Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Lethal Legs Lela - I'm Ready Now Drew!

We've known Lela for a quite a while now and for whatever reason haven't found the time to work with her until now when she finally decided to prove to Drew she's more than ready to become a !

We first took notice of Lela a few years ago when on her social network page she took a close-up picture of her thighs stretched out in a scissor pose with the caption..."Pretty sure anyone caught in these leg scissorswould be KO'd immediately!'.

That was before we moved to the Tampa, Fl. area where Lela lives. Once we moved to Tampa Lela would come over to visit and also shoot for other producers. She would also stop by a few of our parties and it was during one of those parties that we took note of Lela's extreme physical transformation!

Lela has always had big, muscular legs from years as a dancer but now she was much leaner and more fit and that most definitely caught our attention. We knew it was time to finally feature our friend Lela on s.com but wasn't sure when. That all changed one day when Lela was invited to stay the night over our house and basically forced Drew to finally get a taste of 'Lethal Legs' Lela's POWERFUL SCISSORS!

For the next 10 minutes Lela puts everything into proving to Drew that's she's ready to become his next despite Drew not being prepared for the severe scissor beating she dishes out against his will!

MP4 / 274 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:31

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kaylee Rose - Kaylee's SAVAGE SCISSORS!

The first thing I noticed about Kaylee Rose when walking by her during a fetish party was of course...HER LEGS!

She was wearing a one-piece outfit that really showed off her fantastic physique and there was no question this girl was no stranger to the gym.

So as the owner of s.com I did what I had to do and said..."Wow...you've got great legs! Have you ever done any fetish shoots before...?".

After Kaylee Rose answered "no" I then said..."I would love for you to scissor me right here and now!" never really expecting her to accept my offer but for Kaylee Rose I now know she viewed it as more of a challenge!

Kaylee Rose then proceeded to wrap her solid, muscular thighs around my head and nearly pop it off before forcing me to tap-out!

I had a slight hang-over the next morning no doubt from the alcohol consumed that night but I'm sure Kaylee Rose's CRUSHING THIGHS had a lot to do with it as well!

Kaylee Rose is a total gym-rat working out 5-6 times a week and working her thighs 3 days per week. And trust us...it shows. Her thighs are solid as a rock!

And Kaylee Rose is one of the most colorful characters we've ever shot with. She had no problem finding her 'scissor groove' and reducing us to what she referred to as..."My little bitches!".

So with those legs and that attitude we had no other choice but to immediately shoot one of our popular s Savage Scissors videos with Kaylee Rose!

The screams you hear are indeed real and so are the frantic tap-outs...Kaylee Rose is a natural born for sure!

So guys...if you like GORGEOUS, FIT and VERY STRONG girls who have the attitude to back it all up then you're going to LOVE Kaylee Rose in her SAVAGE SCISSOR video!

MP4 / 383 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Kayla - Rednecking the Redneck!

Mistress Kayla demonstrates her REAL KNOCKOUT POWER twice in this video!

It's been nearly two years since we first shot with the former state champion powerlifter from Texas, Mistress Kayla, where we met her at DomCon in Atlanta back in 2013.

Back then she caught our attention when we were completely glued to her huge, bulging thighs strutting around in a mini-skirt and high heels. And it wasn't long before Mistress Kayla's THIGHS were glued to our heads!

Now she's back and this time she's decided to pay a visit to our studios in Florida.

She said it's been too long since the last time she got to show off her world-class CRUSHERS on s.com and we agreed. Easy for us to say when we knew it wasn't going to be one of us getting CRUSHED!

So we called up one of our newest victims for more punishment but didn't dare show him a picture of Mistress Kayla before he actually showed up for fear that he wouldn't show up!

Needless to say he had that..."Oh god...I'm SCREWED!" look on his face when he finally met her face to face!

And SCREWED he was!

In this video he plays a country-boy redneck who's only concern in life is where his next Budweiser beer is coming from and where to toss the empties when he's done.

Unfortunately for him his decision making skills aren't too good and he decides to toss his empty beer cans in his neighbor's pool!

