- TBF/YBF sites (pretypamela Ximena, Sofia..), only bitcoins
- TSE very tamed
- Lucie Laska closing? No more updates
- Thaisandangel / Glamourjenny closed? No bill, No updates
- Southernteenmodels, few content and tamed
- Newcityteens few pretty girls and very tamed

Have I forgotten any?
All closed, closing or very tamed...

And to think that 2013 we had: *************, Teenstarlet and GNF-Models.

rosso_rat

Southernteenmodels, few content and tamed

Interesting I thought the site had closed. Any info on what is going on here? I had a look at the website but as you say there isn't much. Is this the first month of activity?

JJ83

STM should publish 1 new girl per month as a magazine, but after that month content will no longer be available, nor the sale.

anilorac

We also had some of the TS-ran solo sites a few years ago. Brooke & Brandi, Kris Karson, Cali Skye, and Alex Arabella all had some quality content that was very "daring."

Jimmy has a pretty extensive article talking about the problems with running a teen glamour modeling site these days. It's mostly a problem caused by social media. Too many girls care what others post about them on those stupid sites. They'd rather be "liked" than make money from being a beautiful teen model. The social media sites also make it impossible to keep the modelling a secret from their classmates, relatives, etc.

I think there is fortune to be made now by someone who can start a new teen modeling site and make it work. Guys have money burning a hole in their pockets now.

scannermaster

GNF/TGG/GT/TAA/GJ have been my favorite sites. They always seem to go down for months on end but they always seem to pop up. I don't know of any other site that is as daring and provocative. They started out as sundaymodels.com but I've never found any of that content.

P

phjones16

Modelingdvds is still around and finally got some cute new girls. But their business model is not my favorite.

Marco

I was actually thinking about paying for Pretty Pamela content because she is the cutest piece of young ass with serious cans. But bitcoin only is a step too far. I start feeling like you are getting involved in Silk Road type of transactions when you need bitcoin. Plus the value fluctuates and you get ripped off buying small or fractional amounts of bitcoins.

JJ83

GNF/TGG/GT/TAA/GJ have been my favorite sites. They always seem to go down for months on end but they always seem to pop up. I don't know of any other site that is as daring and provocative. They started out as sundaymodels.com but I've never found any of that content.
I really like this studio too. GNF and TGG have better teenage material than I know, only Kris Karson and Alex Arabella similar in boldness.
As far as I know, GNF was the first site. Sunday was just a blog or something.

We also had some of the TS-ran solo sites a few years ago. Brooke & Brandi, Kris Karson, Cali Skye, and Alex Arabella all had some quality content that was very "daring."

Jimmy has a pretty extensive article talking about the problems with running a teen glamour modeling site these days. It's mostly a problem caused by social media. Too many girls care what others post about them on those stupid sites. They'd rather be "liked" than make money from being a beautiful teen model. The social media sites also make it impossible to keep the modelling a secret from their classmates, relatives, etc.

I think there is fortune to be made now by someone who can start a new teen modeling site and make it work. Guys have money burning a hole in their pockets now.
Jimmy has very enlightening material in blog. Apparently he wanted to open a new site and could not get models. Bad this.

If any studio came back with some big website again. Like TS, GNF or Jimmy. Only competition would be NCT, and modelingdvds that have a limited business model.

If there were beautiful girls and certain daring, really could make good money

JJ83

teenmodels4bitcoin (DOT) com

It really is the end of TBF / YBF.
Paying with BTC is no longer easy, but in addition, 5 USD per set of photos or video, very expensive.
If he did offers with several sets OK, but a very bad current business model.

I usually support subscriptions sites, I find 25-30 USD fair price for some sites, with variety and good content. Also I usually buy single packages like TGG and *** DVDs, but 5 USD for a tamed set of photos, is out of the reality.

LKFOOD

I wonder if this Bitcoin experiment will be successful. On the one hand, I can't see most people being fucked to figure out a cryptocurrency just to buy videos of cute girls. It's definitely not as good a deal as the old sites, where you get the whole backlog as well as new sets with your subscription. On the other hand, for only $5.00 a pop, I guess it's possible that some people would see a girl they like, and maybe they wouldn't want to pay for a subscription, but would buy just one video. Even the old sites were pretty expensive. Shit, you could probably subscribe to Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu for the same price as a subscription to one of the TBF websites. Me, I can't justify spending five dollars on a video that's probably only four minutes long, even if Alexa and Poli are lovely, and Clarina's new video looks amazing.

P

phjones16

It looks like southernteenmodels lowered their price and reformatted. Anybody a member? New girls look pretty good, how are the sets?

JJ83

It looks like southernteenmodels lowered their price and reformatted. Anybody a member? New girls look pretty good, how are the sets?
Nice girls, but VERY tamed. A catalog of bikinis, or lingerie advertising has more daring poses and situations than current sets.

Sly_Fry

If STM actually kept it's back catalog online I'd easily join, but this remove sets after 4-6 weeks stuff is bullsh*t. It's such a shame to let a catalog as extensive as his completely go to waste!

suppoon420

Don't be too hard on the STM guys. They're actually pretty nice people, and he operates in one of the most conservative areas in one of the most conservative states in America. The fact that he's willing to photograph -18 models in swimwear at all is a big risk for him. He's given a couple of good models their start, and they've moved on to more interesting / risqué stuff elsewhere.

reemul

A decent amount of the STM back catalog is available on a per set basis through an online storefront here. He's still adding to it, though somewhat randomly, so if something isn't there now it might show up later.

Sly_Fry

I wouldn't really call it a "decent amount" of his back catalog, I emailed him in November about when he was gonna start adding new videos to the store. He said after the new new year he'd start adding the videos, he's added TWO in five months! If he went the *** road and actually utilized the store he might actually make some money. I've botte plenty of vids from ***'s store, and even some of his mega packs.

And he may be the nicest guy in the world, but poor business practices are poor business practices. If he put a decent amount of his catalog on the membership site, dropped this "removes sets after 4-6 weeks" crap and put the rest on the store, he might actually make money and attract new customers. I'd be one of them! But I'm not rewarding his current lazy, anti-customer business model.

JJ83

I understand, that some places have more restrictive laws.
But STM can not be tamed more than material found for free on the internet. In the models' own profiles.

I like boldness, or even some good slips: