SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you're asking why I'm not updating my threads it's simple: my real life sucks enough :D

I have a lot of things to do besides this board and I'm planning to stop my sharing activities soon.
I'll add more material into this and all my threads in the next days, I'll try to complete the Katesplayground, MelissaMidwest and any other thread which contains only old material but I don't know how long I will keep updated threads like this one, where sets are released on a regular basis.
I want to tell you I enjoyed all this time I spent sharing, but really I can't continue longer... I'll stay here as a moderator until I'll find joy kicking you all in the ass for not respecting rules :D but I'll act in the shadow mostly of my time ;)

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is there no one who could continue ur work SAN? and of course, sad to see u leaving
Oh this place won't die without my sharings :D
I don't know for sure, but maybe someone else will continue sharing SteamGirl sets and videos here, btw I won't stop immediately... I have some more sets inside my uploading queue and I'll post some more SteamGirl sets later today ;)

You all know I try to avoid discussions inside this board section (according to the rules) but, as long as this is kind of my main thread considering your replies, I've chosen to write a few lines to tell you what will going to happen. Again I'm sorry, I really enjoyed everything, but I'm getting tired and downloading+uploading process is too much time consuming

SAN

leahg

San,
Very sad that you are retiring, it is almost like you are tearing my heart out!
Please say that this isn't the end!
I may lose my SANity and do something rash!

But seriously,Your contributions are greatly appreciated.Thank you for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkbill

Dammit San, you made me sad... :(
Also have the same problem with the last two set...
Edit: They are working now.

leahg

I think the Model's name is Sarahecmilla, who also did the Boho set

Even the Models at Steamgirl don't want you to stop San

Also today is RIN's Birthday!

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think the Model's name is Sarahecmilla, who also did the Boho set

Even the Models at Steamgirl don't want you to stop San
I edited the post, yes she's Sarahecmilla.
Oh I'd really love to stay, actually I'm still updating my threads (even if not as often as I'd like) but really my life is complicated :p
I know there are more new sets from SteamGirl.com, I only ask you to have a bit of patience more

RIN

MULTIPASS

51 pics
1200x1800 pixels
26 MB