hard and then placing him in the cage to ride his face and mouth, making sure he gets deep inside. The Mistresses then take turns to fuck his cock, riding him hard and fast while the other one encourages, a special threesome resulting in the two women coming hard.

Name: Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T - Double Fuck Home Movie Complete Movie
Duration: 00:20:50
Size: 470 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

I return from taking this bitch out for a walk, leading it in by it’s collar and chain while it crawls on all fours behind Me. Today the slave has the very high honour of serving Me in the bedroom. I allow the slave to serve Me, starting ofcourse by making it lick My filthy patent high heels spotlessly clean while on his knees before Me, before making him My human carpet that I stand over while it cleans My soles thoroughly. I use the carpet’s face and body, wiping the bottoms of My shoes hard over it then watching it squirm beneath My sharp heels as I dig them into its sensitive nipples. It’s such a useless carpet, maybe it will be a better cushion. I enjoy finding out whether the slaves face is a comfortable cushion as I order it to position its head on the edge of My bed and then sit right down on its face, covering its mouth and nose with My latex clad behind. Whilst seated on the human cushion I slowly remove My gloves, taking My time while I know it struggles for air underneath Me. I need to adjust position a few times on its pathetic face. I control the slaves every movement and now I control its air too, slave is nothing but My object. I have My amusement out of it and then recline with a book while it serves by fanning Me as I order. Goddess’ pleasure is slave’s purpose.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Bedroom Service
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:24
Size: 826 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

The beautiful Ashley Lane dons the pantyhose as the lovely red vision. several flashbacks show her being sexually manhandled by brutal jack and sand man, mainly softcore foot kissing and groping with light costume destruction. in the present she goes to confront brutal jack again and has the upper hand in the fight scene before she gets blackmailed over the phone by sandman with her friends life to let jack do what ever he wants to her. which includes some spanking punishment followed by a blowjob and then plenty of hardcore pussy penetration fucking in a variation of missionary, cowgirl, then doggy style, and then missionary from behind. costume destruction, and ending with a hot cumshot all over her humiliated face.

Name: Ashley Lane - Uninvited 5
Duration: 01:02:13
Size: 1.76 Gb

Deeleve

New for you!

That pesky family of yours keeps getting in the way of you serving me freely dont they? So worried that a cc statement will show up and give you all away. Yet you ache and yearn to max it out and dive into debt just for me. Well I have the perfect solution to this problem a way to do just this without them ever finding out. And by doing so you will be able to really contribute to my life and future in a BIG and super meaningful way.

Name: Amiee - They will never know
Duration: 00:12:52
Size: 496 Mb

Deeleve

Ashley knows how to get what she wants. In this case, she wants to get tied up and taken advantage of. So picking out a jean skirt that is so short that I'm not sure it really could be worn in public and a pair of shiny black pantyhose, certainly got my attention - which is all she really needed to do...

Name: Ashley Lane - Mean Jeans
Duration: 00:21:01
Size: 759 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

Lynda is about to tease you with her sexy feet, perfect ass and amazing pussy. There's lots about to happen in this video, and the first thing Lynda wants is you to start on are her feet. Sitting down, Lynda gives you her commands, so you know what to do. She wants you to suck on her toes as she points them towards you. While you do that Lynda gets turned on and she turns over on all fours. Now you are sucking on her toes while looking at her pussy. Lynda is impressed with you and your toe sucking skills. As a reward, you are allowed to lick her pussy. Lynda sits back in the chair, spreads her legs and starts to play with her pussy as she encourages you to get your head in there. Lots happening in this dirty video, press play and enjoy.

Name: Lynda Leigh - Toe Sucking Fantasy
Duration: 00:09:49
Size: 291 Mb

Deeleve

Newest for you!

This is for all of you wankers and strokers who think that our times together are products of mere fantasy. This is for all of you who have minds polluted with delusions anchored to your male egos. Yes, this is for you.
If you think you’re an Alpha merely because you’ve found success in your professional life, you’re so very wrong. If you think that I’ve REDUCED you to who and what you are before Me right now, you’re wrong about that too.
I have not reduced you, I have not made you any smaller than who you already were. I’ve only opened your eyes to the true you, the real you: weak and submissive, destined to be dominated by a woman far more powerful than you.
After all, did I make you come here? No. You came to Me first. You found Me, because you were drawn to My power. It was out of pure instinct, you cannot deny this.
For the last time, I will open your eyes and erase any delusions that still cloud your mind. This is not fantasy. You not only want this; you need this.

Name: Princess Miki - Not an Alpha
Duration: 00:10:21
Size: 763 Mb