Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Brigita Brezovac Dominates Duncan Part 1

I'm going to cut right to the chase. Words can not describe the rough nature of this video. Brigita is massive and strong, yet she has a sensuous quality about the way she completely dismantles her victim. In near contest condition "The Slovenian Steamroller" throws Duncan around at will and then pounces like a tigress devouring her prey. We've all heard the comparisons of a woman's squeeze to a Python, but never in almost 20 years of producing these videos have I ever felt (or witnessed) anything remotely resembling the power this woman can bring to bear. She's more like a rock pulverizer or a metal crusher in a junk yard! Brigita is a Black Belt in karate and uses numerous headlock throws to take Duncan to the mat.

Part 1 features brutal front, reverse, side and regular head scissors, a body scissors-choke combo a grapevine, a punishing figure four head scissors, and tons of sexy flexing while straddling her victim.

WMV / 475 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:28

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kortney Olsen - Total Control

A new great custom video, the challenge is simple: KO must be able to wrestle, immobilize and tie up her opponent. The guy must be helpless in a minimum of time, needless to say that Steve will fight back as hard as he can. KO will prove her supremacy after a few minutes of an intense battle... after? It's up to her to play with her victim and it's seems that she enjoys it !!

WMV / 346 MB / 720x480 / 00:32:10

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

MANDY CANDY PHONE INVASION

Pain Tripper refuses to stay out of Mandy Candy's cell phone! This time Mandy Candy is pissed and makes sure that he learns his lesson once and for all. The gorgeous gymnast isn't holding anything back this time with her powerful scissorholds. Releasing him just before he passes out, making sure that he stays awake long enough to prove she is serious about him not snooping through her phone. Not only are her impressive tan legs strong enough to make Pain Tripper red in the face but her forceful arms will leave him clenching his teeth in her grasp. Pain Tripper cant avoid the inedible and Mandy Candy leaves him in the ring knocked out once again.

WMV / 467 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Maria Garcia - GG8 Mixed Wrestling Session

Maria Garcia, a beautiful bodybuilder, figure and fitness competitior from Spain, is the newest wrestler at WomanvsWoman.Com. This short movie is an excellent display of Maria's power and strength delivered in a mixed wrestling private session's format. Maria laughs and delights in dominating her male victim, crushing him in tight, powerful headscissors, pinning him in a long and humiliating grapevine, and using sleepers and choke holds to finish him and pose above him with her foot on his stomach and his face.

WMV / 313 MB / 854x480 / 00:07:50

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mikaela - Mikaela's Knockout Hat Trick: Knockouts

There may be no more beautiful girl to ever do this than Mikaela. Here she nearly puts Thin Man on the endangered species list, making him scream in panic and knocking him out three times, twice in her explosive rear naked choke and once in her headscissors. At 150 pounds, Mik is pure power and Thin Man's forehead veins bulge and tongue leaves his mouth from the pressure in headscissors of all types including a reverse headscissors that nearly pinches his head off. A long, brutal period of rear naked chokes puts him out twice, rocking and convulsing beneath her having been drawn up in her arms sitting behind him on a couch. On the mat, he's a rag doll, the tan beauty cuts eyes at the camera as Thin Man is taken close to the edge over and over -- Mikaela flaunting her thigh power, then punishing him in her rear naked choke for trying to move his neck a little for an easier ride. She tells him how she could take it all away from him with one crunch. he's finished in her legs that turn his head blue in making it look like an eraser toppling off the end of a pencil. Long submission hold domination as Mikaela overpowers the much weaker guy here, repeatedly sending him to dreamland.

MKV / 341 MB / 1280x720 / 00:24:24

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

MissFit Tess Debuts!

A pretty face and a body of poured steel that produces immense power, MissFit Tess makes her Reality Girls debut. She locks Damien in perfect rear naked chokes; his head looks ready to pop off as her quads expand and divide in in her straight headscissors. She makes him tap over and over, bending his neck down in reverse headlocks and rolling it into a brutal reverse trach choke that has him floundering and prying at her rock-hard forearm with futility until he taps. But she won't let him go from the position. "You don't leave until I say you do," she tells him. The powerhouse fitness girl locks him in a grapevine, showing off hamstrings that seem to divide as much as her quads. Then the air goes from Damien as MissFit Tess draws him into a front headscissors and watches his eyes get glassy. Damien can take a lot, and his skull is tested against the crushing power of her quads as she reaches up on the wall for leverage on the long hold. MissFit Tess is all muscle, even her calf casually draped over his neck creates pressure. A reverse headscissors almost turns his lights out. She looks down, smiling at his condition, drops and locks on another brutal reverse headscissors making his eyes glass again. She stands over him. He tries to trip her and she gets angry -- blasting him in a rear naked choke that makes him suffer and cough, when she lets him cough. She locks it back on, snaking her vascular and muscluar arms around his neck. Every part of her is incredibly strong; his face is purple. She won't stop and Damien has developed a remarkable reluctance to tap. She stretches out on top of him, pinning him with her muscle, and again locks on her grapevine. She returns his head to between the most powerful muscles in the human body, the quads, which in MissFit Tess are more powerful than most. She leans back, runs her hands over her thighs that explode, making him give one last time before he's so dazed from hanging on that he's done, for now, against the newest Reality Girl, the rock-hard badass with the pretty face, MissFit Tess.

