Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Kristiana - BEST OF KRISTIANA

Fun match between Kristiana and Steve...

MP4 / 394 MB / 640x480 / 00:31:27

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kristiana - ITALIAN GAMES

Psycho Kristiana is back and has Steve tied up, unable to escape ... Fest of head-scissors, head-figure 4, h.o.m, sleeper-holds and facesitting..!

WMV / 276 MB / 640x480 / 00:30:04

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kristiana vs Steve - full video

Those whe have seen Kristina in the no-more-available-video Sunday Sensual Teasing, know she's a very sexy girl. Of course, she knows how to handle a guy, apply a scissor, a lock or a sleeper, but who wouldn't want to suffer in her arms ?

WMV / 360 MB / 640x480 / 00:44:50

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jade Vs Jonathan

This fight is an excellent example of what an experienced female mixed wrestler can do to a fit young guy. And it's all about the legs - Jonathan getting an early taste of what's in store for him as soon as the match starts. Jade had watched his earlier fight with Chrissi, so knew she had to take control of him early on. And indeed Jonathan spends a lot of time being trapped, punished and worn down by a very determined Jade. He tries to go on the offensive, but Jade always has an answer to his efforts and continually counters effectively. This is Jade in fine, dominating, form. For young Jonathan, it's a real lesson in mixed wrestling.

Keywords: coed, pinning, headscissors, bodyscissors, bodypress, smother, topless, grapevine, domination, beating, crosspin, headlock, femdom, competitive, victory pose

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Janira Wolfe - Dr. Janira Wolfe (Complete video)

This is the complete Dr. Wolfe shoot I had with Janira!

If you haven't seen it, don't miss this completely epic sexy roleplay I did with Janira Wolfe where she coaxed me into a deep sleep twice with her legs in an attempt to help cure me of my insomnia.

Keywords: janira, wolfe, scissorhold, roleplay, headscissor, knockout, ko, mixed, wrestling, therapist, stockings

MP4 / 927 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jenna Preston - A Video Star Is Born 2

Tall, shapely Jenna is once again thrilled at her new wrestling video endeavour with her boyfriend (whom she "convinced" to join in with her in Part 1), relishing the thoughts of their next clips and new sexy moves they can perform; moves she can't help but impliment on him right here and now! Sexily she straddles her man, giving him breast and glute smothering, shapely thigh squeezing, eventually going for more sexual ideas for future clips; something he isn't overly comfortable with, though after further "persuading" him with her sensually superior body (namely, her thighs pumping his cock to explosion), he soon changes his tune and sees things her way!

MP4 / 281 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:40

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jennifer Thomas VS Mark & Earl

Jennifer LOVES to not just dominate men but make them scream and pass out! In this Video she takes on 2 different guys determined to make them do both. Does she?

MP4 / 411 MB / 640x480 / 00:32:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kristiana Roughs Him Up!

Kristiana likes to wrestle men. Kristiana like to wrestle rough. Particularly when she's in a bad mood. We could tell when she stepped on the mat, just by the expression on her face that she was in a bad mood, always a dangerous sign for her opponent. Wearing a jungle print bikini she wastes no time in taking Bob down on the mats where she totally overwhelms him and controls the match. Using her long, sexy legs Krisitana applies brutal headscissors, leg-splitting grapevines, crushing reverse headscissors and tight chokes to work him over. She shows her disdain by punching and clawing his balls whenever she felt like it. At the end she used her foot to punish and crush his balls until he yelled out his submission. We don't know why Kristiana was in a bad mood. We didn't ask. Would you?

MPG / 492 MB / 720x480 / 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

OWER BENEATH THE TOWER. Starring Lady Towers

Her tiny little slave hails in comparison to the mighty lady Towers, He cowers in fear as she approaches, grabbing him and tossing him around like some kind of morbid ragdoll. The Tower is in control a 180 pound male slave is no match for Lady towers, She bends and twists him in any way that amuses her. Her dominance is clear as her pathetic slave is now in a constant state of surrender. If he wasn't submissive by nature he is now, just out of Brute force!!!!

MP4 / 78.9 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:41

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Laken - Wearing Him Down

Most females have stronger lower body then upper body but this is not the case with Laken. This tough tattooed girl has a great upper body strength and she uses it very well against her male rival. Her fight tactic was to immobilize him in a long wrestling holds until he can't take it anymore. You will love to see her cool attitude while she is kicking his ass and how she use her strong sexy body to show him who is the superior person in this battle of the sexes!

MP4 / 598 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Laura Carolan - Total "Ripped" Muscle Queen Domination

Laura Carolan shows you her dominant and aggressive side in her latest video here.She is coming back from the gym and notices someone has been going thru her bag. She spots him hiding behind the couch and she is mad. She grabs him and throws him down on the couch . . . all 225lbs of this 6'5" intruder.She then proceeds to show him her awesome ripped muscles and that seems to quiet him down. In fact he is in aweof her muscles and asks to touch them which she allows him to. This muscle worshipping goes on for a while until heinsults her at which point she grabs him again and this time throws him down to the ground pouncing on top of him with a school boy pin and then wrestling him around on the floor. Laura shows her trampling skills while having muscle worship performed and then proceeds to wrap this big guy up in impossible wrestling holds that he cannot break. Great School Boy Pins, front and reverse head scissors, body scissors plus some sexxy face sitting and then Laura goes topless and dominates her intruder further with some tease and denial breast smothering and touching.Laura teases and plays with her intruder in this topless part of the video, demanding him worship her awesome ripped physique . . .smother him with her hard pecs and boobs, reverse scissoring him, which is his favorite, and then showing him how strong she really is by arm wrestling him. He can't even take her down with two hands!!! She finally grows wiery of his presence so she knocks him out and walks away.

WMV / 784 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Layla Moore & Amazon Annie - Amazonian Scissorhold Beatdown!

Layla and Annie were relaxing at home, when they decided they needed to spice up their evening a bit. Layla calls over this dude who keeps emailing her about her sexy powerful legs. She figures if he loves my legs, he will flip over BOTH of their strong amazon thighs in bed with him. She invites him over to hang out with her and Annie... Unfortunately for Jerry, his time in bed with the amazons is not filled with sexy fun, but 2 amazons punishing him with their powerful legs! The begin to run a virtual clinic in different ways to hurt him! Annie puts him in a head triangle while Layla squeezes the air out of him! She then flips him into a reverse head scissor, and Layla grabs her leg and PULLS! Forcing Jerry to cry out in pain!!! This is just the beginning!! The girls decide to try something new, with Annie scissoring him, and Layla scissoring Annie's legs... Jerry is feeling the pressure of 2 sets of gorgeous and powerful amazonian thighs!! Looking delirious and weak, the powerful women throw him around like a rag doll, just having fun inflicting painful move after move. They finally decide that he has had enough and they kayo him, leaving him limp and helpless. The sexy ladies have a good laugh, and flex their powerful muscles in a victory pose right on Jerry's limp body! Learn from Jerry's mistakes... Don't fuck with 2 amazons!

MP4 / 194 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Layna Landry, Dillion Carter, ChiChi Medina & Molly Jane - Sexual Domination Match: Layna Landry vs John Anthony

John Anthony is very sure of himself, but Layna and her teammates (Dillion, ChiChi, and Molly Jane) are confident that Layna's thighs can take this guy down. When Layna cums all over his face, she takes pity on the weakling and jerks the loser out of him.

MP4 / 957 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lia Labowe - Special Delivery Scissors

How brutal is the gorgeous but dangerous Lia Labowe you ask?

WMV / 187 MB / 480x360 / 00:33:32

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lia Labowe - Lia The Manbeater!

Dumb guy tries to attack Lia, he quickly learns this was not a great idea as she completely destroys him!

WMV / 539 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sara Destroys The Masked Luchador

Pro wrestling is something that I don't always get the opportunity to practice. So, when he suggested we film some and he offer himself as the victim, I jumped at the chance. My only wish is that I had the use of a full sized wrestling ring and that I had of remembered to bring my wrestling boots!

Watch as I perform the : Full Nelson, Camel Clutch, Boston Crab, Pile Driver and of course throw my victim about like a rag doll. I may be pretty, but there I have a sincere sense sadistic by enjoying beating my victims to a pulp.

MP4 / 233 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sara Meets Mark From Brutal Beauties

There are times when the right stuff comes along, what do I mean I here you say. A guy who can truly take a beat down and still ask for more. Met Mark from Brutal Beauties, a sadistic son of bitch who loves nothing more than a good old fashioned beat em up type session. Who was I to disappoint him.

Watch as I perform scissor after scissor with only one goal in mind, PAIN, inflict as much as possible. Crush every part of Marks puny body between my powerful thighs and listen to the whimpers. Mark and I never discussed any safe words, I repeat there where no safe words! If you listen closely you will here the word MERCY.

Apparently unbeknown to me, this is when Mark is in trouble, real trouble, not the fake stuff. How was I to know, hell I just carried on, business as normal, isn't that what they say. A beat down he wanted, well that is exactly what I was going to deliver. Brutal Beauties was a fitting title for his store and I would ensure he would remember this Irish Beauty.

Mark admitted after our session that there where a couple of points he was scared, as I ignored any taps and just kept turning on the power. Only few times had he felt such strength, he had been warned by others. Sara is lovely, sweet, but shit that girl is strong. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and punishing Mark, I hope you enjoy the video.

MP4 / 270 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

The Sleazy Boyfriend

Sara and Rich have been dating for a while now and unbeknown to Sara, Rich has decided that they should take their relationship to the next level. Rich has planed to make his move during there next date and has brought a little protection along hoping to give Sara a subtle hint.

Sara is outraged by Rich's decision to try it on, just like all men expecting to get the leg over. Enough is enough, its time to teach Rich a lesson and show who is boss, (wrestling domination). Sara pulls Rich on to his back wrapping her legs around his neck squeezing and jerking her legs around his head. Its not long before Rich is regretting his decision, apologizing profusely.

Sara doesn't stop there, throwing her legs over Rich, mounting him. It seems the tables have turned as Sara pelvic thrusts Rich like a bucking bronco. This has become a signature move of Sara's, belittling her victim with her pelvic hip snaps.

Princess Pain, Sara's alter ego is just getting started, Sara spins round to show Rich her curvy ass. She backs up over his face, dropping down on his head, while at the same time driving her fist into his midsection. Sara drops down, lying flat on top of Rich's body, sweeps her leg behind his head into a figure 4 and draws his head up, tight to her ass, making it difficult for Rich to Breathe. Side head scissors and victory poses unfold as Rich is being shown Sara's superiority.

At one point Sara rotates Rich until he is on top of her, wraps her legs around him and proceeds to body scissor Rich. Scissor snaps follow, threatening to crush Rich's ribs. Suddenly Sara's legs release and extend up around Rich's head, locking his head in a lethal scissor hold.

By this stage Rich is exhausted and any thought of a sexual encounter have been put to rest. Sara finishes Rich off with several rear naked chokes and various lotus holds, making Rich well and truly her bitch.

MP4 / 199 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:56

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liz Lightspeed - HOLDS FROM HELL! 2

47 minutes of pure torture for Steve in this awesome new video !! 15 HOLDS FROM HELL and Liz as the Evil !! 15 Different holds , some of them never seen before !! 15 technical , vicious and nasty holds combining Smother, Arm bar, Scissors, ... some of them with different variations ! Who else than Liz would be more perfect for this demonstration ? She got muscles and strength, a beautiful tanned skin and her legendary flexibility allows her to apply some holds impossible to describe...!!

MP4 / 866 MB / 1280x720 / 00:46:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy