Straponed Boys (FemDom)

SaintSaint

Petra Hunter - Pegged against the wall

You're up against the wall, legs spread, just how I like you. You're in the perfect position for fucking, and I slide my strap-on inside your ass. Feel my catsuit against your bare skin as I pound you hard and fast from behind!

Filesize: 199 MB
Duration: 00:05:14
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Take My Strap-On And Lick My Ass

Filesize: 127 MB
Duration: 00:04:16
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Marta - Fucked in her Spiderweb

See how Mistress Marta is using her Strap-on to give this slutty slave a good fuck while he is stuck in her spiderweb.He is climbing up so he can push is ass more onto it, while this beautiful dominatrix is playing with him

Filesize: 179 MB
Duration: 00:06:03

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Andrea Untumed - My Fucked Slave

Filesize: 215 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stud gets surprise outdoor butt fucking

Filesize: 333 MB
Duration: 00:22:09
Resolution: 640x480
Video: Windows Media, 29.970 FPS , 2000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stud loves busty sluts strapon fucking

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:23:08

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stud nailed by two pretty strapon babes

Filesize: 386 MB
Duration: 00:25:38

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cock Puppet

Mistress Whitney has no patience for slaves who try to run away from her cock but that will never be the case again. Her fuck-boy has been restrained and suspended in the air making his hole completely accessible and vulnerable to her big dick. All he can do is accept his fate of being her cock-slut and learn to love getting his ass stretched and fucked every single day of his life.

Filesize: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:19:35
Video: MPEG-4, AVC
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stud sucks his filth off strapon dildo

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:19:02

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stud takes surprise two cock ass fucking

Filesize: 355 MB
Duration: 00:23:38

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Alexis - Daddy Dearest

Mistress Alexis takes out Her daddy issues on a lucky slave bound to the bed. She works him over for 42 minutes and he finally erupts in Her hand against Her soft breasts. Don't tell Mommy but She fucks him up the ass and rides him forward and backward, using his cock in Her pussy and then he rims Her ass out after promising to buy Her a BMW. His cock gets beaten and his nipples get stretched before She is done venting Herself on Her father figure. Gorgeous blonde Mistress Alexis stands holding a crop and wearing a skin tight short black dress gazing down at the slave bound spreadeagled to the bed. She has some serious issues with Her new daddy and starts to humiliate him under Her pussy. She crops his balls and clamps his nipples before making him beg to have a taste of Her beautiful pussy. Lots of teasing and She gets wet from the slow build up and has to start using a vibrator over his face with one high heeled foot planted on daddy's chest. She plans on fucking him up the ass so She inserts a big butt plug into his ass and whips his cock a bit. The daddy/daughter dance will not be the same as She heaps ridicule on him and keeps his cock stiff and at attention with Her skilled mouth. More nipple clamps and cock beating mixed with the pleasure of this ultra fine, long legged busty blonde Mistress getting off on daddy abuse. How much can daddy take is the question as Mistress Alexis peels Her top off and slides onto daddy's cock. He is rock hard and She is going to fuck him for all She is worth. So wrong it is right as She orgasms on his cock, Her fat pussy lips clenched tight around the rigid shaft. She dismounts and turns, teasing him with Her world class ass and then drops straight down on his turgid member and fucks him deep and slow. Turning again She starts to mess with his mind even more and discusses how they might stay up at the cabin and spend the next few days with Her riding his cock while Mom is not around. He is going mad as She dismounts from his stiff cock. She tells him he must rim Her ass to perfection and buy Her a new BMW before he will be allowed to orgasm. He dutifully licks Her gorgeous asshole clean as She grinds it on his mouth. She moves over him now with a strap-on, a black fishnet top is strained by Her big perfect breasts. She fucks him up the ass, verbally humiliating him the whole time. Removing Her top She finally milks out a big load onto Her breasts and then he is obliged to eat his cum off.

Filesize: 664 MB
Duration: 00:41:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Madame Sade & Goddess Brianna - Double Fucked Slut

Madame Sade and Goddess Brianna ravish a slut with their strap on cocks. Sade strokes her cock hungrily as she watches Brianna ass fuck the male bitch. The ladies ride this slut's ass and face, getting off on his humiliation. Once the ladies are satisfied they ram their cocks down the bitch's throat and demand that he lick them clean.

Filesize: 699 MB
Duration: 00:08:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Toro - Trains Fluffy to Be a Slave to his 19 Year Old Step Sister (Throat and Ass Fucking)

Expert Dominatrix, Lady Toro, is training fluffy to be a good slave to his 19-year-old step-sister, Isabella. Isabella wants fluffy to learn to be submissive to her. Training fluffy to be a good slut will make him very submissive. Fluffy needs to be reminded that he is not his sister's equal. His hot 19-year-old step-sister is Superior to him. When Toro has finished first fucking whore fluffy's throat, she moves on to breaking in its ass. Fluffy's body will be used as a submissive slut in every possible way until he is completely broken down. There's nothing like a nice big dick in the ass to remind a whore of its place. By the end of its training with Toro, Isabella's step-brother will be so stretched out, there will be no way it can forget what it truly is: a gaping slut to be used and abused by hot girls. Toro makes fun of fluffy's chastity while she fucks him deep. Isabella holds her step-brother's key. Now there's no way fluffy can forget the girls are in charge.

