Post titles don't unbold after viewing

MikeeBoy

Previously when logged into your account, titles of each post were in bold and after you opened a post and then went back to the main forum page, the title would no longer have bold to help you identify which posts you already viewed. Post titles no longer have bold removed after you've viewed a post. Can this be fixed? Thanks

de-havilland

"listing threads" - what do you mean, explain please
If I view all threads in (say) Picture (Thumbs) Posts & RAR-files, the threads I've Liked dowsn't show any indication that I have done so. Not only nice to Like a poster as a way to thank the OP, but also to keep track of what's been seen.

CaptainK

Administrator
Staff member
Previously when logged into your account, titles of each post were in bold and after you opened a post and then went back to the main forum page, the title would no longer have bold to help you identify which posts you already viewed. Post titles no longer have bold removed after you've viewed a post. Can this be fixed? Thanks
Fixed.

Sexy Boy

Can this be fixed? Thanks.

BadDawg

Global Moderator
Staff member
As indicated by CaptainK, this was fixed over seven months ago. It works as expected for me.