[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Peasant's Quest - Version 0.1 [Update]

Release date: 12 March 2017
Genre: RPG, All sex, Big boobs, Big ass, Blowjob, Fingering, Masturbation, Milf, Seduced, Tits fuck, Cum in mouth
Censorship: No
Language: English
Size: 226 MB

About:

It's an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer's son on his quest to make a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.

What is new?

- All 2D cartoonish character sprites (apart form the goblins) have been swapped with rendered images. Goblins will see some love in a later update.
- New quests for Alice storyline
- All of Gwynneth's services are now available
- The price of Gwynneths services varies based on how much she likes/dislikes you.
- A new creature lurks in the forest, it's pretty tough, so if you're a lowlevel character without much equipment I advice you to run!:)
- A few new items (mostly quest related).
The game is now packed as a single .exe file, but in theory you should be able to copy your savegame folder from the demo into the same folder containing the new .exe file and load your old savegames. I haven't tried this myself yet though.

http://k2s.cc/file/47f9959658057/Peasants_Quest_0.1demo.rar

What112

Twins - Version 0.0.3 [Update]

Release date: 8 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girl, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Blowjob, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mother-Son, Voyeur, Incest
Language : English
Size: 384 MB

About:

The story of the game happens when "Harry" returns from Spain after 2 years and tries to resist the temptation that is his sister and his mother! Other characters will be introduced as the story unfolds!

Fetishes:

- Family Sex
- Anal
- Groping
- Lesbian
- Corruption
- Voyeur
- MM/F
- M/FF

What is new in version 0.0.3

In this new version, begins the plot that involves the twins, their choices will change the way of the game and define the final!

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/0e9dd365d309b/Twins_V0.0.3-win.rar

What112

Seeds of Chaos - Version 0.2.11 - BugFix [Update]

Release date: 13 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Eroge, Fantasy, Other SEX, VN, Monsters, Demons, Anal, Big Boobs
Size: 137 MB

Characters:

About:

Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

Version 0.2.10 Changelog:

- Week count upped to 18
- Over 20 new events
- 5 new sex scenes
- 3 new resource types
- Raeve Keep has been added to the map (east of portal), and conquering the keep by force has been added
- Introductory scene with Draith now triggers when building the Breeding Pits
- Castle room NPCs now greet the player and have talk functions
- CGs and variants added to the post goal #1 Rowan x Alexia scene, and this scene has been added to the replay gallery
- New armour has been added, and old armour has been rebalanced
- Squashed a bug relating to completing research which currently do not have completion reports
- 100% more yeti hunting

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/76eecc856a35e/seeds-of-chaos-0.2.11-pc.rar

What112

Superpowered - Version 0.12.80 [Update]

Release date: 15 March 2017
Genre: Erotic Adventure, RPG, All Sex, Anal, Oral, Mature, Corruption, Interracial, Sexual Training, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Milf, Incest
Size: 787 MB

About:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.

Cheats: Just click on money, followers. and you will raise it.
Changes : Larson almost complete (minus unstable states, inviting over, coercion anal)

http://fboom.me/file/51ac9167a906f/SuperPowered_v0.12.80-pc.rar

What112

I Love Daddy - Version 0.0.4

Release date: 10 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Family sex, Sexy girl, Teen girl, Bath, Bathroom, Masturbation, all sex, Anal, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur
Size: 215 MB

About:

It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat. Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.

That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?

http://fboom.me/file/61e522f674916/I_love_Daddy-0.04-pc.rar

What112

Shards of Agon - Version 0.1 [Update]

Release date: 15 December 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, All sex, Blowjob, Lesbian, Orgy, Monsters, Warrior, Magic, Fantasy, Animation
Size: 362 MB

About:

Shards of Agon is a story of magic, Gods and temptation. You start of as Ilona, a young woman who's mother's kidnapping sent her on the road in search for help in finding her. With every step you take, the backstory will slowly unveil helping the role player get more immersed in Ilona's life story.

- HD images - 1280*720 ;
- Choice system - different choices can influence gameplay;
- Animated scenes;
- A captivating story line;
- Exciting characters;
- Humorous scenes;

http://fboom.me/file/03fef5a9e4889/Shards_of_Agon_v_0.1.rar

What112

Money Making Hoes - Version 0.003

Release date: 7 January 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, VN, SLG, Sex training, Slavery, Mind Control, Blowjob, Korra, Tracer, Cumshot, Riven
Size: 646 MB

About:

MONEY MAKING HOES all star EDITION. Which is a SimBrothel type of game. That is not much of a story, but heavy CG centric. A lot of content is planned.

For now Korra, Tracer and Riven are in the game.

http://fboom.me/file/695fe740a7b48/HOES_0.003-win.rar

What112

Strumpets - Version 2.49 [Update]

Release date: 16 March 2017
Genre: Flash, Erotic, All sex, Dark skin, Blue hair, Fantasy, Brothel, Sim
Size: 36 MB

About:

This time we focused on giving some more love to the guys. We added tattoos and markings for males, as well as poses. To top it all off, we added a new security outfit for boys and girls. Also, the cost of upgrading the dorms has increased, it was too easy to get a lot of strumpets early.

What is new?

This time we focused on giving some more love to the guys. We added tattoos and markings for males, as well as poses. To top it all off, we added a new security outfit for boys and girls. Also, the cost of upgrading the dorms has increased, it was too easy to get a lot of strumpets early.
We have added a new option in the brothel for you to matchmake your employees. Now you can finally make use of your own strumpets, a much requested feature.
We also added a new selection of push-up bra's that have cleavage! This will open up a lot of clothing options for us in the future. I spent a lot of time on these, adding all 8 possible skin colors for all the different sizes. It was brutal until I realised I was complaining about looking at boobs all day.

-added more options to the clothing store, we might move these later/require you to unlock the ability to have free reign over the looks of your people.
- added 2 muscular bodies for males and females
- added trait tooltips and a few new more interesting traits. (Some of the mood altering traits are not functional yet)
- New background for the brothel
- fixed issue with matchmaking your own strumpets
- reduced police attention gain

http://fboom.me/file/1aee4119090a1/Strumpets_2.49.rar

What112

My Legacy - Version 0.01

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, POV, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Groped, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Incest
Size: 133 MB

About:

"Use your gift wisely, son..."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point.

This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you.
You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Your legacy.
What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly,
Have you ever used it?

The current version will include the prologue section of the story, and it's sole purpose is to introduce the two main characters that will have the biggest impact on your story. Karen, your mother and your sister, Gina.
This is an alpha version. Story and characters may be subject to change.

http://fboom.me/file/6efb28e425dea/My_Legacy_v0.01.rar

What112

Bastard Girls - Version 0.03 [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, PAWG, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM, Incest, Public Sex
Size: 698 MB

About:

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

Version 0.0.3 Changelog:

- New Events
- New Characters
- Bugfixes and other improvements

http://fboom.me/file/354bd6c4e3af5/Bastard_Girls_V0.0.3.rar

What112

I Love Daddy - Version 0.0.5 [Update]

Release date: 17 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Family sex, Sexy girl, Teen girl, Bath, Bathroom, Masturbation, all sex, Anal, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur
Size: 193 MB

About:

It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat. Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.

That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?

http://fboom.me/file/a49801d822026/I_love_Daddy-0.05-pc.zip

What112

The Twist - Version 0.06 [Update]

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 432 MB [after unpacking 2.08 GB]

About:

Version 0.06 Changelog:

-5 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-45 new animations
-1 Location (Julia's room)
-2 new items
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Video library has been updated. Now it is possible to download any video to the USB from the library.
-AutoSave added.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
*NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues*

http://fboom.me/file/3838ae75789f3/TheTwist_0.06.rar

What112

Corruption - Version 0.2 [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs
Size: 751 MB

Author Words:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Author Words:

-Incest
-Milf
-Corruption
-Mind Control
-Slave
-Harem
-Fetish
-All about Sex

http://fboom.me/file/97421f0f82718/corruption-v0.20-pc.zip

What112

Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration - Version 0.69a [Update]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Female Heroine, Police, Big tits, Big breasts, Oral, Anal, Group, Rough Sex, Interracial, Extreme
Size: 991 MB

About:

The story follows a young woman named, Chloe, on an adventure to become a great Police Officer. She comes from a bad background surrounded by abuse and neglect from her Ex-Boyfriend, Justin. She joined the academy to escape Justin, so that she could become a Police Officer and pursue an independent life without neglect and abuse.

http://fboom.me/file/4c332ac786eb2/Operation_Infiltration_v0.69a.rar

What112

The Twist - Version 0.06a - BugFix [Update]

Release date: 18 March 2017
Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 432 MB [after unpacking 2.08 GB]

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.06 Changelog:

-5 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-45 new animations
-1 Location (Julia's room)
-2 new items
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Video library has been updated. Now it is possible to download any video to the USB from the library.
-AutoSave added.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
*NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues*

http://fboom.me/file/f8cbc5200a59d/TheTwist_0.06a.rar

What112

Perv Adventures - Version 0.6a [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Milf, Family sex, Incest, SLG, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sexy Girl, Blackmail
Size: 419 MB [after unpacking 1.02 GB]

About:

PervAdventures is a 2d isometric game where the character has to do quest and talk to people arround him.
During dialogs, HD 1920x1080 images will be displayed on screen.
The main character is called Peter, he just completed 20 years old and he is in last year at the university.
There is 3 video sequence in game so far.

The game Storyline feature:
-blackmailing
-Peeping

The game Sexual contents exploits:

- Incest MS/BS
- Lesbian
- Domination
- Other sure to come!

You have to make choice during dialogs so be sure to save your game regulary to avoid skipping interesting scenes!
2d Isometric Combat Gameplay is planned to the 29/03/2017 if the game is successfull enought.

http://fboom.me/file/7f0e49cf30965/PervAdventures_0.6.A_x32.rar

What112

Bastard Girls - Version 0.03b [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, PAWG, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM, Incest, Public Sex
Size: 698 MB

About:

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

Version 0.0.3 Changelog:

- New Events
- New Characters
- Bugfixes and other improvements

http://fboom.me/file/322ea1d380afb/Bastard_Girls_0.0.3b_Win.rar

What112

View of Family - Version 0.01b [Update]

Release date: 12 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, RPG, Family Sex, Incest, Brother-Sister, Seduce, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl
Size: 133 MB

About:

"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You'll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Map:

What you can expect from a 0.0.1b version:

1. The scene in the kitchen is changed.
2. Fixed typographical errors.
3. Temporary map of the city.
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You'll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

http://fboom.me/file/3dd24ae6ffba1/View_of_family-0.0.1b-pc.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 5 - Limited Edition [Update]

Release date: 7 March 2017
Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 117 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

http://fboom.me/file/23f8f75158083/Abyss_5LE.rar

What112

Ethan's Legacy - New Version 0.02 [Update]

Release date: 19 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, POV, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Groped, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Incest
Size: 162 MB

About:

"Use your gift wisely, son."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point.

This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you.
You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Your legacy.
What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly,
Have you ever used it?

Version 0.02 Changelog:

Reworks:
- Reworked How scenes looked.
- Reworked How characters looked.
- Approximately twice as long(or longer) as the previous version.
Fixed:
- Gear not showing.
- Some spelling checks.
Removed:
- Stat system. I'm currently trying to find a best way to implement stats. More news about this in the future.

http://fboom.me/file/3779921c7826f/Ethan's_Legacy_v0.02.rar