Filesize: 269 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Fucked Furious

Yesterday night I took this slave to a fetish party and I introduced him as a talented cocksucker, saying that his mouth was available to service anybody, who wanted to try him. Unfortunately, after the party, a few friends of mine complained with me because, besides a blow-job, they also wanted to fuck him, but his ass hole was too narrow and they couldn't penetrate him. I want my slaves to always be up to expectations, above all, in presence of my friends or other Mistresses; therefore, I have decided to address the issue immediately. The slave is lying face-up on the table, with his legs raised and wide apart and his ass fully exposed. I start penetrating him with a huge dildo, to stretch his hole. The penetration is not easy but some lube helps and, finally, it gets in. His man-pussy is now fully stretched and he starts whining while I move the dildo deeper and faster inside him. After a good pumping, his hole is ready to receive my strap-on for a long, hard and deep fucking. His whining soon turns to a moaning: deep down this slave is a true whore!!! I'm sure that, at the next fetish party, he will enjoy getting fucked by my friends!!!

Filesize: 361 MB
Duration: 00:13:42

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Eve Harper - Husband To Slut Enchantment

Now that Eve's husband has been mesmerized and fully transformed into a cock craving, sissy slut, she puts on her massive strapon and is soon plunging it down her transformed crossdresser husband. She puts the sissy whore in her place, taking out the frustrations of the day by fucking him hard in his virgin asshole, the pegging making his little cock super hard. Eve then fingers his prostate, massagin it as she gives a handjob until he shoots his cum, which she scoops up and makes him lick up, his sissy training going well!

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:20:51

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Knock & Get Fucked PART TWO: Claiming His Innocence HD - Raquel Roper

After a wild night of partying I stumbled into my home and on the couch, day light creeping in through the windows but my heavy eye lids allowing for sleep. However my rest doesn't last long as I'm stirred by a rapid knock at the door. On the other side is Alrik, a young promising pastor who wishes to spread the word at a very unholy hour. However, he doesn't wake me; just causes me to move about in my sleep. The knock occurs again, louder, and I curse under my breath at the sound and sleep takes hold of me once more. The third time, Alrik knocks so hard that it pushes open the unlocked door and he welcomes himself in. A mistake he will find himself regretting. I shriek in my intruders direction, but slowly change my tune as I see that he is merely a harmless fly; an annoyance gripping at a bible. A wild idea enters my sadistic mind as I allow him to sit on my couch and begin to give his spiel, offering to go to the kitchen and grab him something to drink as his throat must be parched from bullshit spilling from it. Spiking it with a little something to silence him, I watch with a wicked smile as he gulps it down and slowly finds himself drifting as I had been trying to on the sofa. When he awakens, he enters into a nightmare. His ankles cuffed, mouth stuffed with a ball-bag, and his neck and wrists shackled by a steel stockade. That pure virgin cock of his stuffed behind a plastic prison. He squirms, attempting to fight my bondage with wide eyes as I approach. I'm going to enjoy every minute of toying with him. Squeezing his full balls, clawing up his toned muscular body. My tongue flicks across the cage and my fingers poke at the skin leaking through as his cock tries to grow rock hard. This promising pastor as no idea what kind of trouble he's gotten himself in with knocking at my door. This is only the beginning...

This innocent, promising pastor now finds his head encased in a latex hood, only having freed him from his bondage so that I may have all the access I desire to contort is limbs and body in various positions when I drive my dick into his tight little hole. I'm going to enjoy every minute of filling him up with sin, thrusting my hips in and out of him so that my cock pushes deeper into the depths of his stomach, commanding him to bounce up and down on my cock. Seeing him in such vulnerable positions as I claim his innocence from him through his asshole is such a satisfying site. For a member of the church, he sure knows how to naturally take a dick (Though this truly shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone...); all of my inches down to the balls pounding into him ruthlessly.

Filesize: 643 MB
Duration: 00:11:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Divine Mistress Heather & Mistress Lady Renee - Levelling Up The Fuck Slut

The fuck slut needs an extreme treatment session so the two Dommes clad their monster strap-ons and set about stretching their slut to the limit. First they fuck his mouth, then take turns to violate his asshole whilst he's made to suck and worship the phallus at the other end. Totally humiliating, totally dominated and totally fucked!

Filesize: 337 MB
Duration: 00:15:03

Download and Enjoy