MP4 / 770 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Jasmine - Jasmine 6

Trust me, the only reason Jimmy's here is because he desperately needs the money and the only reason I keep shooting with him is because it's hard to get guys who can survive the brutality of my scissors! I did this clip at my apartment and decided to do it while relaxing - looking out the window with my binoculars

WMV / 262 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nikki Fierce - Reverse Headscissors Horror: Knockout!

At first we find the adorable and addicting Nikki Fierce squeezing Steve's head, which is stuck between the vinyl straps of chair. The demonic whirlwind of fun flexes as she climbs on his shoulders cranking out a headscissors that sends them both falling back. Nikki digs with brutal straight headscissors. The superstar has incredible power and control in her headscissors. She locks him in a rear naked choke and talks to him in her evil, sexy way about how she knows he wants to go out "because you want the pain to stop." Steve is about as purple as we've seen anything, ever. "Ownership," Nikki says, biting her lip as she sinks in the RNC. Nikki Fierce locks on a reverse figure-four headscissors then straightens out one of the most dangerous holds anywhere -- the throatscissors. Then it's the superstar's Shoulder Breaker -- a figure-four headscissors with his arm trapped straight in the air, putting terrible strain on the labrum while she keeps little dots forming in his eyes with the pressure from her legs. Nikki buries the ultra-tough guy's face in her reverse headscissors. He taps but she'll only allow a little breath, no release, telling him it's like being "buried alive." A reverse figure four headscissors buries his face in her incredible ass before locking out the straight reverse without mercy again. She wonders if he can take a pressure level of a "10" saying "I don't really wanna put you in the hospital, but man I love to squeeze." She crushes him and he panics, then she does it again as he so freaks that he rips at her bikini bottoms. "Got you between the soles of my feet," she says has about a reverse facesit then leans back, combining an adductor crush. Nikki's adductor crush is enough to finish anyone in it. Her inner thighs are steel bands. Nikki tells the camera she loves the "storm" that is framed in the reaction of Steve in her long reverse headscissors and his jerking, desperate movements. While he is purple and more purple in the hold, Nikki smiles talking about the first time she realized she could control someone with her legs. "The legs are such a powerful body part on a woman ... just the control. It's so easy to lure somebody in first of all ... even if they wanted to be let go, they couldn't," Nikki says. While explaining her love of headscissors, Steve panics more in her reverse, which has been on so long his temples are screaming in pain from the constancy of the pressure. Nikki pours on the power in the reverse and she ignores his taps until he thwacks her so hard she lets a little air in and flexes the bicep she loves. "Are you crying? He is crying," she says of his pressure tears. Another violent reverse headscissors she won't release despite his tapping. Steve is one of the toughest guy's we have ever seen and hangs on so long, and is pushed past taps by Nikki Fierce so often -- that he is all but gone to the world. She pulls him up into a rear naked choke. His eyes are swollen from pressure as he remarkably stays in with his eyes glassy. She tells him the time has come for sleep and tightens the RNC until the skin of his neck singes. He taps, but she powers down, turning the hold over and compressing his trach. He's asleep and trembling. Nikki is asked about keeping the hold on until she feels him shake. "Oh, I've gotta make sure they're out completely."

MP4 / 699 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Scissoring Hubby in Pantyhose!

My jerk husband won't let me watch my favorite trashy TV episodes while we are on vacation. He wants to watch stupid sports! I warned him last time that something bad would happen if he ever changed the channel on me again! In my sexy black nightgown and nude pantyhose I decide to wrap my long, strong legs around his neck and squeeze until his face turns red! I put him in various different scissorholds until finally he submits. His body makes a wonderful footstool for my pantyhose-clad legs. Back to my stories!

MP4 / 232 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:25

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Skylar Rene - Skylar Rene On The Farm

Skylar's angry when she does this clip which is not good for Dante! She's not mad at him but has just had an argument with the cameraman and takes it out on Dante. It really looks like his head is about to explode because Skylar's cruelly squeezing his head without mercy. Near the end (photo) Dante's in a very bad way and Skylar looks at the cameraman almost daring him to try-to-stop her.

WMV / 289 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Peeper Punished by Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder

Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder get back from a workout, and when Sydney goes to check the mail, what do you think she finds peeping outside their house? This guy seriously messed up.

The ass beating these girls lay on the Peeper is epic, ranging from MIXED WRESTLING, PUNISHING HOLDS, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING AND TICKLING! They put the guy through the ringer, and you won't believe what they do at the end to make it even worse! Simply an INCREDIBLE video!

WMV / 868 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sunshine - Cobra Strikes!

