Boy/Girl Pussy Licking Videos - Cunnilingus - Cunilingus

Valentines Day Gone Wrong - Face N Ass

I’m usually really mean to him and fuck his face a lot without giving him the chance to orgasm so I thought it might be nice to give him a night of sex. I decorated the room for Valentine’s Day and planned a romantic evening for us. I checked the security cameras and when I knew he was on his way in I lay down on the bed in some sexy red lingerie. His reaction was not what I expected. He was tired, had a tough day blah blah blah. Fuck him. I pushed him on the fucking bed, leaped on his stupid face and planted my ass on it. There’s a bunch of surprises in store for him tonight. I sat on his face and cut off his air. I had got myself so worked up thinking about our evening that I needed an orgasm badly. I started eating some chocolate that I had bought for both of us and he thought he was gonna have some. Instead I rubbed some chocolate massage oil into his face to help me glide across his face easier. I could feel his nose inside me and it felt incredible. I turned around, sat down and rode his face the other way. I could feel my orgasm build even quicker this way and I came all over his face….but I wasn’t finished. I wanted another one. He wanted to get up and I said not yet. I sat back and put my weight on him and rode his face to another orgasm. I was tired after this so I sat back and rested a bit. He’s not really a foot fetish guy so I decided to make him kiss and lick my foot for a bit. I still wasn’t satisfied that he had suffered enough so I decided to fill his nose with a couple farts at the end. He struggled to get out from under me but I made him smell them as I laughed at him. They definitely did not smell good tonight. Haha

File name: Cuni 0252 Valentines Day Gone Wrong
File Size : 1.67 GB
Runtime : 29 min 19 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/49f8fd2733344/Cuni_0252_Valentines_Day_Gone_Wrong.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Slave in a Box - Marley Brinx

Mistress Marley Brinx knows the best way to keep her slave is trapped in a box where he is always ready to be used for her pleasure. He has no choice but to submit to the will of his Mistress whenever she is in the mood for an orgasm. She gets off on riding and fucking his helpless face making him lick and worship her exquisite holes until she cums all over her bitch.

File name: Cuni 0253 Slave in a Box
File Size : 954 MB
Runtime : 11 min 12 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Fantastic Cunilingus and Facecitting – ibarbie

- fantastic cunilingus and facecitting different positions for blonde babe

File name: Cuni 0254 Fantastic Cunilingus and Facecitting
File Size : 424 MB
Runtime : 21 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

69 POSITION SUCKING LICKING MASTURBATING AND FUCKING CUM SWALLOW

- Alexa Bi

File name: Cuni 0255 69 POSITION SUCKING LICKING MASTURBATING AND FUCKING CUM SWALLOW
File Size : 322 MB
Runtime : 10 min 7 s
Resolution : 2560x1440

Preview:

Download Link:

Strict Wife Mia - fucks a face strap on

Tuesday 11.00 AM Do u want to have your personal elephant? Not a problem. Insert a strap-on reverse side in slave mouth. So the slave has a trunk. And this trunk could quite please a mistress. Today I am going to enjoy it. Truly yours, Strict wife Mia

File name: Cuni 0257 Strict Wife Mia fucks a face strap on
File Size : 290 MB
Runtime : 26 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FIT EBONY FACESITTING RIDING FACE BOUNCING ASS ON TONGUE DOMINATRIX EAT ASS

- Gawslee

File name: Cuni 0260 FIT EBONY FACESITTING RIDING FACE BOUNCING ASS ON TONGUE DOMINATRIX EAT ASS
File Size : 237 MB
Runtime : 7 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:

HE DOESNT PLEASE MY PUSSY SO I STEAL HIS ORGASM FULL VERSION

- Velvetveronica

- VERONICA - HE DOESN'T PLEASE MY PUSSY SO I STEAL HIS ORGASM - FULL VERSION

I edge my pet with my sensual touch, but instead of stealing his silver spurs, I steal his orgasm. When he can't focus on pleasing me, I deny him from cumming. Then put him in chastity and make him watch me explode with my hitachi. Remember to please your Mistress or pay the consequence

File name: Cuni 0261 HE DOESNT PLEASE MY PUSSY SO I STEAL HIS ORGASM FULL VERSION
File Size : 223 MB
Runtime : 20 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/bd3289eef5c89/Cuni_0261_HE_DOESNT_PLEASE_MY_PUSSY_SO_I_STEAL_HIS_ORGASM_FULL_VERSION.mp4

NINA GETS HER PUSSY LICKED POV PUSSY LICKING CUNNILINGUS ORGASM - Nina-Love

File name:
Cuni 0262 NINA GETS HER PUSSY LICKED POV PUSSY LICKING CUNNILINGUS ORGASM
File Size : 264 MB
Runtime : 10 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Strict Wife Mia is having fun with slave - Strict Wife Mia

Tuesday 7.00 PM. I had a meeting with girlfriends. We were discussing our husbands. Every one of them knows, my husband is a slave. And actually they jealous me, as I can do with him humiliating things. Getting back home, I‘ve been in a good mood. So I decided not to humiliate him, just have fun. Truly yours. Strict_Wife_Mia

File name: Cuni 0269 Strict Wife Mia is having fun with slave
File Size : 158 MB
Runtime : 18 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a0c29553fa8e8/Cuni_0269_Strict_Wife_Mia_is_having_fun_with_slave.mp4

I Make Him Lick Me & Dick Me on Grannys Bed - VelvetVeronica

My pet went to hell and back after I put him through a week of chastity, edging, cock teasing, and denial! To make it worse, on the day he was able to cum, I decided to do some post orgasm torment on him when I felt he didn’t please my pussy to my satisfaction. So, I’m being kind to my pet today: not only do I let him fuck me, but he also gets a full and pleasurable orgasm. But of course I make him do it while we are visiting his granny I first have him lick my pussy until I cum, then I get fucked by him nice and hard. Probably one of the quietest fucks you will ever see – can’t let granny hear!

File name: Cuni 0270 I Make Him Lick Me & Dick Me on Grannys Bed
File Size : 214 MB
Runtime : 13 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Femdom Mistress Milking Fuck Hard Her Slave in Ass with Strapon

- Chastitylady

File name: Cuni 0271 Femdom Mistress Milking Fuck Hard Her Slave in Ass with Strapon
File Size : 371 MB
Runtime : 22 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link: