Sandlteens, Southernteenmodels, Thepeopleimage, ****************

JJ83

I plan on spending a fewof my money on one of the 4 websites above. All are teensites, opened several years ago, and with their highs and lows. None as big produced as T * T * B or as hot as TS sites, but among the 4, which one would you recommend me? Reasons?

oopsalot

sandl has a huge back catalog when you join or you can buy dvds of the models you like. stm switched up so you are getting regular updates of new content but not the back catalog of stuff. I don't know anything about the third one, or the one that is all stars now.

JJ83

sandl has a huge back catalog when you join or you can buy dvds of the models you like. stm switched up so you are getting regular updates of new content but not the back catalog of stuff. I don't know anything about the third one, or the one that is all stars now.
Whereas: site with really teenagers, good photography and video and daring. Which one would you recommend me? Sandl, ****************, Southern or New City Teens.
- Sandl and Southern seem to me to have better quality, and among the 2 Sandl more content.
- NCT really more boldness?!
tks

LKFOOD

I've never spent money on any of these websites, but the one I'd be most interested in Sandl. It seems to have way more, way better content than the other ones. I understand that if you're a member they have video clips, but I think they're all just clips from DVDs you can get in the store. If you buy a few Brigit DVDs, give us a review. She seems super adorable.

danmex

Some time ago I would tell you that Southern better content. Cute girls, lingerie, some G-String and handbra. Currently fully tamed.

Currently best buy NCT or Sandl. But sandl's best are old stuff.