Shauna Sand Secrets!

cmfriend

I just saw a picture of Shauna Sand at the beach with her current husband and oldest daughter. Of course the oldest daughter would be sporting a thong bikini. How long til Shauna Sand pulls a Kris Jenner and starts a new E! show pimping out her 3 daughters? Probably right about the time everyone is completely sick of the Kardashian crap. E! and Shauna will cash in on "Shaunas Little Secrets" every sunday night at 9 p.m. eastern.
I know absolutely nothing about Shuanas daughters. I truelly hope they have a fantastic up bringing and can enjoy their childhood. I wish them the best.
As for the other family, well i think its way to late for any of that. Money is money though and very hard to come by these days for sure. So i guess i dont blame anyone for anything bad. It would be nice to be beautiful and cash in millions with that beauty even without having any talent other than being able to suck the crome off a trailer hitch. For the record i do think the Kardashian family is physically beautiful. I rate Kylie will be the hottest in the end. And i wish them all well also.