Sexy Pantyhose Videos Part 8

ivadzo

On Your Knees For Your Roomie's Nylon Feet - The Wolfe Sole Experience

You've recently moved in with a new roommate; this woman, Janira Wolfe who you found via an ad. The place is nice, but you were sold by the Wolfords Ms Wolfe wore as she interviewed you as a candidate for her roommate... more specifically, by the faint odor that you detected coming from her nylon-covered feet, despite the heels she wore covering them in her own home.

Today, you come home late from work to find your roomie lying on her back on the chaise in the parlor, caressing her legs in Wolfords you haven't seen her wear before, with heels, as usual, and nothing but a bra on top. She greets you and asks you what you think of her new pantyhose, showing off how sexy her ass and legs look with the stripes...but you can't take your eyes off the bottom part of the hose, and you can't stop thinking about how they must smell as she describes how she's been dressed that way all day. Though you haven't lived with her long, you've gotten quite comfortable with Janira, so you tell her what you're feeling. And while it resulted in your agreeing to take on sole responsibility to all household tasks for the both of you, as well as pay the entirety of the rent, it also resulted in her letting you smell her sweaty nylon-feet, and then using one of those sexy feet to finish you off in your pants as you smell the other... so it was a win-win situation... and one that left you wanting and willing to do anything for your new roommate...starting by cleaning up your mess on her foot.

File name: pantyhose movie 4591
File Size : 560 MB
Runtime : 12 min 39 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/674dc407e6906/pantyhose_movie_4591.mp4

ivadzo

Edging to Perfection - Young Goddess Kim

Have you been a good boy, slave? Edging to My perfection, on your knees at My Edging Alter? Since I have taken over your body, and claimed your cock as My property, it is up to Me when you get to stroke and cum. Do you think you deserve a release? Do you think you deserve to be in My presence? No - you're nothing but a slave. Any pleasure you receive is entirely by My grace. Besides, it is amusing having you down there stroking your cock as I break you down, weaker and weaker. Beg...Worship...Adore...Stroke. you are so ready to explode after all the edging exercises I put you through. you will take 10 seconds longer for Me and cum on My command. 10...9...8....

File name: pantyhose movie 4594
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 8 min 42 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bc366384ad83f/pantyhose_movie_4594.mp4

ivadzo

Pantyhose & knee socks pussy play - Pussycat Moz

Especial for legs lovers! Double show. 2 outfits to admire my legs. Teasing you in Pantyhose and tearing them apart, then a lot more teasing wearing knee-high socks. Getting so wet and horny I cum several times. You know you wanna watch

File name: pantyhose movie 4597
File Size : 209 MB
Runtime : 14 min 39 s
Resolution : 1920x1090
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1916204e816cc/pantyhose_movie_4597.mp4

ivadzo

Dark Pantyhose Queen : Pantyhose Domination : Mandy Flores

Your the sexiest super-villianess in the world and your power comes from your pantyhose. You talk to me like I'm a superhero tied up in your lair. You say your going to use your sexy powers to turn me to your side, and make me your slave. After awhile I tell you that I give in to you and I want to do something to show my loyalty to you. I tell you that I want to give you a foot massage. But this was my idea all along because I know your one weakness is extreme temperature to your pantyhose. I've coated my hands with a super hot lotion that causes your pantyhose and you to slowly melt.

File name: pantyhose movie 4598
File Size : 524 MB
Runtime : 9 min 9 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/57fe7e460d9e7/pantyhose_movie_4598.mp4

ivadzo

The Sheer Bares - Heather Harris

Heather shows off her assets wearing the less commonly seen skin tone pantyhose. The pantyhose fit so firmly around her underside you can see her lips getting squished against the material and even pulling to the side when she spreads her ass. She is virtually nude even with the pantyhose on as you can see everything through the sheer material.

File name: pantyhose movie 4599
File Size : 695 MB
Runtime : 18 min 34 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/791e2a46e75bc/pantyhose_movie_4599.mp4

ivadzo

Dixie Is A Total Babe - Dixie Comet & Star Nine

Star is dropping her roommate and co-worker Dixie off at home in the middle of the day as Dixie is taking the afternoon off. Star asks her if she would mind helping clean up the mess from Star's sister visiting with her niece because the playpen, diapers and baby stuff is still scattered around the living room. Star can't help but notice the way Dixie touches her ass while longingly looking into the playpen and teases her that maybe she wants to put on a diaper and be a big baby. Dixie is shocked at the suggestion, of course she doesn't want to put on a diaper, she's a grown women! But as Star taunts her with the diaper she steps back and falls into the playpen. She ends up face down in the playpen with her skirt up and her pantyhose legs kicking frantically in the air. Star can't help but laugh and also shoot a video with her phone to tease Dixie with later. When Dixie finally rights herself and manages to get out of the playpen Star tells her that she had better think about coming out with the girls later that night or she'll show everyone at work the video and then she leaves to go back to work.

Once left alone Dixie brushes off Star's mocking and starts to really think about the diapers. She is a grown woman but what harm could it do to have a little fun by herself with no one around. She strips down to her pantyhose while she's considering it, pacing back and forth, rubbing her behind and fantasizing about how it might feel to put on the diaper. She pulls out a bonnet and pacifier while she's at it and then decides "why not." She pulls down her pantyhose and puts on the diaper. Once fully diapered up with her bonnet on and pacifier in her mouth she feels great and decides to go full baby. She pulls off her grown up pantyhose and slides on a pair of white tights instead. As she lays on the floor in her diaper and baby clothes she rolls around and poses and gets used to the feel. She grabs a pillow from the couch and puts it under her crotch. As she moves around on the floor she starts humping and grinding on the pillow in he diaper. She reaches down with her hand and rubs herself in her diaper until she has an orgasm.

Dixie is now relaxed and rejuvenated and so she gets up and starts to pick up the things in the living room when Star comes back home unexpectedly and catches her there all dressed up like a baby in her diaper and bonnet. Star can't believe her eyes and laughs hysterically while, of course, grabbing her phone to shoot video of Dixie and make fun of her. Dixie is incredibly embarrassed and just wants to put her grown up clothes back on but Star grabs them and says, "no, you're a big baby now, you don't need a bra and panties and grown up pantyhose." She takes her clothes away from Dixie as she struggles and pouts. "Oh no, does the baby need to be changed?" Star asks as she reaches over and checks Dixie's diaper. Dixie insists that she doesn't need to be changed but the more Star treats her like a baby the more she feels like one and she doesn't resist as Star lays her down on the floor and goes about changing her diaper. She pulls off the old diaper, wipes and powders Dixie's crotch and tapes her up into a nice fresh, new diaper. Dixie struggles and pouts but she still complies all the while sucking on her binky. Star then decides that maybe Baby Dixie needs to calm down a bit so she starts rubbing her crotch through her diaper. Once Dixie has another orgasm, Star tells her that she can't go out tonight with the girls after all, that she's just a big baby and needs to stay home. Also she doesn't get to wear her big girl clothes anymore, from now on she is to wear diapers. Dixie once again tries to grab her clothing but instead she falls back into the playpen and is stuck there in her diaper as Star once again shoots incriminating video of her with her phone. Star leaves to go do grown up things and Dixie stays in her playpen and diaper crying like a big baby.

File name: pantyhose movie 4602
File Size : 785 MB
Runtime : 34 min 46 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3bbaaa5847476/pantyhose_movie_4602.mp4