Straponed Boys (FemDom)

SaintSaint

London Lix - Ex Husband Ego Fuck Part 4

After I fed you your own cum by surprise after last times' ejaculation, you swore you'd never contact me again. Of course I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. You're old, ugly, poor and pathetic, with a tiny cock. No-one else will ever want you. So you came crawling back, and now I really have to make you pay. You'd think that I'd go easy on you, the humiliation of having to swallow your pride being harsh enough. But no. I need to teach you a lesson about your role in my life. First, I start abusing your balls and cock with my hands and nails for some CBT. Then, I pull out a strap-on, and tell you I'm going to make you take it. I don't really wait for a response before violating you and shoving it in. It's your first time being pegged so I should go easy on an anal virgin, but I don't. I fuck you hard and fast, telling you this seals the deal on your emasculation. I'll never be able to look at you properly again. And you'll never be able to look at yourself in the mirror the same either, knowing you came, with a dick in your ass.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 479 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:11
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Madame Sarka - Prepare your ass, slave

Sweet mercy, Madame Sarka looks so sexy in this clip, with Her tight pants, knee boots and leather corset. Her young, novice slave is tied, his legs spread and Madame Sarka is sitting on top of him, forcing Her pet to suck the strap-on She's wearing. It's a magnificent shot, with Madame Sarka in full control, teasing Her pet to make Her horny. Then Madame Sarka starts fingering his ass, first with one finger, but followed soon with a second. She's preparing Her slave's ass for the real work. Watching Madame Sarka fucking Her moaning slave with the strap-on is absolutely stunning. Especially when She starts slapping his balls in the meantime, so he will never forget who's in charge. At the end of this breathtaking clip, Madame Sarka shows you the strap-on and orders you to kneel. Which you will do, wherever you are, because nothing is more sexy, more powerful, more demanding than the gorgeous Madame Sarka.

This is one of the most beautiful clips you've ever seen, with a young, novice slave being pushed to his limits. He's in such agony throughout the clip, but he's completely at the the mercy of Madame Sarka. She has her new slave tied, clamped and gagged and is caning the soles of his feet. Her young slave is in severe pain, but Madame Sarka forces him to suffer for Her. She looks so breathtakingly beautiful in Her long knee-boots, elegant red corset, leather gloves and hot mini-skirt! What a sublime and sexy Madame, unforgettable! After the bastinado comes the caning of this slave's ass and again the young slave suffers beyond words. Madame Sarka laughs at his misery and tells him he must take the pain. This is Female Domination, Female Power and Female Supremacy at it's very, very best! It's magic, it really is. What a glorious clip! It shows Madame Sarka at Her very best and this clip will be everyone's favorite for a long, long time.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 967 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:40:18
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jasmine - Gangbang Gimp Training

I've have 20 guys coming over for agangbang. You just never know how many will show up so I always tend to over invite. My latex gimp will serve me as a helper by getting guys hard, taking dick down his throat and deep in his man pussy. Obviously I will be getting fucked by the hot guys and he can take the fat ugly ones. I'm preparing him now with my Mistress cock as he's in for a rough time. As I'm fucking him hard and balls deep as ask "How many loads can you take?" "15" he relies. Lets have you eat your own cum as an appetizer. As I pound away furiously I feed them his own as an appetizer. There are many more on the way... If you are a fan of latex and rough strap on sex you will enjoy this clip!

Filesize: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:13:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jennifer - Ass Candy with Mistress January Seraph

A 24 minute ass centric exercise in domination from world renowned professional Dominatrix January Seraph. This Divine Bitch loves using tight asses for beating and fucking and that is exactly what She does. Mistress January Seraph shows Her skills as She warms up tosha's little ass with Her hands and whips after hanging weights from his bound balls. Her ass lollipop finds a home in his tight little hole. Some corporeal punishment helps please Mistress January as his ass turns even redder. He gets a bit of tease from Her breasts grazing his face as She puts on a strap-on for him to suck. She then introduces the entire cock into his tight hole and leans in to take him from behind.

Filesize: 631 MB
Duration: 00:23:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress T In Training

Filesize: 85.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Tess - Airtight Training

Mistress Tess has a new latex sissy maid at the Alchemy Rooms and is training "her" for real cock. She chains him down to the leather bed and makes "her"airtightwith a rainbow cock in "her" mouth and a fucking machine relentlessly going into "her" ass.

Filesize: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:12:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Kennya - Mouth fucking the virgin

You think that, just because you're avirgin, I am going to take it easy on you? Think again, loser! Suck My dick like you mean it!

Filesize: 214 MB
Duration: 00:06:02

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cheyenne De Muriel - Forces Of Evil

Today my slave P should be tested on his resilience. First of all there is painful CBT and nipple play and a nasty suspension bondage will follow. His moaning sounds so nice when I put him on the toilet mask. I even need a proper collecting tray for my golden shower. Later he is fixed helpless on the bench. It is time to feel the real sadism. Delicious teasing the horny thing has to endure and a glowing ass by the cane as gratification. What a wonderful view! Finally I work his ass off with a huge strap on before I jerk him off in his humiliating and helpless position. What a great afternoon!

Filesize: 567 MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 01:05:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Damazonia, Miss Patricia, Ms. Pervology - Fisted By 3 Rubber Ladies

In this clip you can see 3 Mistresses, styles in tight black rubber outfits with black latex gloves. Today they have a real anal slut and so its time that this Slave gets fisted by all 3 Ladies

Filesize: 289 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Carmen Rivera - Absolute Femdom

Three Ladies, three slave-asses - and a lot of naughty fun! The Mistresses are enjoying the humiliation of their grunts. Big dildo's and strap-ons are finding their ways into sore asses. After one of the slaves got his cock and balls stretched he gets his ass plugged with it. His own cock inside his asshole... that's something you will only experience with Baronessa di Rivera... the ass of the second slave gets a double broadside. Like a raw piece of meat his ass gets spanked until it turns a bright shade of pink. Mummified and torn feeling lust and anguish he finally offers his sperm... absolute Lady Power!

Filesize: 2.07 GB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 02:23:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint