Teen Glam Girls

P

phjones16

Great to see Jenny back, she's off to a great start!!! Anybody know if thaisandangel or any other sites from this guy will come back?

son_of_dad

Whoever runs these sites is not overly predictable though just because they have a new domain doesn't men anything will be on it or it might simply be a repost of old material

scannermaster

Whoever runs these sites is not overly predictable...
Ain't that the truth. TGG/GNF/TAA/GJ/GT is run by a guy named Doug. His websites keep dropping off the face of the earth for months at a time ostensibly for billing issues, but they always seem to pop back up eventually.

Just4Mods

Ain't that the truth. TGG/GNF/TAA/GJ/GT is run by a guy named Doug. His websites keep dropping off the face of the earth for months at a time ostensibly for billing issues, but they always seem to pop back up eventually.
im familiar with all the other sites but what was TAA??

BM00N

The hell? Why does he keep shutting the sites down? I call BS that it's due to piracy. Anyone think maybe he's trying to dodge fees to the billing services he uses?

BOZZOO

I'd be stunned if they all weren't 18.
they are. no photographer or webmaster is going to risk losing their biz, not to mention their freedom photographing -18 girls. i find it amusing that guys think they are 16-ish because it says so on the site. just a heads up...in the U.S. if they are advertising -18 and u get caught DLing/UPing it, dont matter if theyre 35, FBI gonna pay u a visit.