Sheribelle & Danni Dawn

OnionPants

I do like Danni Dawn but they both post the same shit over and over....like most soft core cam models. So I don't miss them. Come back with some new shit or stay away.

Padee99

I do like Danni Dawn but they both post the same shit over and over....like most soft core cam models. So I don't miss them. Come back with some new shit or stay away.
They haven't gone anywhere!Their sites are still live and updating but all he posts from their sites and all the other BFC sites have gone from this forum and I just was wondering why?

VonRaschke

They haven't gone anywhere!Their sites are still live and updating but all he posts from their sites and all the other BFC sites have gone from this forum and I just was wondering why?
Perhaps they've become against forum rules to post. Seems to be a similar case to prior model posts disappearing all at once.

dman543

I don't know about Danni, but the Sheribelle post gets updated when there's a new set/video. The poster is a mod IIRC and hides it when the links get nuked.

somebeach

Other than the fame girls, after Christina these were the only models i followed and continued to keep renewing the approved hoster over and over. It appears I have just lost 75% of the content i looked forward to each week. Sad day

Padee99

Other than the fame girls, after Christina these were the only models i followed and continued to keep renewing the approved hoster over and over. It appears I have just lost 75% of the content i looked forward to each week. Sad day
+1