Straponed Boys (FemDom)

SaintSaint

Lexi Sindel, Saharra Huxley - Strap On Interrogation

This is the continuation of "Interrogation" Ms Lexi continues the interrogation & intimidation with her Amazon henchwoman Saharra Huxly. Saharra holds the weasel-man still while Lexi blows smoke in his face and ashes into his mouth. She puts her cigarette out on his tongue while telling him there is more pain to come. Saharra knows how to make a man submit, with her huge strap-on cock. Lexi hoists him by all fours which is painful its-self. Saharra takes his ass dry making him cry like a baby while she fucks his ass into submission.

Filesize: 1.68 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels
Duration: 00:24:34

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lexi Sindel, Yasmin Scott - Birthday Anal Bash

What Birthday gift do you get for the Dominant Woman who has everything? A new personal slave of course!! Mistress Yasmin has shipped this one in from South America just for the special day, they will have great fun breaking in their new property.

Filesize: 2.28 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:27:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Filesize: 1.66 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Marley Brinx - Whore Hole

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a violated fuck-hole.-

Filesize: 1.56 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Misress_Susi's Nylon Cocksucking Bottom

The German Dominatrix has a long day planned for her new nylon slave. She is dressed in latex and mesh stocking with pantyhose underneath and sporting a massive black rubber strap-on. Her slave is covered from neck down in nylon pantyhose, total encasement. He proves to be very expierenced and takes here huge black cock into is over streched mouth. Watch Susi force is into his throat over and over, with changes of teasing him with her nylon #encased bottom and legs.

Filesize: 820 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lara Venus - Sadistic Brat Dom

Mistress Lara is a sadistic nineteen year old Domme; she is shockingly cruel for being so young. Her favorite implement to discipline slaves with is the brutal bamboo cane; every stroke sends surging pain through the slave's body. Lara's sissymaid had been trying to take advantage of her youth, thinking he can get away with misbehaving. She may be young but she is still a strict & sadistic disciplinarian. She canes sissy's ass hard, making him whimper and squeal with every firm stroke. Lara tells the sissy she won't stop until her ass is welted and bruised under her ruffle panties.

Filesize: 1.70 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:29:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kinky Sandra - Kinky anal fun

Filesize: 176 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:56

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fuck Toy

My slave has been enduring my ministrations all day and is quite worn out, but I want to make him my strap-on toy. I restrain him throughly and begin to pentrate his ass. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed and severity until he is crying beneath his rubber hood. I almost knock him over from fucking him so hard, but grab him and pull him back onto my cock for even more vicious pounding. This clip is being posted out of the order it was shot (during a real session), but I loved this one so much that I couldn't wait to post it.All slaves must learn to endure for me

Filesize: 272 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:19

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Angela White - Sodomized Ass Whore

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Filesize: 1.73 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Dia Zerva and Mistress Monica - straptagteam 1

Filesize: 216 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 1 channel
Duration: 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Dia Zerva and Mistress Monica - straptagteam 2

Filesize: 216 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Dia Zerva and Mistress Monica - straptagteam 3

Filesize: 207 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:35

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Flora - Danke Miss Flora 2

Miss Flora just won?t waste an opportunity to fuck her slaves. This time it is slave Eyemblacksheep, who will have to submit his ass for Miss Flora?s entertainment. Before the slave has will the honor of being fucked by Miss Flora he has to lick her dirty shoes and perfect butt. The strap-on session gets very intense, with the slave screaming, while Miss Flora speeds up the fucking slapping the slave at the same time. The location is the stable of the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, and there is no escape, before the Mistress if fully satisfied. If you enjoy this clip do not miss out on Danke Miss Flora 1 - where Miss Flora is fucking a sissy maid.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.34 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:59
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy