Spencer Nicks - Navy Slip Request

Stonerbank

Has anyone seen Spencer Nicks Navy Slip set or does anyone have it and is willing to share it? I'm seriously tempted to get it but 13$ for 1 picture in essence is questionable. There looks like there's 1 picture where you can fully see her breast but kind of worried it'll be a hoax and pastied or something.

dman543

Has anyone seen Spencer Nicks Navy Slip set or does anyone have it and is willing to share it? I'm seriously tempted to get it but 13$ for 1 picture in essence is questionable. There looks like there's 1 picture where you can fully see her breast but kind of worried it'll be a hoax and pastied or something.
It's not a hoax, you can see it fully, but it's only a couple of seconds out of a 10 minute long video. If you look around, the video is available on a couple different sites.

She has plenty of vids/camshows where you can see her full boobs.
This. My personal favorite and recommended is the BTS Bubble Dare zipset. Again if you look around, you should be able to find it.

lighty325

I've always prided myself in being pretty resourceful when finding hard-to-find stuff on the interwebs but Spencer has always evaded me. Does anyone pointing me in the right direction?

bjl12

Do you ever see her butthole? I'm not familiar with Spencer. but am always hesitant in that entire group of models since there is never "win"

bjl12

Tease modeling has taken a hit lately. TM been boring af, Phad models retired, and this Spencer girl looks like a trans boy now.

What happened