Rule about premium only links question

Nivram

Rule #9 (I believe it is), states: Don't post filehost links that require registration or purchase of a premium account to download the file.

Tonight, I ran across 2 mega threads (multiple vids, more than one adult actress), both of which were utilizing Rapidshare, both of which required premium access, to download the file.

Starting to wonder if this rule is being enforced, since neither one of these threads were just a few posts. And wondering what the correct procedure is, in reporting the thread(s), when found, so the mods can investigate and/or explain why it is premium only.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hit the report button on any posts that have premium only links and we will look into it and take appropriate action.

One thing to note with Rapidgator is that if you visit their site using a mobile browser(phone or Tablet) all links show as premium only, if you change the browser to desktop mode then they usually show both free and premium download options.

Edit i just noticed you mentioned rapidshare, i assumed you meant rapidgator as a quick search of the forum shows me no threads using rapidshare and only a few posts from years ago that mention rapidshare.

Nivram

Hit the report button on any posts that have premium only links and we will look into it and take appropriate action.

One thing to note with Rapidgator is that if you visit their site using a mobile browser(phone or Tablet) all links show as premium only, if you change the browser to desktop mode then they usually show both free and premium download options.

Edit i just noticed you mentioned rapidshare, i assumed you meant rapidgator as a quick search of the forum shows me no threads using rapidshare and only a few posts from years ago that mention rapidshare.
LOL Yeah, old memory must have popped into my typing fingers, as I was writing my post! Rapidgator it was. :rolleyes: