Subscription TezFiles from KK

Ron

I don't get to subscribe Tezfiles through KK.
With Bitcoins, the tax is absurd - they charge more than 500%!!!!
All other payment options (even Paypal) are through obscure resellers - most seem to be Chinese and not reliable.
Does someone have some recommendation of reliable way to make this subscription?
Thanks in advance to who may help me.

minos

I have the same question. I'd love to subscribe but none of the resellers actually seem to work for this at all. Has anyone successfully subscribed to TezFiles in the United States?

bcobalt919

Same here. The links lead to 404 or error sites or do not offer the payment options as they pretend. Credit card - doesn't work. Paypal - doesn't work. I've tried different links - it doesn't matter if you click on CC or Bitcoin or Paypal e.g. - they all lead to the same 4-5 resellers that offer different and difficult payment solutions. Whatever deal kitty has with tezfiles, there has to be other possibilities. I'd ike to have a staff member's statement to that problem please. You can join on Keep2share or other sites with a few clicks but tezfiles makes it impossible.

minos

Same here. The links lead to 404 or error sites or do not offer the payment options as they pretend. Credit card - doesn't work. Paypal - doesn't work. I've tried different links - it doesn't matter if you click on CC or Bitcoin or Paypal e.g. - they all lead to the same 4-5 resellers that offer different and difficult payment solutions. Whatever deal kitty has with tezfiles, there has to be other possibilities. I'd ike to have a staff member's statement to that problem please. You can join on Keep2share or other sites with a few clicks but tezfiles makes it impossible.
This is exactly my issue. I've already lost money with TezFiles trying to do the "gift card" route. There doesn't seem to be a trustworthy way to get a subscription from TezFiles. If there is, someone needs to guide us through this, because it doesn't work and KK is losing money from people being unable to subscribe. I'd also like to know if KK or a moderator has a view on this, and a validated way to subscribe with a credit card that actually works.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Send modelshrek a PM and ask, I don't think any of the other mods/staff have any dealings with tezfile, personally I don't use it at all simply because I have no interest in the files that it's used for here.