Search not working properly

yandex

I have now noticed many times and for many days that the search function is not working properly.
Take any recently posted thread in fine art girls sets and search it, it wont appear in results.
I search name of model to see any new sets that I might have missed and the latest sets are listed in the image sets page, but not shown in results when searching by name (I tick titles only).

Is it because search takes time to index new posts ? But previously it worked totally fine.

yandex

Search is still not working even sets from many days ago are not being shown when searched.

This is alarming, that means the only way to find those sets is by knowing the link or opening them by browsing the forum as long as it takes, the easy way that is search is not as option now

yandex

KK has a very good search system down to a single letter, i rely so much on it, but this recent malfunctioning means I cant rely on search to find anything posted in the last month ?
Meaning no access to content.
The issue needs addressing at priority.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
OK, I am not supposed to talk about it because I am in no way involved in technical issues of this board. The only thing I know is the admin has been informed about it, while I don't know when will someone take care of it

yandex

Thanks.
Though I am curious why this issue arose in the first place? KK hasnt had any changes recently ? so I would have expected it to keep working okay.

qwz75

Global Moderator
Staff member
Guys... We all want this problem to be resolved.
We moderators also just hope that the situation will be fixed as soon as possible.
Not a big hocus-pocus, but it can help you a bit in the Fine Arts section: click on the prefix, and you will find the last posts from the selected studio.
I know... it is not too much.. but it can help a little.

If any uploaders got warning points for reposting/duplicating in these days, than inform me or Manager "S-Type" for the correction.

Last edited by a moderator:

yandex

Guys... We all want this problem to be resolved.
We moderators also just hope that the situation will be fixed as soon as possible.
Not a big hocus-pocus, but it can help you a bit in the Fine Arts section: click on the prefix, and you will find the last posts from the selected studio.
I know... it is not too much.. but it can help a little.

If any uploaders got warning points for reposting/duplicating in these days, than inform me or Manager "S-Type" for the correction.
Thank you, that is some help, but also is there any other easy way to view all the posts from a single studio ? Apart from finding a post in the fine arts list ? Because finding a post from a studio may take some time depending when was the last set from that studio posted.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
@yandex

you can use the "filters" menu on top right of the sub-forum list (the following pictures are a step-by-step example for Met-Art threads)

SAN

yandex

@yandex

you can use the "filters" menu on top right of the sub-forum list (the following pictures are a step-by-step example for Met-Art threads)

SAN
Thank you !
This is indeed very useful tool. Strange how I missed something this obvious ? I think this got implemented after forum upgrade ? Maybe that's why I missed it.

yandex

The final release will be exactly the same, what a simple click on the Metart prefix will give...
No way to give time order "yandex" sorry...
The search at the moment can not give more.
Exactly, and indeed more simple, but if I want list of BodyinMind sets, first I have to find a BiM set, it can be on page 1 very easy or it can be on page 5 or page 10, I can miss it and time consuming :)

S-type

Global Moderator
Staff member
I can only apologise for the Search problems, and thank you for your patience! The site owner is aware of the difficulties.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thank you !
This is indeed very useful tool. Strange how I missed something this obvious ? I think this got implemented after forum upgrade ? Maybe that's why I missed it.
honestly I discovered the "filter" function recently only, so I don't know when it has been implemented :p
Glad I've been helpful for your search attempts, as S-type said, we (mods and managers team) can only apologise

xman47

Still no working search? The filter is ok but to search for a particular model is broken.

Ok. I see it does work. If the search criteria has no match it returns a lot of meaningless results. If there are matches it works just fine....

Thanks