StephisParadise

kingkrown

I thought it wasnt looking good for a while as the site is pretty much dead, but with the inclusion of this new video, new life?

sharps45

My old u/p no longer works, and I can't see paying monthly for twice a year updates. If someone out there can get the new stuff, it would be great if they would post it.

Ron

My old u/p no longer works, and I can't see paying monthly for twice a year updates. If someone out there can get the new stuff, it would be great if they would post it.
Her videos are sold one by one, they are not included in any subscription. This last one costs $10 but, by the preview, IMHO does not worth it.

blackflag

Sadly I agree, by and large the videos have been pretty poor...so a big thanks to those that have been sharing. There was a period that she really was smoking hot, I will miss this girl.

agnios

hey... a wedding is expensive. gotta crank out the vids to pay for it

Ron

Am I missing something? Or am I accessing a wrong site? I did not see any dildo in her video preview, just a popsicle!
And the new preview does not seem very promising: probably just her dancing and shaking, completely dressed.....
Perhaps somebody knows better.

kingkrown

Completely nude shower video, and if you scroll near the bottom, dildo video.... not sure if they are any good, just intriguing.

Ron

My mistake, you are right, kingkrown, thanks. I was not aware that she has two "video sections", and the dildo's one is in the second, page down.
Anyway, nothing indicates that this video is more than a plain 5 min extension of the preview, no more...
BUT, the shower video seems promising...