[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Second Happiness - Version 0.7 - Update

Release date: 14 September 2017
Genre: Visual novel, ADV, 3DCG, Sleeping, Oral, Blowjob, Milf, Incest, Groped, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Naughty
Censorship: No
Language : English, Russian
Size: 1.13 GB

About:

IGY 18 years, decided to try himself in the role of "chief" in the house. This idea came from the SG feed his new mom, it most and he is interested in. SG easily deceived man and therefore under his insolent "charm" can sometimes get other female characters, but still did not get . Extras. Info : 1. Scene, Night penetration to the older sister. 2 Slip handdzhob stepmother. And not a lot of detail is not essential. Russian national, English (not full) machine.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/d77caf0a18b6b/Second_happiness-0.7-all.rar

What112

Fetish Stories: The Asylum - Day 3 - Version 1.2 - Update

Genre: RPG, Bdsm-Bondage, Fighting, Torture, Femdom, Latex
Language : English
Size: 377 MB

About:

There is one more thing: This game won't have any combat sequences in it like in "BDSM Tournament". It will be more of a story game, where you have to gain affection from the nurses, wardens and inmates and solve small puzzles (there might be some minigames as well, not sure about it yet). It fits the tone of the game and I think it is the right thing to do if I want to keep improving as a game developer. Keep in mind that this approach will take a bit more time and that I still have a job, friends and family. So please be patient :).

What is new?

1.2 is most likely the final update of Day 3. It fixes some minor textbugs and other small stuff, but more importantly: You are now able to save right before day 3 ends, and you get an additional bad ending (find the key on F2, then open up the administration room) as well as another videotape (find it on F1 in the bedroom).

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/d7cb27a48da27/The_Asylum_Day_3_-_1.2.rar

What112

Parental Love - Version 0.3.3 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 264 MB

About:

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your kids.
You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you've decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Gameplay
I know this line has lost it's meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.
Right off the bat you'll meet your two children Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.
Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
Which brings us to our next topic.

List of fetishes:
Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Family Sex

Version 0.3.3 Changelog:

- Added a Russian translation to the game
- Remade the one scene where Elly looks like a centaur
- Slight edits to some of the other pictures

Version 0.3.2 Changelog:

- Various Bugfixes

Version 0.3 Changelog:

-Added Day 3
-2 New girls added
-Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days
-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be
-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I'd make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that's not really necessary
If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email
I realize Elly's corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it's fast by design for story reasons. Ada's corruption will be slower if you're in to that
Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/ab2c0adc594b0/Parental_Love_Walkthrough.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a3fe20aa645c3/ParentalLove-version0.3.3-pc.zip

What112

Family Way - Version 0.1.1

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Seduction, Brother-Sister, Incest, Family Sex
Size: 534 MB

About:

This is the story of The Carter Family, specifically about Jack and Susanne. A normal brother and sister. They have been pretending to themselves since they were kids that they didn't have feelings for each other. Now that Jack and Susanne are going off to college, how will their relationship progress? Watch out for the nosy little sister...

https://fboom.me/file/4b05b65c8340c/Family_Way-0.1.1-pc.zip

What112

Snow Daze: The Music Of Winter - Days 1-4 - Version 0.4.6 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Adventures, Big Tits, Milf, Mind Control, Sexual Training, Corruption, Incest
Size: 362 MB

About:

This release contains full voice acting through day two, new chibis and a three full pics to replace day one scenes that had been chibis in the old style. Quite the upgrade! Chapter 4 will be available for patrons later this month.

For anyone new to Snow Daze:

The main character is a young musician named Jason that is rejected by his family and lusts after his milfy mom and three hot sisters. Stuck in the attic he lives mostly to play his cello. There's an older smart sister named Kira, his sporty twin sister named Jane, and his flirtatious and carefree younger sister named Sarah. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in - he takes advantage of this and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants. Will they do what he wants? That's up to you.

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/873d17c94f16c/Snow_Daze_Walktrhough_Days_1-4_v1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/0d799ef62d784/SnowDaze-0.4.6-pc.zip

What112

Parental Love - Version 0.3.4 - Update

Release date: 15 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 259 MB [Windows], 244 MB [Mac]

About:

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your kids.
You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you've decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Gameplay
I know this line has lost it's meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.
Right off the bat you'll meet your two children Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.
Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
Which brings us to our next topic.

List of fetishes:
Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Family Sex

Version 0.3.4 Changelog:

- Bug fix
- Slightly changed the blur effect on a couple images

Version 0.3.3 Changelog:

- Added a Russian translation to the game
- Remade the one scene where Elly looks like a centaur
- Slight edits to some of the other pictures

Version 0.3.2 Changelog:

- Various Bugfixes

Version 0.3 Changelog:

-Added Day 3
-2 New girls added
-Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days
-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be
-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I'd make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that's not really necessary
If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email
I realize Elly's corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it's fast by design for story reasons. Ada's corruption will be slower if you're in to that
Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/ab2c0adc594b0/Parental_Love_Walkthrough.rar

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/ba535fc2b2ab8/ParentalLove-version0.3.4-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/2c803aeafbbfb/ParentalLove-version0.3.4-mac.zip

What112

Bad Brother Saga - Version 0.01

Size: 183 MB [Windows], 124 MB [Mac]

About:

This is a new game, its about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/9cec6f1812242/badbrothersaga-0.01-pc.rar
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/e106c74b7d41f/badbrothersaga-0.01-mac.zip

What112

Panthea - Version 0.19.2 - Update

Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Furry, Titsjob, Office
Size: 61 MB

About:

The game is a story about terran girl Casey, who comes to a new world Panthea. She's wants to forget her past and start a new life here. Casey gets a positions of sales assistant at 'Galaxy Pumps' LLC just to discover that her new world is full of lust and sexual opportunities.

In this game you're going to play as Casey - doing some fun or dumb daily work, meeting new colleagues & building relations with them. or going drunk and crazy J I was trying to concentrate both on sex aspects of the game and on the story & atmosphere, creating characters with their own traits, possessions and storylines.

What is new?

This update introduce new character mr. Daile Stallon, second Big Client. It has a general introduction line as well as first threesome encounter.

To trigger any events with Daile Casey needs to wear either Red Dress or Business dress at work and use messenger (yellow envelope right top corner) to message Daile

Twerk scene is now available, you need to wear or have yoga outfit for it

Twerk scene with Boss is now available, after you get warned by Boss regarding official investigation (this occur right after first time doing twerk with Kelly)

Cheat Codes

feelingopen - Open gallery
imnotaslut - Add 10 to slutiness
richisnice - Add 2000 gold
friendnosex - Add 10 to relations
bossdominate - Add 10 to relations with Boss
whatcareer - Add 10 to career points
smartass - Adds 10 to technical points
fixes included into version:

- Kelly naked bug is fixed

- Daile scene now runs both for Red Dress and Business Dress (depending the one Casey was wearing before scene)

- Twerk scene starts via chatting with Kelly ("I feel that my body needs a workout"), it should hold most of the crossing other scenes this day

https://fboom.me/file/cf92f679ecc35/leave2gether_v19_2.zip

What112

Lust and Power - Version 0.4 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Adventures, MILF, 2D, All sex, Big tits, Demons, Monster, Incest, Brother-Sister, Big Breasts, Milf
Size: 206 MB

About:

In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.

Version 0.4 Changelog:

- New character: Jessica
- New skill: dark theft
- battles with Jessica during your raids added
- Jessica scenes: + 1 added
- the location where you break in the house is improved (new elements added)
- new scene added: you may find demons having sex with women during your raids
- added Learning screen (when you click on the Dark Book in the library)

https://fboom.me/file/440589330f78a/Lust_and_Power_v.0.4.rar

What112

Man Of The House - Version 0.5.6 - Extra - Update

Genre: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
Language : English, German, Portuguese
Size: 223 MB

About:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.

Extra version : You can use your phone to use cheats

Version 0.5.6 Changelog:

There's been a load of changes, so you can expect a bug here and there.
So please let me know if you encounter any and I'll try to hotfix them as soon as possible!

Note: To copy previous saves:
From: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames
To: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames

Starting next version, saves will be converted automatically, so you won't have to copy them manually anymore!

New events
· The girls are wearing their yoga outfits now at the breakfast on Saturday (just because it makes more sense).
· Added a new location!
· Added a new girl!
· Added a whole new event chain for Veronica!
· Added a "selfie" from Ashley.
· Added the first (introduction) event for Sophia.
· Added the first (introduction) event for Amy.
· Added an extra image to Veronica's the mirror scene.
· Added achievements for all events up to now.
Note: these do NOT work for all events that you have triggered prior to this version, as there was no achievement data for it then, so I included a 100% save (up till now).

Gameplay
· Added a language select to the settings on your phone, so you can switch language in both the menu and in game.
· Added an animation for completing achievements, such special effects, many wow!
Note: this can be turned of in the phone settings, if you don't like it.
· Removed the special stat (stars) from the cheat console, to prevent skipping important events. So now you can just play the whole story, without stat grinding.
· Added a small animation and sound effect when taking a picture (storing a memory).
· The photo gallery now shows the total amount of images that you can obtain (and already have).
· Added background music to the new location.
Note: this can be turned of in the phone settings, if you don't like it.
· Added a new app to your phone (which you will need to advance the story at a certain point).

Bugfixes
· Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
· Fixed a bug where the day would not advance when sleeping with your bedroom door open.
· Fixed a bug where you could trigger some stat increases multiple times.

Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!

Extra version
• Updated the cheat console, each stat now displays the current value as well.
• Added a special extra event with the last poll's winner...

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/8d86c665484d8/ManoftheHouse_Walkthrough__0.5.6.rar

https://fboom.me/file/8ef4ed36c398e/Man_of_the_house_v0.5.6_(extra).rar

What112

A Town Uncovered - Version 0.11a - Update

Release date: 16 September 2017
Genre: : Visual Novel, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy, Incest, Futanari, Feet
Size: 733 MB [Windows], 731 MB [Mac]

About:

You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it's not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that's causing the locals to disappear and acting strangely. It's not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way.
What features are going to be in this game?
This game features a main story, character relationships and development, skill stats, a wide variety of fetishes, side quests, a town to explore with many locations and even more interior locations, and of course, H-scenes.

Cheatcode: pufferbill

Version 0.11a Changelog:

+Code Restructuring and Optimization
+Added Homerun with Mom
+Added Sister Side Story Progress
+Added Miss Allaway Side Story Progress
+Added 7 Tracks of Music/Textures
+Added Random Title Screen Feature
+Added Clothing Retail Section
+Added Choice to Go to Bedroom or Front of house from Map
+Added 6.5 Locations ( Jacob's House, Office, Police Station, Principal's Office, Male and Female School Bathrooms, Mall Outside at Night)
+Improved and Updated the Skill System so it doesn't use RNG and it doubles points you gain and lose if you're not at a high enough level
+Improved and Updated Dialogue Box
+Improved and Updated Choice Menu Box
+Improved and Updated Notification Box
+Improved and Updated A Town Uncovered Logo
+Improved Art for Effie Milkshake Date
+Fixed Hitomi not appearing at the beach
+Fixed Bill preview during Dinner Date
+Fixed Game crashing when visiting the Cinema at Night
+Fixed some incorrect sprites in conversations
+Fixed the Dining Room mowed grass exterior in the window
+Fixed Bill Reaction in Mom's Dinner Date scene
-Choices with longer lengths will go over the choice frame
-Sister Art or Sprites not present when talking to her in her room at night
-The Town Music restarts whenever you click on the Map

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/a1a3dd8521a82/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11a-win.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/15c187d210e73/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11a-mac.zip

What112

My Girlfriend's Amnesia - Version 0.5 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Groped, Seduction, Cheating, Lesbian, Voyeur, Mystery
Size: 1.83 GB

About:

The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again. The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number. Your girlfriend's condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her. After all she forgets everything the next day. You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That's all up to you. The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

CG Pictures:

https://fboom.me/file/c57c2d6096627/MyGirlfAmnesia_PicturePack05.7z

https://fboom.me/file/b9675efb76b88/My_Girlfriend's_Amnesia_0.5.rar

What112

Dual Family - An Incest Story - Act I Part IV - Version 0.61 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Milf, Family sex, Incest, SLG, ADV, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sexy Girl, Campaign
Size: 288 MB [Windows], 273 MB [Mac] - Custom Edition
286 MB [Windows], 271 MB [Mac] - Regular Edition

About:

So what is Dual Family?

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be - but more importantly - the woman you want to love.

Choose to be either the Father or Son - experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!

A wife and husband can no longer stand each other -- for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.

The Character/Campaign Selection Screen

There are a variety of characters you can interact and romance with in Dual Family.

The Son
*Mom morning after segment (Dick & Ass)
* Mom shower spying segment (Full frontal, multiple profiles)
* Mom masturbation segment ( Full frontal, multiple profiles)
* Cousin drunk segment (Upskirt peek)
* Escape & dinner segments (Ties in father canon)
* Mystery visitor at night segment

The Father
* Daughter dream segment (Bare ass, back, chest)
* Niece + Daughter kitchen segment (Intro Karen)
* Optional exposition segment (Room searching)
* Niece + Daughter bedroom segment (Daughter nudity)
* Surprise shower visitor segment (Full frontal, multiple profiles)
* Dinner & night segments (Story lead)

Version 0.61 Changelog:

Finally, additional save slots! Select Father or Son Saves to use them
Fixed secrets unlocking without clicking hidden objects
Redesigned "Retrieval" puzzle
Realigned Gallery & Secrets menus
Added relationship points to gain for both Father & Son campaigns
Fixed zoomed in resolution for some scenes from Son's Part III
CUSTOM EDITION ONLY

Fixed mystery menu -- can now mix and match characters freely
Redesigned Cousin/Niece CE render -- now looking drunk, not dumb
Preview of what's coming to the CE next installment
Don't remember how to get to the Mystery Menu?

On the Secrets Menu, click the question mark at the bottom of the screen to access the Mystery Menu! This is where you'll find much of the future CE content.
Yes, more previews are on the way! Summer may be ending for some of us, but DUAL FAMILY is still basking in it's blazing glory. The searing sand kissing the crashing ocean sets the perfect stage to have our characters -- your family -- to experience some classic summertime antics. Stay tuned!

Walkthrough Act I Part IV

https://fboom.me/file/8d3fdb13fe846/19701_DUALFAMILYActI-PartIVWalkthrough.rar

Custom Edition
Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/dc1d5f005cfd6/Dual_Family-0.61ce-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/ee80f156c6507/Dual_Family-0.61ce-mac.zip
Regular Edition
Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/0b9343e7904e3/Dual_Family-0.61re-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/7fbff5c75b6ec/Dual_Family-0.61re-mac.zip

What112

Vis Major - Version 0.36 + Walkthrough - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbian, Humilation, Fat Man, Groped, Old Man, Voyeur, Incest
Size: 631 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a special girl - Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have go on a revenge quest and uncover her origin. You will be the one to carve her path, as you are this worlds "Vis Major".

Gameplay
I have two game endings currently planned -True End and Normal End. Plus a couple of Bad Ends.
You'll be going through the main mission, making the decisions based on the skills you have unlocked.
At the same time, you can improve these skills by completing sub-quests and multiple jobs the game will have to offer.
There are 4 skills I currently have in the game (more may be added later): Naivety, Shamelessness, Submissiveness and a non-usable (during the choices) skill that you will have to find yourself.
You can find them all in the skills menu once unlocked.
The skill based choices are color coded and will add points to the skill if used (further advancing the skill).
Note: The Intro makes you choose between one of the two skills. Later in the game, you can have them both at the same time.

Characters
You will play as Cara, the main heroine. During the intro, you will also play as her Father, who will later appear in the game as a side character (you can skip some of the intro).
Secondary characters include, but are not limited to - A new friend, Father, his colleague, Five Bosses. The End Game villain.

Version 0.36 Changelog:

"'width' of null" should be fixed now!
Expanded the Intro with new location + images + animations
New event in the Park
Skipping the intro now has no penalty and you can skip even more of it
Perfume can be taken home during the second day at the office and after that at any moment in time (wardrobe in the office)
If you didn't take Massage lessons after day 1 in the Office, you get the offer again on day 2.
Moved the Nun to East City
Improved and/or changed some existing animations
Improved lighting and camera angles in some images
All images re-rendered and improved (quick photoshop). You will also find all animations in "movies" folder in webm format.
Bugfixes

https://fboom.me/file/8867b7f362050/Vis_Major_0.36.rar

What112

The Innocent Mother - Chapter 1 Complete

Release date: 17 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Corruption, Voyeurism, Interracial, Mom-Son, Seduction
Size: 909 MB [Windows], 894 MB [Mac]

About:

This game is about a 40 year-old woman who doesn't have malice in her mind therefore she's a very innocent person living in a corrupted world. She moves to another country where she'll find difficulties to adapt! A new place, new habits, new friends and new problems. In the game it is necessary a choice-making system when interacting with characters. Your decisions will directly affect the mother's level of innocence and the story course.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/faf2e1c10eb47/TheInnocentMother-(Complete)-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/e106a2221606e/TheInnocentMother-(Complete)-mac.zip

What112

Lab Rats - Version 0.11.1 - Update

Genre: Animation, RPG, 3DCG, Hypnosis, Housewives, Female Heroine, Big tits, Netorare, Mind Control, Incest
Size: 586 MB

About:

Lab Rats follows the story of you, the main character, during a summer term working in a small biology lab as a lab assistant. You're a third year chemical engineering student, and just as you are preparing to kick back and relax you are told you've been granted a lab assistant position. While the work is interesting, you've become more interested in the equipment and knowledge this gives you access to. The lab seems to have made significant progress in the delivery of several mind altering substances, and you are the only person who has realized it's potential so far. You will have access to the lab for four months, and it's up to you to figure out how to make the best use of it.

Version 0.11.1 Changelog:

- Anal lover tag gives earlier access to anal scenes within each girls hub scene
- Added anal lover training for Lily
- Added anal lover training for Mom
- Added anal lover training for Nora
- Added anal lover training for Stephanie
- Added anal lover training for Alexia
- Added pregnancy tracking throughout the game for each girl
- Added pregnancy ending for Lily
- Added pregnancy ending for Mom
- Added pregnancy ending for Alexia
- Added pregnancy ending for Nora
- Added pregnancy ending for Stephanie
- Added pregnancy harem ending
- Modified menu image system to allow toggling between sets
- Added pregnant menu images for each character
- Improved the end of game stats reporting to include tags and pregnancy
- Fixed a pile of spelling mistakes, grammar errors, and awkward sentences.

https://fboom.me/file/4f18c60e16c00/Lab_Rats-0.11.1-all.zip

What112

College Life - Version 0.0.65 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur
Size: 1.99 GB

About:

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.

You play as a male hero, whose goal is to finish college to become successful at life so he can help his family.
He's so smart, you don't have to worry about his education, but everything else is in your hands. Main quests serve only as introduction and it is up to you if you want to impress other characters or if you want to just pass by them. Improve your relationships by doing specific activities, hone various skills to get the edge at certain situations. Oh and yes, purse all sexual activites you can find.

Version 0.0.65 Changelog:

added over 80 new images
added new City map
added new Downtown map
added new maps tied to Joan's story
added new main quest "Surprise, brother!" (starts automatically on day 10)
added couple new characters (Dorm receptionist, and one tied to Joan's story)
added new mechanism to travel between distant locations
fixed missing images, when Hero studies at the library
fixed bug, when Hero starts undressing at Kara's room, when he shouldn't.
fixed some typos, when watching TVGG gameplay
DARN IT! I've forgot to add waiting for more than one hour, well... next time

Version 0.0.6 Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/105e9af741d9c/College_Life_v0.0.60.rar

https://fboom.me/file/18ca472586c4c/College_Life_0.0.65PC.rar

What112

A Town Uncovered - Version 0.11b - Update

Genre: : Visual Novel, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy, Incest, Futanari, Feet
Size: 733 MB [Windows], 731 MB [Mac]

About:

You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it's not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that's causing the locals to disappear and acting strangely. It's not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way.
What features are going to be in this game?
This game features a main story, character relationships and development, skill stats, a wide variety of fetishes, side quests, a town to explore with many locations and even more interior locations, and of course, H-scenes.

Password in game: bikinitack

Version 0.11b Changelog:

+Fixed Game Crashing Error in Effie's Room and House
+Fixed Game Crashing Error when leaving voyeurism scenes in the bathroom
+Fixed Game Music so that the town music doesn't repeat whenever the townmap is clicked
+Fixed Game Breaking Bug where conversation with mom about getting a job doesn't happen

Version 0.11a Changelog:

+Code Restructuring and Optimization
+Added Homerun with Mom
+Added Sister Side Story Progress
+Added Miss Allaway Side Story Progress
+Added 7 Tracks of Music/Textures
+Added Random Title Screen Feature
+Added Clothing Retail Section
+Added Choice to Go to Bedroom or Front of house from Map
+Added 6.5 Locations ( Jacob's House, Office, Police Station, Principal's Office, Male and Female School Bathrooms, Mall Outside at Night)
+Improved and Updated the Skill System so it doesn't use RNG and it doubles points you gain and lose if you're not at a high enough level
+Improved and Updated Dialogue Box
+Improved and Updated Choice Menu Box
+Improved and Updated Notification Box
+Improved and Updated A Town Uncovered Logo
+Improved Art for Effie Milkshake Date
+Fixed Hitomi not appearing at the beach
+Fixed Bill preview during Dinner Date
+Fixed Game crashing when visiting the Cinema at Night
+Fixed some incorrect sprites in conversations
+Fixed the Dining Room mowed grass exterior in the window
+Fixed Bill Reaction in Mom's Dinner Date scene
-The Town Music restarts whenever you click on the Map

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/39138bb73f0fc/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11b-win.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/2f019f0877c36/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11b-mac.zip

What112

Coming of Age - Version 0.3 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Humilation, Groped, Family Sex, Old Man, Lesbian, Voyeur, Teacher, School
Size: 320 MB

About:

The game is an sandbox(ish) game in which u play with May. A student in an unnamed city. Overall idea is to create a slow corruption type of game.
A day in game consists of 4 sections:Morning,Afternoon,Evening,Night.
There is about 2 weeks game play in current release depending on your how you play.
This game has been inspired by Valentina Story. Which gave me the inspiration in using Illusion's SBPR for the pictures in combination with RPGmaker Ace.

Version 0.3 Changelog:

- Fixed reported/unreported bugs (thank you for reporting them)
- Corrected lots of spelling mistakes in all the events
- Replaced lots of u by you/your and lots of mine by my.
- Added a small alternate event with Lucy at the library
This event will trigger the 2nd time you go work a the libary after Lucy changed her clothes!!

- Added a repeatable exposure event at night with 2 stages so far.
This event will trigger a few days after you have agreed with your sister on the previous event.
Will change when certain level has been reached. So repeat it a few times.
- Added a new event with a small quest during week3.

- New costume has been added!!! Yeah
You will be able to buy it at the clothing store if your shame level is low enough.
Most of the existing events will be slightly changed when you wear this outfit!!

- Added a new "training" event which has some animation.
- Added 2nd stage for the clothing shop job. It is now considered completed!!!
There will now be a total of 4 One time events!! and 2 smaller repeatable events.
They will trigger based on your shame level.

- Replaced casual clothes standing picture by a new one.
- Added new repeatable event (Watch tv) in the evening at home.
Different outcome with different costumes.
Also added some randomness in it so keep repeating it a few times.
More options will appear when your exhibition level is above a certain level.
Made it optional to forward time from evening => night.

- Added 2 small events with your best friend.
- Added another event with your best friend.

- Added a optional follow-up event with your best friend.
You will only be able see this if you didn't refuse any of the previous once.

- Added conservation picture for Mom and Gina.
- There's is now a working toilet at school..
- Added a small "Easter egg" in the photo studio after a certain event.
- Added a lot of polish to a lot of events
- Added new Script for conditional choices. Old saves won't work!!! Sorry!!!
- Added new system Script from Yanfly in menu
This will add auto dash (default enabled)
You can customize window color.
Change volume of music sound effects etc...

- Changed default window color to purple.
- Added item "Color-book" in inventory which you can use to change the window color to 1 of 4 present.
(One of the presents includes the "old" window color.
- Added some small talk to mom and old neighbor who comment on May's outfit
- You can take a peek at the new map which is WIP. Nothing to do there yet.

I also tweaked the conversation pictures in the scene with sister a bit. There are 2 variants.

1) Both are visible regardless who speaks and the picture changes when the mood changes.
2) Only the picture of the person speaking is visible. Picture will alternate depending who is speaking.

I'd like some feedback which one you prefer. You can view this scene directly after you load savegame3.

Total CG count: 501.

To see all the Current content shame must be 69 or lower to trigger latest even in shop.
In my test run that was about the end of week 4/Start of week 5.

Old save files won't work!! This is due to adding a new script sorry.

I have added some save files from my test run:
The save files in the save files directory to skip ahead to day 5/6/7 day of the 2nd week or day 1 of week3.

SAVE 1 => Friday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister next morning)
SAVE 2 => Saturday night week 2
SAVE 3 => Sunday night week 2 (Will trigger scene with sister)
SAVE 3 => Monday Morning day 1 of week3

New content was added from 3 week on-wards.

I will be attempting to release the next version before the end of the year.
But it will probably have a bit less content than this one.

https://fboom.me/file/2bee60441abf0/Coming_of_Age_V0.3.rar

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.8.0.005 + A Shopping Adventure Mod - Version 0.1 + Chancer + Save

Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Language : English, Russian
Size: 1.84 GB

About:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex's father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

FEATURES
- Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
- It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
- Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
- Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
- Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

"Changelog A Shopping Adventure" - Version 0.1

- Initial release
- Max can accompany his family while shopping
- 3 dressing options for Lisa

"Changelog Chancer:"
Changes in red new ones fuchsia from 08 teal
mod.15a
Only remember these:

A Shopping Adventure
Kira bath & pool
End of Alice bath, go to pool
Sat at 3am end of bath

Private punishment: I'd rather have a bj, instead,
more in Let's get naked and have some fun, mom!

03:00 Not yet, you got me hard, so let's fuck!

21:00 I have to try a special movie or I'll give this movie a try

22:00 I have something to show you, sis.

Thanks to Diamond for the info on how to use these
In are you tired mom Could we do this in my room? or Well ... Don't you think we should do this in my room?
Mom & Kira sleep at 03.00 Hell! I should try my luck.
My Alice notebook story
When Kira teaches at night What the fuck's going on in there?

Mom
Sat & Sun 15:00 Hey mom, do you want some company?
Mon-Fri 10:00 I could use some help! or But I want to see your sexy bod!
Talk (I know what I want) Put on something sexy, and give me a show!
Mon-Fri 15:00 Hey mom, can I join you?
All week 20:00 I had to see your sexy bod! or Can you help me, please?
All week 21:00 Let's get naked and have some fun, mom!
Mon-Fri 12:00 Pool How about we do another film?
Sat 10:00 Mom, I need your help!

Lisa
Sat & Sun 23:00 I want ... need to do something with you!
Sun 10:00 Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing?
Mon - Fri 10:00 Hey sis, it's me. Can I come in? or It's me, let's have some fun!
Mon - Fri 18:00 Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's up to?
Help with homework Let's get naked and have some fun...
Sat 10:00 I'm coming in. or Nope, I want to see you!
With Eric
After spying on mom & Eric 21:00 Yeah, how do you feel?

Alice
Sun 11:00 It's Max. Can I come in?
All week 00:00 It's Max, let me in. or Is it okay to come in?
22:00 Let's get naked and have fun! or Want to ride me, sis?
All except Fri 20:00 Not yet, let me hold you, to tease the client!
All except Fri 21:00 Should I enter for fun, being late I don't know!

early spank hard
13:00 Ow, Max! That hurts! You promised to be gentle ... Enough of this circus, I leaving.

Kira
03:00 Not yet, you got me hard, so let's get out and fuck!

Olivia
Tues & Thurs 13:00 I see you're ready for action!
Sat & Sun 16:00 Howdy, whatcha up to?

Pics from 08
Mon, Wed & Fri at 13:00 Liza skips class
All week 06:00 Lisa looks so good...

https://fboom.me/file/3394d5ef2f082/Big_Brother_0.8.0.005_Mod.rar