Not wise when your neighbor is Mistress Kayla!

Watch what happens when he tells Mistress Kayla..."Well...you're in redneck country now so deal with it!".

That's when Mistress Kayla responds..."You know...back in Texas we used to play this game called rednecking the redneck...wanna see how it's done!?".

And before he has a chance to respond Mistress Kayla wraps her incredibly powerful thighs around his neck are really puts the RED in redneck!

Many BRUTAL scissors in this video with several moments of pure PANIC including two REAL KNOCKOUTS!

In fact...one knockout leaves our victim appearing lifeless with his glassy eyes wide opened looking like he's gone off to La-La-Land for good!

So check out Mistress Kayla and her KNOCKOUT performance in 'Rednecking the Redneck!'.

MP4 / 441 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Wenona - Wenona's Scissor Yoga Class!

This wimp tried to teach me his form of yoga so I decided to show him mine by wrapping my yoga SCISSORS around his neck!

Ultra-flexible contortionist Wenona returns to s bigger and stronger than ever!

She's added some serious muscle to her physique and also some serious power to her SCISSORS!

So when an AcroYoga instructor tries to instruct Wenona on his form of yoga she shows him hers using her long, powerful THIGHS!

It's pretty obvious listening to his screams of agony that Wenona's legs are STRONGER THAN EVER and trying to survive her non-stop scissor-yoga attack is nearly impossible!

She applies vicious butt-clenching reverse head scissors that nearly pop his head off, front head scissors that have him seeing stars in seconds, body scissors that nearly suck the life out of him and figure-4s that almost snap his neck!

So for Wenona fans, you don't want to miss this one as Wenona proves she's as lethal and powerful as ever in 'Wenona's Scissor Yoga Class!'.

WMV / 641 MB / 854x480 / 00:22:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Harlow Money - I'm Fired and You're CRUSHED!

So I love to give my male customers a 'HUG' with my thighs and sometimes I squeeze too tight, oops...so fire me...if you dare!

Long legged 5'9" tall Harlow loves to SQUEEEEZE and has the legs to do some serious damage!

At first glance, she may not look intimidating but damnnn...once she latches those long legs around your neck or body, those muscles hiding underneath suddenly appear out of nowhere!

Then she likes to sit back, often acting as if she's got better things to do like examine her fingernails or play with her hair, and pour on eye-popping pressure along with making the veins in your forehead look as if they're going to explode!

And that's what she nearly does to her boss who tries to fire her for being a little too friendly with her male customers.

Even though the restaurant she works at features scantily dressed waitresses wearing sexy lingerie to keep the men happy, Harlow likes to take her hospitality to a new level by wrapping her legs around the men and giving them a little Harlow 'love' squeeze.

Problem is, the 5'9" tall leggy waitress doesn't realize just how powerful her thighs are!

Her boss tries to fire her after a few male patrons throw up their dinners, a few more end up passing out or in one case...sends a guy to the hospital with broken ribs!

But what her poor boss doesn't realize is Harlow has never been terminated but is about to terminate him between her lethal leg scissors!

It's time for him to get a little Harlow love squeeeeze and find out that firing her isn't exactly going to happen when she's done with him!

Would you like a side order of strong, sexy thighs wrapped around your neck with that order sir!?

Of course you do!

MP4 / 803 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kierra Wilde - I've Got the MOTHER of all THIGHS!

Since you can't seem to keep your eyes off of my mother's thighs, it's time to show you the REAL MOTHER of all THIGHS!

At s.com we have no shortage of GORGEOUS and FIERY redheads and Kierra Wilde is certainly no exception!

The 5'6" beauty loves working out and boy does it show from head to toe on her very fit and firm physique.

She was even kind enough to warn us before our first shoot with her..."Yeah...I have very strong legs from dancing, gymnastics and the gym!".

And we can certainly confirm indeed...Kierra has a KILLER SQUEEEEEEZE!

When I told Kierra I was still trying to come up with a scenario for her debut video she immediately said..."Oh, don't worry...I got one for you!".