A rear naked choke that between her sometimes forked grip and her always muscular arms has Sunshine nicknamed Cobra at her academy. She swallows her old friend's head with it and in headscissors with her legs that can push a small car and that show every muscle ripping out of the super-beauty's Daisy Dukes. She chokes him in her straight, one and two-handed chokes that has his pupils in and out. When he's dazed about what to do she takes off her sunglasses and takes to school the new cocky guy who can take a lot of pressure -- until he can't.

MPG / 275 MB / 720x480 / 00:09:35

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jenny Badeau - The Return Of Jenny Badeau

Jenny is back stronger than ever. She wasted no time tearing into James, trapping him in a headscissors and humiliating him with her trash talk. Jenny moved from one hold to another in fluid fashion. When James attempted to irritate prior bruises on her body, Jenny loses patience with him and buries his face under her body. She even takes off her own top and uses her tits to slap his face. She further uses her breasts to choke what little fight James had left in him. A well-deserved victory for this gorgeous and dominant lady!

WMV / 779 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Brigita Brezovac Dominates Duncan Part 1

I'm going to cut right to the chase. Words can not describe the rough nature of this video. Brigita is massive and strong, yet she has a sensuous quality about the way she completely dismantles her victim. In near contest condition "The Slovenian Steamroller" throws Duncan around at will and then pounces like a tigress devouring her prey. We've all heard the comparisons of a woman's squeeze to a Python, but never in almost 20 years of producing these videos have I ever felt (or witnessed) anything remotely resembling the power this woman can bring to bear. She's more like a rock pulverizer or a metal crusher in a junk yard! Brigita is a Black Belt in karate and uses numerous headlock throws to take Duncan to the mat.

Part 1 features brutal front, reverse, side and regular head scissors, a body scissors-choke combo a grapevine, a punishing figure four head scissors, and tons of sexy flexing while straddling her victim.

WMV / 475 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Danni - KickBoxing Smother

Danni has just returned from her kick-boxing training to find her male flatmates chatting. When she arrives the guys taunt her, saying the only place for a woman is in the kitchen! She takes up the gauntlet by challenging them to a scrap. The guys bet on their success... and she doubles the ante by saying she'll smother-hold them down for 10 seconds. Both guys like the bet... in their male chauvinistic minds they'll beat her without any problems. However, in the stark light of reality, Danni's far too strong for them... and batters both of them with her lightning fast hands and feet before smothering and facesitting them into submission, proving to them that women are truly THE most powerful! Enjoy!

WMV / 333 MB / 640x480 / 00:27:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Brigita Brezovac Dominates Duncan Part 2

Part 2 sees Duncan noticeably weaker as Brigita dials up his complete annihilation. Reverse, side and figure 4 scissors soften up Duncan for the finishing body scissors, choke and camel clutch submission!
WMV / 337 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:07

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Hot Stuff Hollie Returns!

With a year of grappling under her championship belt, we find Hot Stuff Hollie in her ring where her skill in the ring clearly shows to have made it to the mat. The pretty southern girl with the incredible upper body insists He go hard at her. but he's badly outmatched by the younger, quicker and more skilled Hollie, suffering long headscissors, chicken wings, turning blue as he's squeezed by the georgeous champions arms and legs. Hollie is so quick, spinning around the old man, yanking him up and taking him down from the air in headscissors and sleepers. She gets the guy she has blue and gasping in her favorite headscissors. "This is not a safe place for you," she tells him. Hot girls are always right.

MP4 / 112 MB / 720x480 / 00:25:22

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Holly & Tess - F221 Beating up the Big Guy

The Submission Room big guy goes up against Holly and Tess in this latest Submission Room, blue-jeans Mixed Wrestling video. Two against one one will always win when its against an untrained male, and these two feisty female fighters keep the big buy firmly on the mats throughout this 30 minute match. As a professional bodybuilder, Tess has an amazing physique and there are some great scenes that show off Tess's powerful biceps, but Holly complements Tess well and the two girls work effectively as a team; while one girl gets the big guy in headscissors, the other is busy delivering some punishing bodyscissors. They both trash-talk the guy, teasing him about how weak he is and what pathetic balls he has. One thing is sure - the big guy isn't going anywhere unless the girls let him.

MP4 / 905 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:29:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Inferno - WRESTLING LESSON FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

UK Wrestler Araneae (aka Ari & Inferno) has been hired by monkeyboys girlfriend to teach him some wrestling holds that he can pass on to her, as she has recently taken up the sport but gets little time to train - the session is being filmed too so she can watch it. She has also left a list of holds and some pictures on her laptop for Ari to copy and explain on film for her (monkeyboy doesn't know but she has also told Ari about his foot fetish and asked for some 'special treatment' for him.) When they start to grapple, it's obvious to Ari that monkeyboy is weak and useless and needs to be taught a lesson in more ways than one. Ari takes her time putting the various holds on her victim and isn't quick to release him from the painful and humiliating submissions he quickly taps out from either. Plus, the majority of the holds seem to incorporate Ari putting one, or both, of her smelly feet into monkeyboys face!

MP4 / 747 MB / 1280x720 / 00:24:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy