Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

A Tiny Voyeur
A giantess comes home to relax for the day and a tiny voyeur gets an intimate show. You watch as she takes off her shoes, moisturises, puts on her PJs and gets into bed, unaware of your presence. Before taking a nap, the giantess becomes horny and fingers herself. You get a little too confident that she can't see you and make your way up to her chest for a closer look. But be careful not to give yourself away...

Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Drea in Wonderland
*Custom Request
You walk into a room and you see a snack on the table. You take a bite of the snack while you walk around with curiosity. Suddenly, your stomach is in pain and you grow a bit. You are at first scared and decide to put the snack on the table. You then try to open the doors but they are locked. You then see another snack and you take another bite. Nothing happens. Relieved, you take another bite then your stomach is in pain again. You then slowly grow as your dress gets really tight and starts to shrink. Finally, it ends with your head nearly touching the ceiling. A d**** appears, thinking it could make you shrink. You d**** the bottle but instead you release a fart. All of a sudden, another snack appears. Without not knowing what to do, you take a bite. You shrink for a bit but then you slowly grow again. Your head touches the ceiling and your dress is ripped. You calm yourself down. Still quite scared, you look around the room, trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly, a d**** appears. It's not the same as before. You d**** the bottle and you shrink back to the normal size but you start to fart a lot. After many farts, the door is finally open and you leave. The video ends. Would love good dialogue and growth. Any ideas are welcomed Sound effects for the farts are ok.

Size: 301 MB
Duration: 00:05:06

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Accidental Swallow: Gentle Giantess
I'm so happy I found a tiny little man! I set us up a movie date together and place you on my giant thigh to cosy up with me. I'll protect you from the scary movie, just be careful not to get lost down the back of the couch. I'm enjoying the movie and eating my popcorn when all of a sudden, I notice you're missing...

Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:05:41

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Crazy Ex Girlfriend’s Shrinking Revenge
It's been such a long time, but your ex girlfriend's invited you round to make amends and build bridges. She wants to forget about the past and toasts to a new friendship between the two of you. As you finish your beverage, you notice she's watching you with an evil smirk. Before you know it, your vision's gone blurry and you're shrinking, uncontrollably getting smaller and smaller as your ex begins to laugh and chastise you. As if you thought she would just let that all go! Of course she didn't invite you here to make up, she invited you round to get revenge. You should never have left her for that other woman and made her feel so small. Now it's your turn to feel small. She plops you into your glass and begins to strip and tease you with the curves she knows you've missed so much. Eventually, she gets so turned on, she commands you to masturbate with her, telling you she wants one last taste of you to finally get closure. But this is no normal break-up sex, and you soon realise to your horror that she means to swallow more than just your load this time...

Size: 1057 MB
Duration: 00:18:32

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Dealing With My Brother's Giantess Fetish

Knowing that you’ve always had a giantess fetish, I got you a shrinking procedure for your 18th birthday present. But, I didn’t realise it wasn't reversible, so we’ve been trying to make the best of things ever since. You’re now living with me, and my career as a model has taken on a giantess theme, since our little situation awakened desires in me that I didn’t know I had. When I have my giantess co-workers round, we all enjoy letting you watch and even participate. I’ve developed an insatiable desire for dominating other thick, curvy women in front of a tiny man audience, and my colleagues relish in the chance to fulfil their fantasies, performing for a real tiny man. The problem is: you can’t seem to contain your horniness when we let you play with us and it’s just not professional to keep accidentally getting all my friends pregnant when I shove you inside them! Obviously, no longer putting you inside them is not an option we want to consider, so I’ve decided the best way to deal with this is to make sure your balls are fully drained beforehand. I encourage you to jerk off as I tease you with my thick goddess body and recount and re-enact all the sordid details of some of our recent sexual encounters…

Size: 1586 MB
Duration: 00:30:25

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Finds and Keeps Tiny Voyeur
You've found your way into a beautiful busty giantess's lair and are watching her get dressed for a night out. But, just as you thought you'd got away with it, she spots you. She grabs you and decides she's not going out anymore. You're her new entertainment and she's going to have so much fun with your tiny little body.

Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Homewrecker Giantess Eats Your Wife
I have invited you both here to my private party, but your wondering why I'm being so nice. But that's when I tell your wife the truth of what hubby really thinks, secretly you don't like her you would much prefer a powerful giantess like me. I'm up close showing off my pretty face, luscious full lips, long tongue and my alluring blue eyes. You would be much better off without your puny wife, I begin flexing my biceps showing off my strong muscles. Weak wifey can't compete with me a strong, powerful goddess. Your husband hates you, he wants me I'm hotter and better in every way. You know what we need to get rid of her completely, she's starting to bug me and like I said you don't need her. Your wife tries to protest but I can barely hear her wimpy little moans, I tell her to shut up and maybe it's time to silence her for good. How can I end things between you both, hmm I ask precious hubby as I start eyeing up your wife, sniff her and licking my lips as I announce that I'm going to eat her whole. Just say the word and it's over between you forever, do you want me to end it?

Size: 468 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Growth Ray
I’ve heard there is some sort of growth ray out on the market?? Now that can’t be true!?!?!
Now what does a girl have to do to be left alone with this growth ray?
Please I’ve dreamed and fantasied about being a giantess. Please let me use it.
Imagine these boobs even bigger, my lips 8X the size they already are.
Oh Wow how big would my boobs be, Please we would have soooo much fun.
Now hand it over and lets have some fun

Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:05:55

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Movie Night
"Wh...Wha...What's happening...." is all he could muster up to say. Through his blurred vision he could see the arrogant smile on his friends face as he fell to the ground. His vision slowly faded to black with the last thing he saw being the cocky smirk of his friend.
Time passed as the young man's vision gradually returned. The light from the room filled his eyes and his vision adjusted back to it's original state. He could see the sofa and the plant pot. From what he could tell it was still the same night, just a few hours passed. For some strange reason, He felt that something was not right. He felt around the surface he was laying upon.
As he rose to his feet, he felt very strange. He looked around at his surroundings to find out what had happened, The room seemed to be extremely huge. "Huh... This kind of looks like Dani's" he said stopping in mid-sentence and I've been SHRUNK!" he nervously shouts.
"Enjoying the view, little man?"

Size: 695 MB
Duration: 00:12:10

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Sets A Tiny Trap
Tired of her food going missing, a giantess has been setting traps, irresistible little morsels of food to tempt the invasion of tiny people running amuck in her home. You fall victim to her trap and find yourself being hoisted up her towering body and held hostage. She explains that she's just getting ready to go out and hasn't eaten all day, so it's perfect timing that she found a little snack to keep her going. She's not a cruel giantess though, so she wants you to enjoy your last moments in the outside world. She rubs your body on her giant nipples and teases you with her voluptuous curves as she describes what's going to happen to you. You seem to have an affinity for her mountainous breasts, so she comforts you with the fact that you're about to be digested and become part them forever. Tiring of playing with her food, the giantess brings you to her mouth and describes your last moments, before popping you in and swallowing you down. Her stomach rumbles as you struggle inside her, which gets the giantess so turned on that she begins playing with herself. She's going to have to go out and get laid tonight, and you'll get front row seats...

Size: 975 MB
Duration: 00:16:37

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess’s Shoe Prison Punishment
I can feel something in my shoe – a stone maybe, except it’s awfully big… I sit down, annoyed and pull it off. Ugh! Another tiny little man. I swore I got rid of all of you last week – this infestation is driving me nuts. Did you crawl into my shoe to try and get closer to my feet, you disgusting little pervert? Well… if that’s where you want to be, maybe I’ll just cram you back in there, huh? Shoved right into the toe of my shoe, no escape for you now.

Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:05:31

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Return of the unstoppable Miss Velvets
So it would start out like the bigger and bigger ones where she is in a room and talks about wanting to grow into a giantess and how she would love to crush buildings with her boobs butt and feet as well and how she has always wanted to become a giantess she then finds a book with a vial and it tells her about how she can drink it and grow bigger but on the next page she would have to find a guy baned josh and have him kiss her toes and squish him with her boobs and then shove him up her but so she can absorb him to grow into a mega giantess then she goes and destroys the paper citys and mentions how massive she is throughout the shoot and how big her boobs are and how she is swelling to massive proportions and she has a high sex drive and urge to find josh and grow that much bigger there is walk overs and some spots where she stands over the camera while the camera is pointed up at her she she can stand with her front and back facing the camera and when she looks down at it she talks about how big she is and how she is going to get that much bigger. Also can you add a part where there would be a building that is up to Velvets booty level and there would be a camera there they would see her walking by but it stops with her booty facing the camera and she says I feel like someone is watching me and then she turns around and sees the little man and looking at her huge booty and she tells him "if you think my booty is huge wait till I find josh and my booty gobbles him up and I will be growing to mega proportions then"

Size: 2282 MB
Duration: 00:50:25

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Dutch Oven
*Custom Request
While standing over you, I start telling you how much trouble you're in for breaking my toilet. My tummy hurts so bad and I don't know if its just gas or something more. I turn around and take off my panties, and start farting in your face. Telling you to open your mouth. You are so pathetic for breaking my toilet and now you aren't even doing a good enough job at catching my farts in your mouth so that I don't have to smell them. So I tell you to get on the bed, under the covers for your dutch oven. I can feel you getting hard under there, so I decide to give you joi and a countdown with my farts.
*Using sound effects for the farts.

Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

Download or WATCH ONLINE