Then she told us how in real life...all of her boyfriends would flirt with her mother, telling her how hot they thought she was!

Not that Kierra is any less hotter, but it still annoys her whenever it happens.

So, she decided to channel that minor anger into her debut video titled...'I've Got the MOTHER of all THIGHS!'.

When our poor victim saw how Kierra seemed to be getting increasingly agitated as she continued telling us about her boyfriends developing a liking towards her mother...he said with a concerned voice..."Uhhh...not sure I wanna do this video now!".

Guess he knew the hot redhead was getting HOT in more ways than one!

Plenty of incredibly sexy, yet BRUTAL, scissor holds of every kind are applied to the reluctant victim as Kierra has no problem finding inspiration for nearly popping his head off between her athletic legs!

"These are the ONLY LEGS you're going to be looking at!", she warns him as she flattens his head between her thighs!

Then, with one hand over his mouth and his neck tightly clamped in a standing reverse head scissors she asks him..."You are NEVER going to look at my mother the same again, are you!?".

And after Kierra Wilde is done with him, we're pretty sure he won't be looking at her mother, or anyone else, quite the same again!

So check out BEAUTFUL Kierra Wilde showing her boyfriend she's every bit as hot as her mother and so much more!

MP4 / 909 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Veronica Vise - Here's Your Back Support!

He wanted a pillow to support his bad back so I told him to wrestle me for it...now he's going to need one more for his bad neck!

GORGEOUS Veronica Vise is back and this time she's turning her vicious thighs on Drew!

Veronica's muscular, athletic legs are on full display as she uses them to give Drew something to really complain about besides his bad back!

He wants his back pillow back but Veronica isn't about to give it up and challenges him to wrestler her for it.

Of course she knows he has zero chance of doing that but has 100% chance of getting trapped between the powerful grip of her sexy, firm thighs!

Watch as Veronica nearly rips his head off his neck with brutal snapping scissors followed by the eye-popping pressure of her straight scissors from behind his neck.

She also attempts to pull his shoulders out of their socket while pinning his arms behind his back with her legs in a lotus hold, as he screams in pain!

Her reverse head scissors are incredible to watch depending on your vantage point but for Drew, it's pure HELL!

And there's plenty of throat-busting front and side neck scissors as Veronica Vise loves to watch the panic and fear in Drew's eyes as she slowly turns up the PRESSURE!

By the time Veronica is done with Drew, a neck brace may be the next thing he's going to need!

So watch Veronica Vise once again scissor-handle another victim in 'Here's Your Back Support!'.

MP4 / 972 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Star - LEG DAY with Star!

I absolutely LOVE LEG DAY...especially when I get to use one of my client's neck for working my powerful inner thighs!

As soon as we saw Star's profile appear on SessionGirls.com we knew we had to get her in front of the s cameras for our fans and members!

Just one look at Star's powerful physique and there's no question she has more than earned her nickname of 'Beastette'!

And her lifts are incredibly impressive considering that she stands at 5'1" tall and 130 rock-solid pounds!

Benching 185 lbs. for reps and 225 lbs for 2 reps, deadlifts of 450 lbs and most impressive...315 full-squat lbs for reps!

Star the 'beastette' is certainly not afraid to tear it up in the gym while no doubt intimidating most of the men who would dare to try and keep up with her!

And as for scissors...?

Good lord...does Star LOVE SCISSORS!

"I think being able to make a man pass-out between my thighs is very sexy and a total turn-on! I think it's my own personal fetish now!", and "I love the feel of a man's neck between my quads knowing I can knock them out at any time!".

This is one female bodybuilder that loves the fact that her powerful physique and thighs get attention and loves to show you just how devastatingly powerful they are!

And that's exactly what her wimpy client finds out when he decides to skip leg-day and pull a no-show on his personal trainer...Star!

She shows up to his apartment and tells him..."Oh, you don't skip leg day! It's time for me to get a leg pump around your neck!".

BRUTAL scissors bring new meaning to one of our favorite terms...'eye-bulging' scissors, as his eyes look like they're ready to pop out of their sockets on many occasions!

And tap-outs!?

Oh, there are MANY of those and in a most frantic way!

Star's amazingly gorgeous thighs give him a workout he'll never forget...if he survives that is!

So, for you sexy muscle and scissor lovers out there...this is one video you DO NOT want to miss!

Welcome Star in her debut video titled 'LEG DAY with Star!'.

MP4 / 1.05 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Summer Hart - WRENCHING His Neck!

Even though I'm not the one who lost his wrench...looks like he's found my LEG WRENCH wrapped around his neck!

Summer Hart and her HUGE SKULL CRUSHERS are back to dish out more brutal punishment by applying eye-popping pressure to her latest victim...Drew!

Summer's POWERFUL thighs and world-class ass work together in perfect 'scissoring' harmony putting a nasty kink in Drew's scrawny neck!

He accuses Summer of losing his wrench, telling her she isn't going anywhere until she finds it.

But Summer has places to go and things to do and looking for his tools isn't one of them! So Summer introduces him to new type of wrench...one that fits tightly around his neck and is sure to never lose its grip!

"Here's your wrench...this is called a NECK WRENCH!", she tells him while turning up the pressure one notch at a time!

Summer's thighs are brutally strong, and she knows it, and knows Drew has zero chance of being able to survive the power of her squeeeeeze!

"You like the feeling of my powerful thighs!?", she asks him, knowing the damage and torture her CRUSHERS are administering to his neck.

But it's Summer's reverse head scissors and reverse figure-4's that really have him seeing stars while begging for mercy and panicking for his life!

In the end she demands he apologize while his head is hanging off the edge of the couch and wedged between her PILLARS of PAIN threatening him..."I can squeeze harder!".

And SQUEEEEZE harder she does as she changes position for a standing reverse head scissors that has him screaming..."Sorry!, I'm sorry!!!".

But for Drew...it's too little, too late...Summer's NECK WRENCH isn't about to let go anytime soon!

MP4 / 977 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jolene Hexx - Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!

WARNING EXTREME SCISSOR VIOLENCE AHEAD!

Jolene the Valkyrie finally comes home to where she first learned how to scissor several years ago right here on s.com!

We've shot quite a few videos with Jolene over the years and she has certainly shot quite a few for other's as well.

And now Jolene is one of the TOP fighters for the 'LFC - Lingerie Fighting Championships' where she travels around the world, wearing sexy lingerie while breaking hearts and a few other things along the way!

Meeting Jolene in person for the first time, it's difficult to believe that such a beautiful woman with such a pretty smile and welcoming personality can be SO BRUTAL and VICIOUS on the mats, in a cage, on a floor or wherever else you might want to challenge her!

But...she always seems to make the painful and humiliating experience a lot of fun....for her of course!

While nearly snapping your neck in half with vicious scissor chops, followed by the extreme pressure around your neck from her looooong dancer thighs...she often smiles, giggles and even laughs at your futile attempt to survive her thighs!

And finally...we give Jolene the type of spotlight she so deserves...Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!

We've only done this type of video a few times in the past and probably should do them more whenever we have the right talent in front of the camera.

And Jolene is more than qualified to carry this type of savage scissor action to EXTREME LEVELS!

The first half of the video...Jolene gives our victim an impossible challenge..."You have 10 seconds to escape my thighs and if you don't...then you'll be tapping out real fast!".

Tap! Tap! Tap! and MORE TAPPING!

The second half is more of the same minus the 10 second escape opportunity...as if he ever had a change!

This time...it's just pure SAVAGE SCISSORS in their most brutal form!

If you like watching a helpless guy in pure panic mode, screaming, gagging, choking, tears running down his face and basically praying for it to end...then you'll love Jolene the Valkyrie in 'Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!'.

MP4 / 893 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Briella Jaden - Killa Legz!

This loser claims I cut him off in traffic so now it's time to show him why my license plate reads 'Killa Legz'!

BRUTAL Briella Jaden returns to s once again and this time she's unleashing her lethal legs on Drew!

The last time we shot with Briella she told us she could have gone much harder and so for this video she was more than determined to show Drew just how powerful her legs can be!

And she most definitely did that and more!

One look at her determined face and you know she's putting 110% of her leg power into every SQUEEEEEZE!

In fact...at one point we thought she broke one of Drew's ribs in a VICIOUS body scissors that had him immediately screaming in agony followed by nearly passing out from the relentless python-like pressure of her thighs!

But what would you expect from a sexy, fit dancer who has 'Killa Legz' on her license plate!?

She cuts Drew off in traffic and he flips her the finger.

WRONG MOVE!

She follows him home and practically lets herself into his house while he's on the phone complaining to a friend about "...some crazy bitch who cut me off!".

But what Drew doesn't realize is that Briella Jaden and her Killa Legz are about to cut something else off as well...his ability to breath!".

"I'll show you why they're called KILLA LEGZ!", she tells him while pulling him down to the floor and wrapping her sexy, fishnet-clad thighs around his neck!

Watch as Briella 'gets off' on watching, and feeling, Drew struggle to escape her insanely TIGHT grip around his throat threatening him..."I can go tighter!...Do you want me to go tighter!?".

Then she makes him tap-out from a noose-like figure-4 that has him on the verge of passing out!

After squeezing every ounce of fight and energy out of him, Briella tells him ..."I'll show you why they (her legs) put the KILLA in Killa Legz!", as she pulls his head and neck back into an EXCRUCIATING across-the-throat neck scissors!

As he frantically struggles to break free and breath she tells him..."You're really going to die!".

Listen as she laughs while watching him slowly fade away to unconsciousness and with her hands on her hips, Briella walks over his lifeless body and says..."That's why I'm the Killa...Killa Legz bitch!".

So check out Briella Jaden as she turns it up a more than a few notches in her latest video titled 'Killa Legz!'.

MP4 / 991 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ariel X - Ariel1

People who know Ariel X from wrestling know she's one the best wrestlers in the world and that her legs are extremely dangerous. Many men and women have succumbed to Ariel's leg holds, so it's no surprise how she completely dominates and hurts John.

WMV / 286 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Andel - Artemis1

Andel's a tough enough guy who thinks he can withstand the legscissors of Artemis, for the most part. He's not arrogant but he doesn't think he will tap out very often. Artemis has a reputation in Europe for winning a lot of matches using her legs and in this video, you can see her confidence; actually.... probably arrogance. You will see why as she overwhelms Andel and we're sure she will make you a believer just as she does Andel!

MP4 / 853 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Barbarella - Barbarella's Head-Scissor-Victory-Pose.

Barbarella makes a victory-pose, showing her bicep..... ??? She is a slim lady and has not many muscles and her slave teases her,.... but he forgets her strong legs, she takes him between, putting his head in a scissorhold.. And then comes her skull-press... his laughing goes away, he realises his situation, he is at her mercy! She does some painful wrestling-holds, sits fullweight on him, squeezes his throat... and so on.... Fun for her... pain for him!

MP4 / 322 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:35

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Zoe Page & Blaze - Double Trouble

The beautiful Zoe Page teams up with the gorgeous Blaze in a brand new 2-vs-1 mixed Wrestling match. There's a lot of trash talking in this match and the guy initially retaliates with some rather disparaging comments to the girls but as the match progresses, he just gets rude - probably not the smartest decision he's made in his life, especially when he's facing two tough wrestlers. Blaze of course is well known for her wrestling skills and would likely win against the guy on his own. Zoe might be less well known as a wrestler but she knows all the moves and when she teams up with Blaze... well let's face it, two girls are always going to win against a guy no matter how hard he tries. So, sit back and watch as Blaze and Zoe gradually "dismantle" the guy with a series of headscissors, bodyscissors, armbars, headlocks and rear-naked chokes. At the end, the guy lies wasted on the mats

MP4 / 968 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Candy - Dropped Face First While Out: Inhuman Knockouts!

