Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Dante Vs Pandora

Pandora's incredible in this match, sexy, confident and brutal! She certainly proves that her legs are insanely strong and that she knows how to use them!

MP4 / 178 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:17

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Hannah Perez - Mixed Triangle Chokeout

This female fighter is facing off with a dude in a grappling match. He is arguing that he'll win simply because he's a boy, and she's a girl. Little does he know that she's trained in BJJ and plans to take him out by surprise! She doesn't have to pull any fast moves because he walks right into her triangle choke! She gets him in it and keeps him there until he can manage to escape. Only, he doesn't. She has him trapped in her leg choke for several minutes. She watches him change color, try to tap out, beg for mercy, lose his breath as she gradually tightens her grip, and eventually pass out from this move. She gloats, of course. Her message to this guy and all the rest? Don't underestimate the power of a very effective move by a skilled grappler because she's a girl!

MP4 / 491 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alexis Rain - Wrestle Fan

A fan sent me this email of a scenario he wanted to take part in. This is his story. "One of your girlfriends also trains there and complained to the trainers that I take liberties like giving some of the more attractive girls I train with wedgies and slaps to the butt and take advantage of certain wrestling holds to cop a feel, etc. They warned me to save it for the ring, but I keep doing it, so your girlfriend sends me to her friend, Alexis Rain, session wrestler and domme to be taught a humbling lesson. When I get there, I think I'm filming an audition for an upcoming intergender taping, but I'm again chauvinistic with you saying you're too tiny to hurt me and trying to treat you the same as any other girl I train with. After a short while, you tire of my inappropriate behavior and start kicking my ass. I realize you're a tougher match than I thought and try to leave, and you let me in on why I'm there; to get spanked by a girl and learn some manners. You say I can leave, but I'll have to leave without my speedos. I refuse, and then you say that I'll just have to take them from you after your ass kicking. I explain that my inappropriateness is part of my heel character, and if her friend doesn't like the way I treat her to get out of the ring and back in the kitchen to, "make me a sandwich, bitch." Then you get angrier with my attitude and start in with the bodyslams, airplane spins and powerbombs, etc. After wearing me down and throwing me around the room, you end up getting me in a reverse head scissors where my face is almost buried in your gorgeous ass, and I try to get out by giving you a wedgie and smacking your butt, and you increase the pressure and turn me over to give me the same treatment. Then you increase the pressure to make me pass out (acting of course - I don't really want to be put to sleep, though I'm sure you've had clients ask you to before.). Then after I'm out, you do some posing over me, and slap me face to make sure I'm out, and I'm so far gone that you start having fun with your handiwork by stepping on my lifeless body and patting my privates to see if you get a response, and then say, "well, I told you I'd be taking those speedos (I'll have another smaller thing underneath it), and then clipping the speedos to your bikini bottom as a trophy. To end the humiliation, you wake me up by propping me up in an "ass up, face down" position and smacking the hell outta my rear. "

WMV / 600 MB / 854x480 / 00:24:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Shay Hendrix - Re-Match and Swap Shirt

She kicks off the match by stomping right between his legs. He is nude and she wears a sexy hot sports leotard and unusual wrestling with high heels on, so in the beginning cfnm style mixed wrestling and almost continuously and sadistic testicle abuse! Those heels are specially useful when she got his cock in-between them. Nothing left for him but screaming. Then she got the terrific idea to let him wear her outfit and ridicule and torture his bulging manhood further as she now is naked.

MP4 / 284 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:21

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jenna Preston - Sloppy Roommate Feat. Lady Shayne & Safa Warda

When Safa comes home one day to find the new roommate, Eric, lazing around on the couch with an absolutely filthy mess all around him, she knows something needs to be done. She calls her other roommates, me and Lady Shayne, and tells us to get our butts home immediately to take care of the situation.Once we arrive, we're horrified at the disaster that Eric has made of our living room. Dirty clothes, old food and empty drink cans are strewn all about, making us second-guess our decision to let him live with us. We immediately get down to business, throwing our filthy little house buddy down on the ground and letting our muscles do the talking. We beat him up and humiliate him until he can barely breathe or see straight anymore. Will we allow him a second chance? Or will we toss him out on the street after our brutal beatdown?

MP4 / 329 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:42

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sophie - Judo Domination In Pantyhose Part 1

Black belt Bob vs Sexy Sophie. This is an exciting and rough and tumble NHB mixed martial arts fight in pantyhose Fantastic start with the lockup then Bob quickly takes it to his challenger asserting his skills on her with brutal takedowns, throws, double chicken wing pins and submission arm-bars completely destroying Sophie. Now Sophie dripping with sweet sweat and bruised and sore finally has her way and pours it on with some quick judo throws, ground and pound grappling and punching, chokes, reverse head scissors coupled with some well executed Brazilian jujitsu arm-bars, powerful head and neck scissors along with a modified triangle choke that knocks Bob out-cold. Some forced humilation to the loser by Sophie just to let him know who is in charge.

WMV / 77.4 MB / 640x480 / 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sophie - Judo Domination In Pantyhose Part 2

Black belt Bob vs Sexy Sophie. This is an exciting and rough and tumble NHB mixed martial arts fight in pantyhose Fantastic start with the lockup then Bob quickly takes it to his challenger asserting his skills on her with brutal takedowns, throws, double chicken wing pins and submission arm-bars completely destroying Sophie. Now Sophie dripping with sweet sweat and bruised and sore finally has her way and pours it on with some quick judo throws, ground and pound grappling and punching, chokes, reverse head scissors coupled with some well executed Brazilian jujitsu arm-bars, powerful head and neck scissors along with a modified triangle choke that knocks Bob out-cold. Some forced humilation to the loser by Sophie just to let him know who is in charge.

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sophie - Judo Domination In Pantyhose Part 3

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sophie - Judo Domination In Pantyhose Part 4

WMV / 77.6 MB / 640x480 / 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sunny Falls Uncosncious After Athina's Chokehold

Sunny's lesson was not over it seems, Athina had a couple of more moves to show him. That is because he got her mad when he took her top off. He needs to know his place, and some tight chokeholds are surely going to teach him a lesson. Athina gets her legs wrapped around his neck and keeps on squeezing and playing with him while Sunny is struggling to even breathe. He realizes that his coat is in the way and takes it off to get more comfortable, but Athina keeps grabbing his tie and pulling him around. It is funny to watch Sunny struggle against a woman, but it is always like that. You can see that Sunny is really mad, but he is also helpless. He can't even grab her by the tits because she's squeezing him real tight. She keeps doing that over and over until he's totally exhausted and can't move an inch. That is what you get for disrespecting a lady!

MP4 / 824 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ebony Dominatrix Goddess Max - Scissor Slave Part 1

Ebony dominatrix GoddessMax just LOVES to squeeeeze your pathetic head between her gorgeous thighs. Just imagine your head between her fishnets while she slowly squeeeeezes you, or smothers you with her black vinyl gloves over his mouth and nose. Just try to breathe... just try to survive!

WMV / 192 MB / 640x480 / 00:18:41

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ebony Dominatrix Goddess Max - Scissor Slave Part 2

Ebony dominatrix GoddessMax just LOVES to squeeeeze your pathetic head between her gorgeous thighs. Just imagine your head between her fishnets while she slowly squeeeeezes you, or smothers you with her black vinyl gloves over his mouth and nose. Just try to breathe... just try to survive!

WMV / 187 MB / 640x480 / 00:18:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ebony Dominatrix Goddess Max - Scissor Slave Part 3

WMV / 144 MB / 640x480 / 00:13:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Antscha - Slave humiliated during indoor wrestling with blonde mistress

Let's act like a couple slave and sit your ass on this couch, I want to jump on your cock and fight you for your right to air. I can see you enjoy me pushing my fine ass against your flappy cock. How's that going for you while I choke your neck? Oh, if you're gonna wrestle me, let's take this on the floor and deal with it. It seems that you want to have your spine in pieces since you're fighting me so hard. If I'd had a dick, I'd fuck your tight ass. How about a bit of tickling? You like that. as much as you like my pussy so close to your face? Nice power demonstration now let me break your spirit and play with your limp dick while I hold you in my deadly scissor grip. Of course I'm the winner, what else did you expect?

MP4 / 737 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sydney Thunder - How DARE you, Mr Photographer!!!

Sydney Thunder is at it again... this time she's shooting for a sexy fitness girl magazine, and Jeb, the photographer, keeps wanting more and more, pushing the limits with muscular Syd. He has already tried to "perv on her" in the past, and she is none too pleased with his ongoing inappropriate behavior. When he finally says "you better make it more sexy, or I can't pay you", she loses it. She is a hot head, and a hot woman! But her temper is bad news for poor Jeb! Her powerful quads CRUSH every organ in his puny body, and she taunts him mercilessly in the process. Even her thick, muscular calves get into the action and nearly destroy his weak neck/throat. The brutal headscissors, chokes, and ass wedges cause Jeb extreme pain and humiliation, and he is in for a BIG surprise when he awakens from a headscissor knockout.... Sydney called his girlfriend, Misery, and she's on the way over to deliver additional punishment. Jeb can't believe how bad his day is turning out to be!

WMV / 465 MB / 856x480 / 00:28:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Taking Down a Worthless Cuck

Barefoot, catfighting Goddess Sarah Brooke is delivering her punishment to a worthless cuck for not being able to satisfy his wife. Goddess Sarah locks his pathetic dick in a chastity device and places a tight, black hood over his head. Using her strong muscles, Goddess Sarah tackles him to the ground and pins him down with her bodyweight, covering his face with her ass as she tells him what a pathetic loser he is. She locks her legs around his neck in a choke-hold to make him suffer. Finally, she stuffs her feet into his mouth, laughing and mocking him until he begs for mercy. I hope he's learned his lesson!

MP4 / 253 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tiffany - Face Your Fantasy

Paul has visited his psychiatrist Tiffany for therapy to help him cure his obsession with the thought of being wrestled into submission by powerful women. She prescribes an intensive course of treatment which involves him turning his fantasy to reality as she scissors and facesits him on the consulting room floor. We're not sure if this intervention will be successful, but Paul certainly leaves the shrink's office a lot happier than when he entered it!

WMV / 242 MB / 1024x576 / 00:20:18

Download and Enjoy