[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

My Legacy - Version 0.9.0 - Update

Release date: 6 September 2017
Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur, Family Sex, Incest
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 1.80 GB

About:

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

What is new?

- 2 new scenes with Anna and Jennifer

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/bca4711f13756/My_Legacy-pc-version-0.9.rar

What112

Max's Life - Version 1.0

Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Animation, Corruption, Seduction, Big Tits, Big ass, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Family Sex
Size: 134 MB

About:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.

https://fboom.me/file/c4c25c8a8e8a7/Maxslife-1.0.rar

What112

Vis Major - Version 0.35e + Walkthrough - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbian, Humilation, Fat Man, Groped, Old Man, Voyeur, Incest
Size: 624 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a special girl - Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have go on a revenge quest and uncover her origin. You will be the one to carve her path, as you are this worlds "Vis Major".

Gameplay
I have two game endings currently planned -True End and Normal End. Plus a couple of Bad Ends.
You'll be going through the main mission, making the decisions based on the skills you have unlocked.
At the same time, you can improve these skills by completing sub-quests and multiple jobs the game will have to offer.
There are 4 skills I currently have in the game (more may be added later): Naivety, Shamelessness, Submissiveness and a non-usable (during the choices) skill that you will have to find yourself.
You can find them all in the skills menu once unlocked.
The skill based choices are color coded and will add points to the skill if used (further advancing the skill).
Note: The Intro makes you choose between one of the two skills. Later in the game, you can have them both at the same time.

Characters
You will play as Cara, the main heroine. During the intro, you will also play as her Father, who will later appear in the game as a side character (you can skip some of the intro).
Secondary characters include, but are not limited to - A new friend, Father, his colleague, Five Bosses. The End Game villain.

Version 0.35 Changelog:

If you didn't take Massage lessons after day 1 in the Office, you get the offer again on day 2.
Moved the Nun to East City

Image highlights (NSFW): Album

"'width' of null" should be fixed now!
Expanded the Intro with new location + images + animations
New event in the Park
Skipping the intro now has no penalty and you can skip even more of it
Perfume can be taken home during the second day at the office and after that at any moment in time (wardrobe in the office)
Improved and/or changed some existing animations
Improved lighting and camera angles in some images
All images now have a proper background where applicable and are higher quality

Now the last point about "all" images is currently still in progress. It's less than it was when beta was released, but still some images are being re-rendered.

Important: Also, all perks receive access to Discord, so please report bugs there.

Walkthrough

https://fboom.me/file/660fe2a09e698/Walkthrough_v0.31.rar

https://fboom.me/file/0f70b864efafc/Vis_Major_0.35E.7z

What112

Harem Villa - Version 0.5 Beta 5 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 259 MB

About:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there
Gameplay:
You're jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

Cheat Codes:

Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
Works only once.

Version 0.5 Changelog:

* Note: UE = Unique event
* 2 new UE for Marcella
* 3 new UE for River (and 2 little UE)
* 1 Double UE with Lexa and Anna
* 1 UE for Lexa (+ the double)
* 2 UE for Celine
* 2 UE for Anna (+ the double)
* 2 UE for Marcella
* New introduction, shorter, more explicit about goal
* Some new Images added to the end of Isa's 1st event
* New Images for Lexa's Tits job (1st UE)
* Ask for action are now always accepted if you've unlocked it, no need to be in an isolated place, that should be more fun for you ^^
* UNIQUE EVENT HAVE BEEN REORGANIZED! I made an overall plan concerning events of those girls, and I reorganized them to make it more progressive (I mean now you made a cunis on sandra before anal her, of your mother will only blowjob you on her 4th level (before it was 2nd)
* I gave a "level" to girls on the erodex, It was already present but you couldn't see it. Once you get enough desire, you unlock a UE, and once you've passed it the girl level up, once she level up you unlock new things. (I didn't modified the fonctionnement, just showed it)
* I forced 16/9 to not have to say "use this resolution" anymore x)
* DESIRE LEVEL requirement HAVE DECREASED A LOT!!!!!!!!
What does it mean? It means you'll have to get a lot less desire to trigger an UE, to give you an Idea, it was every 100 points, now it's like every 40, it will be less repetitive.
* This is only for this Update, I'll increase them again once I'll implement more way to increase it, next month
* ALL UNIQUE EVENTS ARE A LOT EASIER TO TRIGGER
* I mean by that, it will triggers automatically once you've got requirement of desire, you won't need to search to join a certain place a certain moment of the day, you will have a trigger like "come join me, Y/N", if you say no it just pauses it until the next day.
* There will maybe have a problem by loading your game concerning Uniques events, I had to make an update and change the fonctionnellement of saving... anyway I corrected it but it should only work for new games

CG Images:

https://fboom.me/file/a484acf8ecdaf/Harem_Villa_0.5_beta_2_CG.7z

https://fboom.me/file/1a31b0d497f4c/HaremVilla05beta5.zip

What112

A New Dawn - Version 0.6 - Update

Release date: 4 September 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy
Size: 555 MB

About:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don't have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you'll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

Scenes

+ New scene at jerk house (requires cum addiction)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's (town talk to the men in town after showing boobs at the tavern with some variation)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's, ask for beers in the pub (Three variations depending on how many times you've done it).

Dreams

+ A new dream (Slave route)
+ A new dream (Jerk house)
+ A new dream (Inn keeper)

Other

+ New mission and story progress.
+ New maps: 3
+ A total of 53 new CG's in the game (Around 390 CG's in the game).
+ Additional 22 new face CG's
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by NP
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by OhioOkie
+ Fixed food deliver, goblin did not leave food to eat.
+ Fixed endless showing boobs for drinks bug
+ Changed dream variables, will be noteable faster changing dreams in the slave route
+ Added new item, beer gives as much health as a carrot

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/d01551723c0eb/A_new_dawn_0.6.rar

What112

Bastard Girls - Version 0.0.7 - Update

Release date: 7 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, PAWG, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM, Incest, Public Sex
Size: 2.36 GB

About:

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

https://fboom.me/file/4bc4f132953b9/BastardGirls-0.7-pc.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/138dc63357afe/BastardGirls-0.7-pc.part2.rar

What112

Cloud Meadow - Version 2.01.4c - Update

Release date: 8 September 2017
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Futunari, Monsters, Hardcore Sex, Monster girls, Breeding, Fantasy
Size: 142 MB

About:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

Version 2.01.4c Hotfix

Added Volume sliders to the options.
Options menu is now accessible from the main menu.
Hide the climax button on the Female X Male Dragon scene until we get the animation made.
Added Grinder now has a new ability Throw Blade. Rework damage and health math.
Changed quest name of Talk to Brontide's Sister to Meet Siblings.
Fixed loading to a black screen.
Fixed a bug where Yonten always had 100% accuracy.
Fixed Minerva and Tab still address player wrong.
Fixed some dungeon events not triggering.
Fixed Talking to Jaero disables Camellia's scene.
Fixed Dungeon eggs not working.
Fixed Certain enemies causing combat to not start.
Fixed Grinder fight not giving rewards. Various other bugs fixed as well.

https://fboom.me/file/e6b6700e36cce/CM_2.01.4C_Win.zip

What112

Mind Over Matter - Version 0.4 - Update

Release: 8 September 2017
Genre: ADV, Mind control, Corruption, Mental changes, Body changes, Domination, Straight, Lesbian, Group, Other
Language: English
Size: 58 MB

About:

Mind over Matter is a game about a guy (or a girl) who obtains special powers and tries to use them to corrupt, control and transform others for his advantage.

Plot Synopsis
Your name is Jack Harding (or Amy Harding, if female) , you are a 32 year-old man and your life couldn't be worse. You have a boring office job that isn't going so well recently. You have no girlfriend and you live in a small apartment on the bad side of town. To make things worse, you've just been threatened with a firing if you aren't able to make more sales within the next 30 days.
Dejected by this news you make your way home. As you arrive at your apartment door a weird looking woman bumps into you and you experience all manner of images running through your mind. Soon, you can't take it anymore your world goes blank.
The next morning you wake up in your bed like nothing happened. As usual, you get yourself ready for work and leave your apartment when you see your hot neighbour getting inside her car. Like always you greet her with a: "Good morning!" But like always, she just ignores you. Then you suddenly hear something else: "Why does this creep greet me every morning? Can't he see that I don't want anything to do with him?"
Where did this come from? It sounded like your neighbour's voice but she didn't say anything? Wait. Did you just read her mind?
Can you use your new ability to turn your life for the better?

Version 0.4 Changelog:

-27 new renders
-New power: Mind control added (works on Lilly, Jane and Tanisha as well as some other events)
-12 new sex scenes (5 for the male pc and 7 for the female pc)
-A new event at the club for the female pc
-You can now get access to the VIP lounge at the Club
-Some bugfixes

https://fboom.me/file/5701a45bd788b/MoM_v0.4.zip

What112

My Legacy - Version 0.9.1 - Update

Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 1.87 GB

About:

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

Version 0.9.1 Changelog

A fair warning: This version contents a fetish which was voted a long time ago but now is the time when it's fitting in the story. It's the "golden shower". I make it avoidable by choice so you musn't play with it. It won't affect the story directly (only one of the many endings) so you can drop it.

There was a bug at version 0.9 with Anna's path because i set the triggers for this scene already. With 0.9.1 the bug won't appear anymore.

Version 0.9.1 Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/ea598e6ba05f5/My_legacy_walkthrough_0.9.1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/1f36f80f82430/My_Legacy-pc-version-0.9.1.rar

What112

A New Dawn - Version 0.6.1 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy

About:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don't have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you'll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

Scenes

+ Shorter scene, old CG's (town talk to the men in town after showing boobs at the tavern with some variation)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's, ask for beers in the pub (Three variations depending on how many times you've done it).

Dreams

Other

+ Changed dream variables, will be noteable faster changing dreams in the slave route

https://fboom.me/file/22b5653c62759/A_new_dawn_0.6.1.rar

What112

A New Dawn - Version 0.6.2 - Update

Release date: 9 September 2017

About:

What I want to focus on:
Many alternate routes.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

Scenes

Dreams

Other

https://fboom.me/file/b2f88a5c928b4/A_new_dawn_0.6.2.rar

What112

Keepin It In The Family - Dysfunctional Family - Day 1-2 - Update

Release: 7 September 2017
Genre: RPG, ADV, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Big Breasts, Teen girl, Teens, Milf, Nudity, Student, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, BDSM, Hardcore Sex
Language: English
Size: 312 MB [Day 1], 440 MB [Day 2]

About:

In the game you play yourself (You name your own character), alongside your family, and many other characters included in the game. Your character is currently a student, and in your spare time you decide to hang out with friends, family and help other people along the way by completing quests that sometimes come with great "rewards"

Day 1:
https://fboom.me/file/be0504dd73c0a/Greebo_-_Keepin_1day_full.rar
Day 2:
https://fboom.me/file/262fcc54c17fa/Greebo_-_KIITF_Day_2.rar

What112

Deviant Discoveries - Version 0.11.0 - Update

Genre: Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, All sex, Sexual training, Spank, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Corruption, Teacher, School, Mind Control
Size: 312 MB

About:

You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

https://fboom.me/file/99b00338c8465/DDGame-0.11.0-all.zip

What112

Kingdom Defiled - Version 0.0448 - Update

Genre: RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Fantasy, Building, Strategy, Staight, Anal, Blowjob
Size: 50 MB

About:

Kingdom Defiled is a mix between a dating sim and a strategy game, where you need to rebuild your city and recruit an army to defeat evil.
Core features include: Turn based strategic combat, sexy scenes, unit recruiting and training, resource gathering and base building.
Are you going to fight for good and get the girl or turn to evil and enslave them all?

https://fboom.me/file/e2a9706afc7d5/KingdomDefiled_0.0448.zip

What112

Manuscript: Another Way - Version 1.0 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Adventure, Male hero, Sexy girls, Small tits, Monster, Tentacles, Students, Romance
Size: 300 MB

About:

The main protagonist of this game was an ordinary, (or not?), college student; without a girlfriend. Two campus girls hold romantic interest for him, but he lacks the confidence to approach them. Our 'hero' finds himself in another world full of magic and adventure through a twist of fate, with monstergirl counterparts to his romantic interests in this world... Will he be able to accomplish in this fantasy realm, what he has lacked the willpower for in the real world?

Features:

- A lot of different endings that reveals new aspects of the story and characters.
- Choices made by the player during the game affect relationship levels and actions with the characters.
- The greater the intimacy of the protagonist to the girls, the more effectively they fight. And vice versa, any actions of the protagonist will affect the attitude of the girls.
- Several story arcs, that are depending of the protagonists choices.
- Original graphics.

Fetishes:

- Catgirl
- Bunnygirl
- Big breast
- Small breast
- Tentacles
- Mind control
- Dendrophilia
- BDSM
- Sleeping
- F/F
- Defloration
- Creampie
- M/F

https://fboom.me/file/72dbff64d7860/Manuscript_v1.0-en-pc.zip

What112

Magic Slavery - Version 0.17.67

Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Blowjob, Big Tits, Seduction, School, Corruption, Magic, Sexy Girls, All Sex, Erotic Adventure
Size: 221 MB

About:

In the game you will play as two girls: Gabriella Rancher and Suzie Carries, both are students of the magical University.

The main antagonist is called Throdd Loddy, he is blond and skinny and he literally hates Gabriella and Suzie. With the power of some unknown magical artefact, he dominates the girls and uses them according to his own dirty purposes.

https://fboom.me/file/b0e2c01309717/MagicSlavery.zip

What112

Milf in Time - Version 0.0.2 - Update

Genre: 3DCG, BDSM, Femdom, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Incest, Mom-Son, Blowjob
Size: 464 MB

About:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.

Version 0.0.2 Changelog:

- added new scene in school
- added new scene in fetish club
- smaller bugfixes
- fixed typos

CG Images:

https://fboom.me/file/48995411254a0/Milf_in_Time_0.0.2_CG.rar

https://fboom.me/file/c93dd27869e0e/MilfinTime_0.0.2.rar

What112

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.86 - Update

Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Size: 31 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.86 Changelog:

A point and level based method of assigning values to weapons has been determined and applied to most weaponry. Most weapons have received buffs as a result.
Based on the type of weapon - rifle, handgun, SMG, autorifle, LMG/Chaingun, etc, I've attempted to mold the stats for different archetypes. Pistols are crit monsters, rifles are accurate, chainguns are high damage and high accuracy but cannot crit.
Some weapons have received nerfs - lust weapons primarily. Lust defense has also been slightly nerfed, but likely not enough to please most people. This one might get reworked a bit down the line.
Melee weapons are mostly unchanged. I'll be working on them in my few free moments tomorrow night and perhaps slipping you guys another patch to play with.
Uveto now has a basic weather system.
Savicite drops have been added to Uveto. Careful! When carrying Savicite, lust generates faster over time.

https://fboom.me/file/11dc7d0f24270/TiTS_0.7.86.rar

What112

Leaf on Fire - Version 0.0.4 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Monsters, Parody
Size: 172 MB

About:

Pokemon adult parody game following the adventures of Leaf.

Version 0.0.4 Changelog:

* New Pokémon - Mankey
* New H-scenes - 5 Mankey Scenes
* New Locations - Viridian, Pokémart and Route 22(using route 01 bg for now)
* New mom model - I might still tweak her bit
* New Pallet BG - More aerial pov like viridian, allowing better view of the city
* Trainer Battles - For now just the first rival battle, but the system is done
* Money added - You now win and lose money in battles and you can purchase items (just balls for now)
* Caterpie inserted in the Love System. All h-scenes can be avoided now
* Love system tweaked to allow replaying scenes
* Package delivery quest done - not very relevant for now, but will allow the progression through route 2

Download

https://filejoker.net/dut2ouoj2ol6

What112

Depraved Awakening - Version 0.2

Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Detective, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Step-Daughter, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 197 MB [Windows], 135 MB [Mac]

About:

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/e859ca90d6924/DepravedAwakening-0.2-pc.rar
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/b187ab3990e02/DepravedAwakening-0.2-mac.zip