In eye-poppingly addictive action, Candy, the beautiful 20-year old uses her legs more than ever and almost pops off the head of 120 lb reed thin guy, Strung Out, in mostly competitive action. Candy begins by talking for a couple minutes about her strength, hurting people when she was younger, loving wrestling and the power in her Powerful legs. Strung goes through a lot in her headscissors but Candy does get frustrated by him tapping at the extreme danger of getting his twig neck cracked, so like a piece of trash she yokes him up in her infamously perfect rear naked choke, knocks him out and drops him -- twice -- with no help, face-first on the floor as his hand marks are clear and white on her bicep. One of the most brutal victim's experiences ever captured is under the rule of the natural beauty and born sadist Candy.

MPG / 782 MB / 720x480 / 00:27:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

ChiChi Medina - Chi Chi's Full Power Knockout: Knockout

Superstar Chi Chi, the girl with the legs that draw questions in public every day, starts crushing Tom in her trademark straight headscssors, which keeps closing in on heads until they feel like they'll pop. Tom hangs on as Chi Chi squeezes. The tiny brickhouse girl locks on a rear naked choke/bodyscissors, making him tap, then a reverse headscissors, using her amazing ass to turn him purple and contort his face. She's in total control as she smiles and bends her back, her legs tightening around his neck. She loves the power her legs give her. People kiss her ass fawning over them in the street and beg for mercy in their grip on the mat. She abuses Tom's throat; he's suffering and she's happy. A standing headscissors, a side headscissors and Tom is done. Chi Chi forces Rob on the mat with her and pours the headscissors pressure on him. He hangs on in pain as she applies a straight headscissors, into a gymnastic figure four. The fitness girl taunts him in her side headscissors he fights uselessly to get out of. Her quads explode on his neck. She arches her back and pours on the power, compressing his throat, not letting go until he begs despite his panic-taps. She locks on the MDR, touching her toes to the back of her head as her peerless calf muscle digs in to his throat. More straight headscissors, including cruel snapping headscissors that make Chi Chi laugh. A reverse headscissors -- Rob pulling at her clinched legs is like pulling at concrete slabs. They sound like it as he taps in a throatscissors. "That's what I call a tap; I need to feel it -- like you're really panicking," Chi Chi says. Then a challenge. "You ready for 100 percent?" she asks Rob about taking her full power headscissors. He tells her she'll break his jaw. "If that's what it takes," the kind but often ruthless girl says, placing his head in her crotch and forcing him to face her. She crashes her thighs into the sides of his head a few times then locks the perfect front headscissors on with a snap of her ankles. Full power from the girl whose legs are as strong as anyone's. He taps. She won't let go and he goes to sleep hard as she laughs resting her feet on his face as he wonders where he is. Chi Chi's headscissors are so dangerous the spreading fear of them is deserved. Rob learns what taking taking the full power of Chi Chi's legs entails, as he was dizzy and his hearing effected for days after Chi Chi puts him to sleep here.

MP4 / 749 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe Davis - Amazon Destruction

Chloe Davis in one of the most amazing amazon wrestlers you could meet and in this 16 minute video, she takes on Bert in a competitive wrestling match. This is domination wrestling right from the start and no matter how hard he tries, Bert simply gets overpowered by the 6ft 3in amazon time and time again. Chloe not only outweighs him, she is also much stronger than he is and she's not a bad wrestler either. Using sheer brute strength she forces him down onto the mats and applies pretty much whatever submission hold she wants. She just uses her immense strength to get him right where she wants him. As you might imagine this is not an even match but nevertheless, Bert does his best to put up a fight - it's just that he keeps getting beaten down.

MP4 / 491 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jennifer Thomas & Liz Lightspeed - Femdom Foot Humiliation and Wrestling

This guy thinks he can out-wrestle two girls at once. He's proven wrong and completely and utterly humiliated. Jennifer Thomas and Liz Lightspeed take turns holding him down and rubbing their feet in his face. They painfully stretch and squeeze him in wrestling holds while his face is smothered and he's forced to and smell their feet. Awesome foot humiliation and domination.

MP4 / 120 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy