Straponed Boys (FemDom)

SaintSaint

Miss Monrow - First Time Blowjob

Mss M is presenting her strap on cock to 1 of her best subs.
" and this will be the first time you get to suck my white cock, and i will enjoy myself watching you trying to please me"
Obviously it will take a lot more to fully satisfy Miss M every need.

Filesize: 393 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Brutally fucked by hot naked Dommes Part2

Filesize: 241 MB
Duration: 00:09:19
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bunny Colby - Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."

She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard."

Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.

Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.

She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he's defeated her while eating his own cum.

Filesize: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:20:47
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cheyenne Jewel - Cheyenne Jewel Vs Max Blunts

This matchup has an incredible power exchange between two skilled wrestlers. Cheyenne Jewel has been on the wrestling scene for a long time and is known for her "farm girl" strength and knowledge in the submission area. Max Blunts was on the wrestling team in school and is a legit wrestler. He's not impressed with female wrestlers at all. There were girls on the wrestling team at his school, but they weren't very good. The guys on his school team used to play along and be polite to the girls, giving them a false sense of equality. Today, Max Blunts may be in for a rude awakening against one of toughest Evolved Fights girls. Cheyenne Jewel is giving up a lot of weight against her male opponent and, at first, the brute strength of Max Blunts surprises her. Cheyenne Jewel is thrown around like a rag doll and even made to submit at times. She is pinned down and molested by this stud. Max Blunts even gets to sit on poor Cheyenne Jewel's face, teabagging her in a humiliating fashion. When it seems like it's over for Cheyenne Jewel, something happens and the tables start to turn. She is able to face ride her opponent and leg scissor submit him over and over. Big strong man Max...

Filesize: 2.64 GB
Duration: 00:46:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Crystal Trains a New Slave

Full movie contains six parts!!! Mistress Crystal has put out an ad for a new slave. She has one prospective bitch coming to the dungeon today. She told him to make sure he is wearing a hood and a collar. The potential slave knows that Crystal is kinky but he thinks that he is coming to fuck a hot Russian chick. What he doesn't understand is that although, Mistress Crystal is hot, she is equally sadistic. She lets her bitch know right away that she is boss by slapping his face and making him smell her pussy and ass. Now that he understands that he is here for Crystal's pleasure and not his own, the fun begins in the dungeon. Mistress Crystal forces her new slave to worship her pussy then fuck her until she cums with a chindo. Next, it's time for the bitch's cock and balls to be milked. After edging her slave until he can't take it anymore, the Russian Goddess allows her slave to cum. The slave soon finds out that the price for male orgasms is eating your cum in Crystal's dungeon. The Mistress wants to find out how much pain her slave can take, so she bends her bitch over and gives him a hard caning. She is pleased by the bitch's pain tolerance and finally she needs to find out if his ass can handle her cock. Mistress Crystal gags her new slut and fucks his face and ass with her strap on. Mistress Crystal is pleased with her new toy but needs to show him how a real slut gets fucked. She uses her trained sissy slave to show her new slave how much his ass needs to be stretched. She puts on a giant cock and brutally fucks her slut. Mistress Crystal locks her sluts in the cage together and enjoys a smoke. Crystal Rush demands perfection and demands satisfaction. She is satisfied with her slave today!

Filesize: 3.63 GB
Duration: 00:42:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Raven Bay - Cuckold's Pegging

Princess Raven Bay wants to show her cuckold how well she gets fucked. She is wearing a big pink cock that looks exactly like her boyfriends... She thinks it would be humiliating to fuck her cuckold slave with a cock as big as her boyfriends. She tells him to get on his knees and thank her for the pleasure of being her cuckold. She stretches open his sissy ass with her cock while he whines and whimpers like a bitch. She ends in pile driver with the slaves legs high in the air and his place as a cuckold slave imprinted into his asshole.

Filesize: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:16:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Roper and the Disobedient slave

Contains four movies: "Slapped by Miss Roper For Disobedience," "Paddled by Miss Roper For Disobedience," "Miss Roper's Stretches his Whore Hole," "Miss Roper's slave Gets His Reward." Miss Roper's slave has been bad today. She has told her slut several times to always wear a hood in her presence. When she comes in the dungeon to inspect his work, she finds him with an uncovered face. That is totally unacceptable to Miss Roper and her slut must be punished before he gets his reward of cock. First, Miss Roper gives her slut a hard face slapping and spitting session. That was going to be his punishment but he took too long to find his hood. Miss Roper decides to give her slave a harsh and severe paddling. Now that her slut has been properly punished, Miss Roper can give him his reward. Before she can fuck her slave though, she must stretch out his throat and ass. She uses a giant hand shaped dildo to get her slut ready for his fucking. Now is the time for Miss Roper to make her slave's slutty dreams come true. She first makes her slut get her big red strap on wet by gagging his throat with her cock. Then it's time to fuck her slut silly. Her slave cries and moans as Miss Roper mercilessly pounds his ass in several positions. One thing is for sure his ass belongs to Miss Roper

Filesize: 2.10 GB
Duration: 00:24:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy - Fucked Like a Pretzel

Less of a cohesive clip and more candid playtime, just us fucking around and straight up strap on FUCKING.
With the slave strapped to the cross, legs suspended, folding him in half, I fuck him deep with my big black rubber cock.

Had to loosen up the slut before making more clips ;)

Filesize: 94.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:10
Resolution: 720x480

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Starpon Training By Mistress Crystal

Mistress Crystal is standing in front of her kneeling new slave. They are next to the cage that has a naked, collared man laying inside. Mistress Crystal informs her new slave that the man inside the cage is her slave. She has trained this slave to be her slut. Now it's time for the new slave to begin his slut training. Mistress Crystal is wearing a strap on cock. She tells her new slut to begin sucking. Mistress Crystal rams the cock all the way down the slave's throat, making him gag and covering her cock in his spit. Now that her cock is lubed with her slave's saliva, Crystal informs her bitch that it's time to get fucked. She doesn't want to be bothered by her slut's screams, so she puts the dildo gag back in his mouth. She takes her slut from behind and pounds his tight ass with her black cock. Mistress Crystal moans in pleasure as she fucks his ass. You can hear the muffled screams of her slave but it is no use. Mistress Crystal continues with his fucking until she is completely satisfied. Now this bitch is ready to join Crystal's stable!

Filesize: 500 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Starpon Training By Mistress Crystal

Mistress Crystal is standing in front of her kneeling new slave. They are next to the cage that has a naked, collared man laying inside. Mistress Crystal informs her new slave that the man inside the cage is her slave. She has trained this slave to be her slut. Now it's time for the new slave to begin his slut training. Mistress Crystal is wearing a strap on cock. She tells her new slut to begin sucking. Mistress Crystal rams the cock all the way down the slave's throat, making him gag and covering her cock in his spit. Now that her cock is lubed with her slave's saliva, Crystal informs her bitch that it's time to get fucked. She doesn't want to be bothered by her slut's screams, so she puts the dildo gag back in his mouth. She takes her slut from behind and pounds his tight ass with her black cock. Mistress Crystal moans in pleasure as she fucks his ass. You can hear the muffled screams of her slave but it is no use. Mistress Crystal continues with his fucking until she is completely satisfied. Now this bitch is ready to join Crystal's stable!

Filesize: 500 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy - Cybill Loves Sodomy

I love strap-on fucking my slaves and I don't care if they enjoy a single moment of it beyond the satisfaction of serving me.I remember that its been a while since my slave has taken my giant black Man-o-War cock up his ass, I decide its time to stretch his ass back out, and the best way to stretch out a slave's ass is to rail it with a huge cock!I start slow and deep, smoking my cigarette as I work in my dick, but soon, I start to pound my cock in faster and harder, putting my cigarette out on his ass.When my slave fails to satisfy me on the spanking horse, I just throw him to the floor, pin him down, and fuck him with no mercy or care for his comfort. He begs me to stop, my I just laugh and keep going.

Filesize: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:45

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Leigh Raven - Used and Abused, Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart

Wearing black thigh-high latex stiletto boots, Leigh Raven dances for Lance Hart in a private room at the club where she works. She puts Lance in a trance with her striking beauty. She shakes her ass for him and he grabs his hard cock through his pants. Without thinking, Lance reaches out with an open hand and slaps Leigh's ass. Leigh immediately turns around and grabs Lance hard by the shirt, pulls him close and makes him apologize. Lance says he'll do anything to make it up to her, so she ties his arms together behind his back to the brass pole on stage. She sticks a ball-gag in his mouth and explains that she gets to do whatever she wants to him and through the ball gag he agrees. Leigh removes Lance's ball-gag, leans back in a leather chair and lifts one of her legs to his face and tells him to clean her boots. He licks her latex boots and sucks on her stiletto heel. She unzips her boots revealing her thigh-high stockings and shoves her foot into Lance's mouth. She slides her foot down his body to his cock and humiliates him for dripping pre-cum onto her stage. She punishes him by repeatedly kicking him in the balls. She chokes him, slaps his chest, and makes him dance for her while still tied to the pole. She puts him on his knees and lifts a foot onto his shoulder. Leigh then grinds her pussy onto his mouth, using it for her own pleasure. In the next scene, Lance is on all fours with his neck tied to the pole and Leigh is behind him with a strap-on. She fucks his ass and makes him tell her how much he likes it. She flips him over and fucks his ass again with his legs spread. She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum. Leigh says no way and sits on his face and grinds hard on Lances tongue. Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until she's had multiple orgasms. She rewards Lance and sucks his cock, licking his dick with her forked tongue until he blows his huge load all over himself.

Filesize: 710 MB
Duration: 01:04:44
Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dee Williams - Dee Williams Vs Jay West

Jay West is one of our smaller male wrestlers, but he has magnificent balls of steel that can be pulled, stretched, slapped, and punched and all it really does to him is give him a boner, which causes him to wrestle harder. Dee Williams is a legit grappler. She is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jujitsu and has a lot of mat experience under her belt. She's both super competitive and super submissive, as wel as a big whore for orgasms. If she is close to getting some guy's face on her cunt or buried into her pussy, she'll easily give up control just to get her sexual satisfaction fulfilled. This is all fun and games until she starts losing in the eyes of the judges. This is a Winner Fucks Loser style sex fight. The better sex fighter will win and they will be able to do whatever they want to the loser. Dee Williams puts Jay West into some insanely painful holds, including a banana split and also tortures his balls, slapping and tugging them. She holds him down by the throat and torments his nut sack with her hand and teeth. This activates Jay West's boner powers and the wrestler in him starts to come out. Jay West is able to pin Dee Williams, shoulders down, nipples up and getting...

Filesize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:39:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Anal Slut part 2.

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Justice at last!

It was only a matter of time before the law caught up with the women of cfnm.Stripping men naked and then humiliating them is a serious offence. Sadly for the red-faced male 'victim' his day in court begins with a deeply embarrassing and totally naked physical inspection by the female court doctor...and rapidly gets worse

Filesize: 78.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Fucked In The Pillory

Mistress Susi in a new anal strap-on fucking clip. A Slave in a dungeon helpless stucking in the pillory get used by Mistress Susi

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bejoy hires a sex slave 1

Bejoy has hired a sex slave to satisfy some cravings and is waiting in her sexy fishnet bodysuit when he arrives. She wastes no time stripping him down before inspecting his ass and administering an enema. While waiting for enema, she ties him up and proceeds to whip him to get some color in his ass. She then has him slowly strip her clothes off for a thorough body worship session ending with her orgasming to a vibrator being held in his mouth.

After that, it's time for him to get mounted and pegged as she works the strapon in and out and sideways.

We end with the sex slave cumming on her gloved hand and then forced to eat it up (after describing the smell and taste to bejoy!)

Filesize: 39.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:40
Resolution: 320x240
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy