Sydney Wolf

ben1984

I remember when sydney announced she was taking a year off. But after a few months away, she started modeling again, and was active for about two months. Now it seems like she disappeared again.

ben1984

Sydney is back, she has a premium snap that is pretty good. She's gained weight, but she still looks really good and she has really filled out nicely. Also, she has a boy/girl sex tape where she gets fucked and takes a load on her tongue. Good stuff

ben1984

It doesn't look like Sydney is active anymore, it looked like she was dealing with a lot of mental health issues. Did anyone buy any of her customs? I got a few.

suppoon420

I had talked to her a year or so ago, but never got anything from her. Would love to see what you have if you're willing to share.

ben1984

I had talked to her a year or so ago, but never got anything from her. Would love to see what you have if you're willing to share.
I have 2 solo masturbation videos, 1 video with some light girl girl action, and 1 b/g video of her taking raw cock with a cumshot on her tongue finish

ben1984

Holy shit! When I talked to her, she was only willing to do solo, and she wanted a ton of money for it.
I think she was always willing to do b/g customs, and I suspect that there's some really good stuff of her floating around. For example, I bought a blowjob video from her a few years ago, that I sadly lost. I think I might still be out there though