Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Naomi Dee - Jessica Jones Cosplay Cum

Category: Cosplay, BBC, Riding, Blowjob, Strip Tease

Jessica Jones Cosplay! I strip out of all of my clothes and tease you in my black bra and lacy panties before going down on Luke Cage with a POV BJ. I finish off the video by climbing onto my desk and riding my dildo, letting you watch from different angles until I cum

File Name : Cosplay Cum.mp4
File Size : 1253.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 235 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/37336b5ddcad548cc849a8b3fca8d8db/Cosplay_Cum.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/0372bb18912712506a12a1dafe9252ea/Cosplay_Cum.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a7e62d3c73bf9751d09990adf689bc63/Cosplay_Cum.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Alyssa Reece - Finally fucking your stepmom

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, DIRTY TALK, ROLE PLAY, MOMMAS BOY, ORGASMS
Keywords: alyssa reece, stepmom, fucking, mom/son

You come into your stepmom's room and you can tell she wants to talk so you sit down and listen to her. She is still in shock about the fact that your father left her. He started cheating on her with one of his interns and then decided that he didn't want to be married anymore, not to her anyway. You can't stand to see her upset, you've been in love with her since she moved in with you and your dad. Of course you've never told her how you felt, she was married to your father after all. You've always been very close, you've tried to best to ignore your inappropriate feelings towards her. Now everything was about to change, you can be the man of the house now. You want to comfort her, to take care of her. You tell her she's beautiful and that she deserves so much better than your father. You tell her that you would do anything for her, that she deserves someone who truly loves her. You tell her that if she were yours that you would never do anything to hurt her. You confess that you've wanted her for so long. At first, she is surprised but she can't say no to you. She's fantasized about you too, she had no idea how you felt. She wants your young cock inside her wet pussy. It's been so long since she's felt desired by a man.

File Name : Finally fucking your stepmom.m4v
File Size : 799.31 MB
Duration : 00:20:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/04506c5255dd1c20ef45420f186fc7a3/Finally_fucking_your_stepmom.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2e71ce2a7ed58f232e233823113131ed/Finally_fucking_your_stepmom.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Coco Vandi - Son Blackmails Mom POV part 1

Related Categories: POV, ROLE PLAY, DOGGYSTYLE, MOMMAS BOY, BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Keywords: blackmail, blackmailed, mom, mommy, mother, son, family, roleplay, quickie, hurry, angry, mad, pissed, milf, creampie

Son has some juicy dirt on mom and hes holding it over her head! He really wants to fuck so he waits till dad goes to mow the lawn and then tells mom its time. The scene starts with mom bursting in the room very upset but she just wants to get it over with. This is only part 1 with many more to cum!

File Name : blackmails mom.mp4
File Size : 823.87 MB
Duration : 00:11:27
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/215b83170b0ce6f4b94c968654ce8cea/blackmails_mom.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/528ba60c133952b2c53e14d034b11ce5/blackmails_mom.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Keri Berry - Mrs Claus is A Naughty Freak

Category: Anal, Christmas, Double Penetration, Face Fucking, Fuck Machine

A Very Berry Film*** Happy Holidays!! "I like the naughty boys the best," she says... now watch what she does for them :D A little fingering intro to warm you up, then some DP with a sparkly gemplug in her ass, then she takes it in the ass hard and fast for a good 5 minutes straight, after which she gets fucked in the face until drooling and eyes watering :) If you want a down and dirty Xmas sex clip, look no further.. let's cum

File Name : Mrs Claus.mp4
File Size : 1267.24 MB
Duration : 00:14:24

https://rapidgator.net/file/8fa5687ad6b8c449b52f7df015beaf8f/Mrs_Claus.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/24260a908d8d126ff03a06d03edf318b/Mrs_Claus.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/43f0445d1e928753317a2d3159d1f8a6/Mrs_Claus.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Mommy / mother Wants to make a Baby

Category: Mother’s Day, Riding, Role Play, Taboo

Script: You are a single mom to one son, but you want a daughter as well. You enter your son's room wearing a sexy nighty with a lace thong on underneath . You tell your son that there is something you want to talk to him about. Sit on the bed cross legged, 'accidentally' giving your son a view of your panties. You talk to your son about how much you appreciate him helping you out after his dad left all those years ago. But you ask him if he feels a bit lonely, just mom and son; you tell him that you do. You ask if he would like a sister? You talk about how it would be extra work, but it would make you and your son feel more like a family. He agrees. Now you start to act a bit teasing. You say you have something else to ask him, but you want him to promise not to freak out. You try to hint at it first, and play with your clothes around your tits, and fidget to move your hips and draw attention between your legs. You realise he isnt getting it so you just tell your son: you want him to be the one who gets you pregnant. He is a feels a little odd about it but you notice him get hard talking about it. You tease him more, maybe flash him and say 'it seems like you have thought about mommy before, huh, 'oedipus''! At this point you pretty much start to dirty talk to your son, mentioning breeding and how it turns you on, while stripping. Suck your sons cock a little, to get it super hard, and then fuck him with lots of dirty t talk. At some point say 'This is what mommy did with daddy to make you', and ask 'so you like the idea of inbreeding your mommy?' I dont know if you like the word 'cunt' so I wont insist, but it would be hot if you use it. Again this is up to if you are willing, but I would love to see you riding reverse cowgirl, and slip a finger into your ass while dirty talking about son fucking it, saying stuff like 'maybe next time'. It would also be hot if you talk about maybe having a threesome with mom, son and daughter when she is grown up. Ill pretty much leave this up to you though, you are the queen of dirty talk

File Name : wants to make.mp4
File Size : 342.95 MB
Duration : 00:17:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/a027099e628b512de0df40f90a256c33/wants_to_make.mp4.html

Linux11

Mandy Flores - Cheating slut girlfriend: panty & dildo stuffing HOMEWRECKER

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: HOME WRECKER, DILDO FUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, PANTY FETISH
Keywords: fucking, mandy flores, panty stuffing, blowjob, pussy licking, 69, humiliation, cheating

I have been cheating behind my boyfriends back for sometime now and he calls me while Im just getting into a big fuck session with one of my newest boytoys. I have stuffed 3 pairs of panties into my wet pussy and began riding. I tried to keep it from him what was going on but my moans turn into bratty bragging about how good my lovers cock is pleasing me than he ever could. The loser stays on the phone the entire time while Im going to town on my studs cock.

File Name : Cheating slut girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 915.75 MB
Duration : 00:15:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/29113d1da41d37ad42f8220b10b9394c/Cheating_slut_girlfriend.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/98651fac25d798162d6c5237188c21eb/Cheating_slut_girlfriend.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/866a9ab7c46d029baf949d8426695b39/Cheating_slut_girlfriend.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lovely Lilith - Help Me Win a Bikini Contest

Category: BIG TITS
Related Categories: BIKINI, TIT WORSHIP, BOOB BOUNCING, BOUNCING BOOBS, BREAST BOUNCING
Keywords: bikini, pov, big tits, big boobs, huge boobs, huge tits, boob bouncing, breast bouncing, tit bouncing, breast worship, tit worship, boob worship, lovely lilith, lovelylilith, @lovelylilith00

Hey there, neighbor! I was hoping you could help me out with something. I need you to judge a few outfits for me. Well, not really outfits. --Bikini tops! You see.. there's a contest in town-- $500 prize. I need you to see all of my tops on so we know which one is sure to win. Will you help me?

File Name : help me win a bikini contest.mp4
File Size : 399.09 MB
Duration : 00:12:26
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 149 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/2d7e2c4504a768fcb357448796864ff1/help_me_win_a_bikini_contest.mp4.html

Linux11

Linux11

Syren De Mer - Syren's big MILF titties

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: REDHEADS, MILF, BIG TITS, COUGAR, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: syren demer, cock tease, hot wives, hd

Your friend's mom is waiting for your mom, but she is nowhere to be found. You decide to hang out and chat with her. You have always had a thing for her, since she is a hot redhead. She seems ready to pounce on you and you would not mind that at all. Yeah, she is older, but these older women know exactly what they want. You like the thought of that and it is clear that she is hot for you. Can you keep a secret? Okay, then, tell Miss Syren what you like. You like long hair because you can pull it as you are fucking her. There is no time for that, so she decides to take the lead and show you her titties. You have to show her what is in your pants, though. She likes your big dick and she wants to see how you work it. Her boobs are big and soft and she talks about your dick rubbing between them. Your dick gets harder and you stroke with more force. Syren shimmies down her skirt and her body is better than you thought it would be. She has a flat stomach and some sexy tattoos. She wears a black thong, but it soon comes off as well. Keep stroking that dick for MILF Syren, but do it exactly as she tells you to. Her pussy is clean shaven, save for the landing strip she has. She touches her pussy as she watches you jerking off. You should speed up because your mother will soon be home. Where will you cum today? Miss Syren wants your cum all over her big MILF titties and you do.

File Name : Syrens big MILF titties.mp4
File Size : 347.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 148 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/c846149f308fac99849446023b0ca43d/Syrens_big_MILF_titties.mp4.html

Linux11

Butt3rflyforU - Breed Me College Student

Category: IMPREGNATION FANTASY
Related Categories: MILF, GARTER & STOCKINGS, VIRTUAL SEX, PANTY FETISH, TEACHER FETISH
Keywords: butt3rflyforu, rae knight, older woman, younger man, breeding, pov, creampie, simulated creampie, fertile, cleavage, big tits, eye glasses, homewrecker, sph

There's something different about professor Knight today. She asked you to stay after class so she could discuss something..you're worried.....Once everyone left, she starts asking you questions....personal questions....it's hard for you to focus. You can't help but to stare at her cleavage and sexy black panties under her short skirt. It's almost as if her pussy is calling for you....She is also tallking very seductively to you....there is just something about her. You can hear it in her voice...you can smell it in the air....she is horny.....horny as hell!!! She is asking you about your family history, diseases....illnesses.....You can feel your cock start to swell up as she comes closer....she asks you one more thing...."I need to know...as she gropes your dick through your pants, "I need to know you've got a nice cock in case we have a baby boy..I want him to have a big cock like his daddy"...your cock grows harder and harder...she also tells you she stopped taking birth control when she saw you were in her class...she knows she is ovualating today....she is so fertile....You know she is fertile....You have the same hair color as my husband so he will never ask for a paternal test and I don't want his genes pasted on....he has a small, useless cock..I need a nice , big , young, and extra fertile boy to impregnate me!!!!!! You can enjoy watching my belly grow while in my class too!!! She turns around, you unzip your pants and release your rock hard manhood out....she turns around and sits down on you...begging you to shoot your seed deep inside her cervix, fertiziling her..inseminating her...breeding her!!!! ENJOY!

File Name : breed me college student.mp4
File Size : 260.71 MB
Duration : 00:10:34

https://rapidgator.net/file/2e64143cdc927d98e731b1e87ce808ac/breed_me_college_student.mp4.html

Linux11

Butt3rflyforU - Mommy's Handjob In Her BMW M4

Related Categories: MILF, CUMSHOTS, YOGA PANTS, BOY-GIRL, PUBLIC BLOWJOB
Keywords: butt3rflyforu, rae knight, handjob, outdoors, bmw, car, mother, son, dirty talk, big tits

Daddy is out of town and you have been wanting to test drive my new car. Mommy has a huge soft spot for her baby boy and basically gives in to whatever you want. I hand you the keys and tell you don't tell Daddy I'm letting you drive. We decided to go to the guy together too....I have never had you as a workout partner and I am so looking forward to letting all the young boys in the gym know that my hot son is with me today...I am sure no one will hit on me with you by my side!!!!! We get into the car and you cant take your eyes off my tight yoga top...my tits are spilling out...we back out of the driveway and you keep staring.....We get about 1 mile away and I notice you have a HUGE erection in your gym shorts...I begin rubbing your hard, young cock through your pants...and tell you to turn around....we need to take care of this in the driveway at home before we go to the gym....you can't be working out with that big boner.....I didn't know my tits had that affect on you honey.....Mommy's big tits make my baby boy's dick so hard...here....sweetie...take it out.....recline the seat and let mommy relieve that raging hard on :) ENJOY!

File Name : Handjob In Her BMW M4.mp4
File Size : 263.05 MB
Duration : 00:10:26

https://rapidgator.net/file/6d63809380112a2088e69abc98e6a38a/Handjob_In_Her_BMW_M4.mp4.html

Linux11

Sexy Saffron - The Bimbo Transformation of Scientist Saffron

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Related Categories: TRANSFORMATION FETISH, CUM SWALLOWERS, BLOW JOBS, BREAST EXPANSION, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: bimbofication, bimbo transformation, bimbo fetish, blonde bimbo, nerdy girl, special effects, pov blowjob, big load, role play, balloon boobs, sensual blowjob, huge boobs, big tit blow job, cum swallowing, magic control

Oh hello! You must be the reporter here to cover my latest discovery! I'm so excited to show you this! That's right, I've created the world's first intelligence serum! I know, it's amazing isn't it? All you need to do, is take a little bit each day, and it's guaranteed to turn any dumb woman into a beautiful genius, like me! Of course, I had to test it on some dumb women first; I was just to smart to begin with! So, would you like to go on a little tour of the lab? Wait, you're not a reporter, are you!? You must be here from the Bimbo Lab, sent to destroy my work! Well go ahead, destroy it all! I'm so smart, I'll just do it all over again and there's nothing you can do to stop me! What's that thing?
*ZAP!*
Oh, noooooo! What have you done to me? I can feel my mind... slipping away... you're turning me into a bimbo aren't you!? Nooooo, please don't turn me into a bimbo! That's like, my worst fear! Please mister, don't turn me into a bimbo!
*ZAP!*
Oh, noooooo! What have you done to my boobies!? They're so big, and round, and they feel kinda good... NO! You're a bad man! I don't want to be a bimbo!
*ZAP!*
Uhhhhh... oh, hi there mister! What's that, a present for me? A pillow! So I can give you a blowob? OK!
*SLURP SLURP SLURP*
*In this bimbo transformation and breast expansion video, I play an overconfident scientist who finds herself being transformed into a bimbo by an agent of a rival lab! At first the transformation gives me blonde hair, and I beg for you not to transform me into a bimbo, but after a few more transformations, I've got huge balloon boobs and absolutely no brains left! With just the slightest suggestion, I get down on my knees and suck on your cock, giving you an amazing bimbo blowjob until you cum a huge load in my mouth! I find it delicious and swallow it all down, like a good little bimbo slut!*

File Name : The Bimbo Transformation.mp4
File Size : 625.6 MB
Duration : 00:12:46

https://rapidgator.net/file/f4cf644a5351c6bc1c2ab07c9564c83d/The_Bimbo_Transformation.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/914baacf893a21d794287d949da0f6b2/The_Bimbo_Transformation.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Madisin Lee - Mommy's Lesson Episode 1 & 2 Combo

Related Categories: MILF, MOMMAS BOY, FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, HOME WRECKER
Keywords: madisin lee, freddie cee, fucking, fuck, mom, mommy, milf, son, taboo, doggystyle, cheating, housewife, homewrecker, fantasy, blackmail

Mommy's Lesson - Episode 1 I went home to pick up a couple of video games to take to my friends house and I overheard my mom talking on the phone. I quietly opened the door a little to check on her and I heard her talking to the pool guy about coming over to fuck. WTF! This slut is cheating on my dad while he is out of town. She told the pool guy she was going to leave the back door open for him to sneak in and take her. She wanted him to surprise her. Well, I have a better idea, Im going to surprise her! I waited around for the perfect moment. She put on a sexy black satin nightie with no panties on. What a slut my mom is! She went in the kitchen and the phone rang, it was my dad on the line. I took a look to see where she was and her back was turned toward me, now is my chance. I went up behind her and bent her over unexpectedly. I grabbed her by the neck so she could not look back at me. I fucked her while she was lying through her teeth to my dad. Im going to teach her a lesson about cheating on my dad! I fucked her hard for a few minutes and when she was really enjoying it, I turned her head around to see me, she was horrified and pissed off. I would not let her go until I came all over her slutty nightie!
Mommy's Lesson - Episode 2 My mom is always cheating on dad and whoring around the neighborhood. While she is sleeping I go through her phone to find evidence. This stupid slut actually recorded herself fucking on her cellphone. Its time she has learned another lesson. I go in her room and bitch slap her to wake her up. I show her the video and she starts mouthing off. I dont want to hear anything she has to say, so I grab her by the hair and shove my cock in her mouth. I make her gag and choke on it. I throw her back on the bed and fuck her hard. I smack her around and choke her a little to make sure she learns her lesson! I cum all over her hairy pussy and rub all in her face. Now we will see if she cheats again! The first episode released of a 5 episode series.

File Name : Lesson Episode 1 and 2.mp4
File Size : 1226.55 MB
Duration : 00:16:39

https://rapidgator.net/file/08304538271841fba4d7437f9c7631f5/Lesson_Episode_1_and_2.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2123450562bd2ed291be482779359f8c/Lesson_Episode_1_and_2.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/901c9cd153ed2ade7775e91b15ffb738/Lesson_Episode_1_and_2.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Butt3rflyforU - Full Moon Transforms Frumpy Mom Into Hot Milf

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Related Categories: MILF, COCK TEASE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Keywords: butt3rflyforu, rae knight, female desparation, big tits, thigh highs, high heels, transformation fetish, frumpy mom, hot milf, best friend's mom, finger fucking

You come over to my house and you are a terrible influence on my son! Whenever you are around, my son is lazy and does nothing but watch video games and TV!!! You guys waste the entire day!!!!!!! I will even pay you to NOT be his friend!!!! I notice the sun going down and getting darker and darker....and little do you know, when the moon is full, I transform from a conservative , frumpy mother into a Hot a fuck MILF that you just want your cock in every hole....I beg you to leave...telling you take my money...call an uber...JUST LEAVE!!!!!! But it's too late...the moon is out and it is FULL!!!!! Slowly you see my frumpy flats and ankle socks transform into black thihg highs and hot red bottomed heels......then buttons start popping on my ugly, long polka dot dress and by huge , fake double d's pop out!!!! Your eyes are bugging out of your head!! Your dick is beginning to throb and to your disbelief, I start complimenting your body...and telling you how good you look and that I LOVE young boys that come over!!! My ugly dress is now a RED HOT TIGHT club dress that is so tight I can't even wear panties under it....I start bending over and showing you my tight, hot milf body and telling you how I love seeing your cock grow in your jeans! I demand that you take it out and start to stroke it to me....I bend over and insert my finger into my wet pussy from behind and you can hear the gushing and how wet I am....I am begging you to stroke...telling you how fast and asking where would you like to cum!?!?!?!?! This is a dream come true for you!!!!! You now know only to come over just as the full moon is exposing itself!!!! You know that I will expose everything to you!!!! ENJOY!

File Name : Full Moon Transforms.mp4
File Size : 305.95 MB
Duration : 00:12:37

https://rapidgator.net/file/34ac3be586ee0edff7a27d5544d8fe9e/Full_Moon_Transforms.mp4.html

Linux11

Princess Leia - Skype with the Virgin Next Door

Category: BRACES
Related Categories: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, PETITE, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, TIT PLAY, FINGER FUCKING
Keywords: braces, brace face, petite virgin, girl next door, younger woman, older man, fingering, dirty talk, nude virgin, princess leia, cum with me, neighbors daughter, moaning, beg for cum, porn
Video Includes: HD pussy, Virgin Girl, petite, Braces big pussy lips, dirty talk, moaning, loud, fuck me, jerk off instruction, jerk off with me, masturbation, joi, huge labia, cum with me, orgasm, tit play, topless, brunette, princess leia, porn

Please would you show it to me. I've never seen one before. I just thought maybe you were horny enough to show me. Pleaaase! You like spending your time with me don't you? You like spending more time with me than with my mom. I've seen it. Every time I walk into the room your face lights up. I can tell your hard. Oh my god! You like taking your cock out in front of a younger girl? I guess I'm horny...someone could walk in at any moment though... Okay you start stroking and I'll do my best to show off what I can...

File Name : Skype With the Virgin Next Door.mp4
File Size : 557.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:35
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/958070bd9e4752c3427935c182283b3c/Skype_With_the_Virgin_Next_Door.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/20eabf7eff5a6f43027f842a43ffdc69/Skype_With_the_Virgin_Next_Door.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Violet Doll – Eat Ass

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS EATING, FEMDOM POV, BIG BUTTS, TEASE & DENIAL, HANDS FREE ORGASM
Keywords: blonde goddess, baby oil, ass tease, thong, ass licking, jerk off encouragement, ass addicts, jerkaholics, analingus, tongue fucking, face sitting, ass sniffing, dirty talk, bratty, sensual domination

Today we're going to discuss rim jobs. Personally I find the idea of eating ass absolutely revolting. There isn't enough money in the world to convince Me that licking a butthole is a good idea, but that's just Me. My mouth exists to give commands, seduce you, manipulate you, laugh at you, and enjoy fine food and drink.
I'm not here to service anyone. However I realize the majority of My horny little slave boys are absolutely obsessed with My perfect smooth ass. My beautiful round cheeks, My delicious defined crack, and yes even My perfect little asshole.
While I'm being honest, you're completely unworthy of ever touching My ass. Not with your hands, not with your face, not with your mouth, certainly never with your cock, but I will gladly indulge your little fantasy.
In this clip I tell you exactly how I would make you lick My crack, and tongue fuck My beautiful asshole. Let's talk about how I want you to eat My ass.

File Name : Eat_Ass.mp4
File Size : 541.38 MB
Duration : 00:20:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e7d3337f2cc7e5b00b3439b4fd0003ee/Eat_Ass.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/0784671339c87fe4721d5eee7188ff27/Eat_Ass.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Goddess Canna - Hero's weakness

Category: SUPER VILLAIN
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, POWERFUL WOMAN
Keywords: super villain, villain, joi, female domination, femdom, femdom pov, goddess canna, canna, powerful woman, masturbation encouragemen, hero, executrix

Well Hero, I see you've found me. Are you going to take me in and spoil my fun? No man has before and you won't be any different. What's wrong, are you feeling strange? Weak? Maybe it's this vaporizer I'm puffing on, releasing pheromones in the air. You've been breathing them in since you walked in and it's taking it's effect. Just one more strong dose...
You can't resist me Hero. So aroused and unable to resist you begin stroking for me. You've always wanted to stroke for the Villain, but what kind of example would that set? Now you are helpless and jerking for me. Dressed magnificently in thigh high boots, corset, spiked bra, and long black gloves. You will cum for me Hero and you will be mine.

File Name : Heros_Weakness.mp4
File Size : 288.35 MB
Duration : 00:08:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/311d2cafbed5abcd541cf17b9c3a8559/Heros_Weakness.mp4.html