Teen Glamour Modeling

anilorac

If I were going to try to start a teen glamour modeling site now, I'd probably want to shoot in some East European country such as Romania or the Ukraine. Plenty of uninhibited hot skinny girls with families that would appreciate the money they'd make. The Teen Starlet guy paid models $400 for a day of shooting and got at least 4 sets out of it. $400 is probably pretty good money in those countries. According to UNECE statistics, the average monthly wage in the USA is $4,893 while it's just $828 in Romania. They'd be getting half of the average monthly wage for one day's modeling. Nice!

I wouldn't have a monthly membership. If all content is available on the site, you'll have members only joining for a month every year or so to scoop up all of the content. If you rotate the sets the members get mad about the sets from their favorite models they're missing. You're also under pressure to keep posting new content every month. I'd just made each set available for purchase for something like $4. Maybe have discounts if you buy a bunch at a time.

The sets would be about as "daring" as Alex Arabella, Kris Karson, and Cali Skye's solo site content.

JJ83

If I were going to try to start a teen glamour modeling site now, I'd probably want to shoot in some East European country such as Romania or the Ukraine. Plenty of uninhibited hot skinny girls with families that would appreciate the money they'd make. The Teen Starlet guy paid models $400 for a day of shooting and got at least 4 sets out of it. $400 is probably pretty good money in those countries. According to UNECE statistics, the average monthly wage in the USA is $4,893 while it's just $828 in Romania. They'd be getting half of the average monthly wage for one day's modeling. Nice!

I wouldn't have a monthly membership. If all content is available on the site, you'll have members only joining for a month every year or so to scoop up all of the content. If you rotate the sets the members get mad about the sets from their favorite models they're missing. You're also under pressure to keep posting new content every month. I'd just made each set available for purchase for something like $4. Maybe have discounts if you buy a bunch at a time.

The sets would be about as "daring" as Alex Arabella, Kris Karson, and Cali Skye's solo site content.
Yes, 400 USD is good value in many places. But I believe that girls who were bolder earned more.

Anyway we have: Eastern Europe (see TSEU, Silver Sites ...), South America (TBF / YBF, GNF / TGG), Central America (belinda, teensbay ..), Mexico, even Florida!

Working with teenage models should have their headaches, but a lot can be done in many places. And many girls willing to pose bold for good money.

So I like to support bold websites (TGG, GNF ...), and I find it too dull, sites like STM. Even *** solo sites with some daring.

JJ83

Two weeks ago I talked to Doug, and he said that would be soon, but time passed without news.

scannermaster

So it looks like the billing for Glamourjenny has changed but they're still not taking signups. Hopefully this means it will be soon.

LKFOOD

From the TM4BC site:

"On May 31st everyone that’s reached Bonus Level 5 will get a special 3 photoset 3 video package for free of our most daring content. You MUST order this product (it’s free) in order to be included, no exceptions. You’ll need to get to TM4B Level 5 in order to order this product. On May 31st, the 3 photosets and 3 videos will be released and downloadable for free for everyone that has THIS product. After May 31st this product will cost 200$! Still a great deal, as that’s only 33$ per set and video, and each one is worth far more. "

Interesting.

bjl12

From the TM4BC site:

"On May 31st everyone that’s reached Bonus Level 5 will get a special 3 photoset 3 video package for free of our most daring content. You MUST order this product (it’s free) in order to be included, no exceptions. You’ll need to get to TM4B Level 5 in order to order this product. On May 31st, the 3 photosets and 3 videos will be released and downloadable for free for everyone that has THIS product. After May 31st this product will cost 200$! Still a great deal, as that’s only 33$ per set and video, and each one is worth far more. "

Interesting.
That's just no wayYeraldin isn't 19-20 by now. She really should be doing nudes at this point

LKFOOD

That's just no wayYeraldin isn't 19-20 by now. She really should be doing nudes at this point
I'm pretty sure he has material going back several years, as well as the new stuff he shoots. It seems that Karina only did a couple of shoots, and most of her sets and videos are only being posted now. You can also tell that some of the girls like Poli, Ximena, and Alexa very in age depending on the set. Poli's latest set is very clearly from when she was younger than she is now. Just compare with her TM4BC pasties video.

bjl12

From the TM4BC site:

Interesting.
I don't expect much since they've NEVER produced anything solid (to my knowledge), but hope I'm wrong and it's a good update

Just4Mods

Theyre GNF level updates, a step below GlamourJenny but far more revealing than any TBF(and associated sites) has ever shown. Given the state of the teen modeling market right now, its some of the best content available. As far as price is concerned, the content is relative to and slightly better than Biz-cave sets(which make NCT pointless). Those are a-la-carte also and Bill's got those at $25 a piece so id say in this market $33 is fair, although it should be noted we need sites like GNF back at $30 or even $40 a month, not $33 a set. But thats the current climate were in, limited supply so costs are up right now. It should also be noted you cant just buy the new bonus sets, you had to reach tier 5 which i calculated the minimum cost of achieving at $100(20 level 4 sets * $5.00 = $100 --- 60 points per level 4 set * 20 sets = 1200 tier points required for level 5)

LKFOOD

How long are those videos of the girls in the shower with the marshmallow cream, and what kind of nip slips do we get? That seems like a ton of money for a typical four minute video.

Spongebob47

Bad times for teen modeling:
- TBF/YBF sites (pretypamela Ximena, Sofia..), only bitcoins
- TSE very tamed
- Lucie Laska closing? No more updates
- Thaisandangel / Glamourjenny closed? No bill, No updates
- Southernteenmodels, few content and tamed
- Newcityteens few pretty girls and very tamed

Have I forgotten any?
All closed, closing or very tamed...

And to think that 2013 we had: *************, Teenstarlet and GNF-Models.

What's the site with all the **************?

Sly_Fry

Theyre GNF level updates, a step below GlamourJenny but far more revealing than any TBF(and associated sites) has ever shown. Given the state of the teen modeling market right now, its some of the best content available. As far as price is concerned, the content is relative to and slightly better than Biz-cave sets(which make NCT pointless). Those are a-la-carte also and Bill's got those at $25 a piece so id say in this market $33 is fair, although it should be noted we need sites like GNF back at $30 or even $40 a month, not $33 a set. But thats the current climate were in, limited supply so costs are up right now. It should also be noted you cant just buy the new bonus sets, you had to reach tier 5 which i calculated the minimum cost of achieving at $100(20 level 4 sets * $5.00 = $100 --- 60 points per level 4 set * 20 sets = 1200 tier points required for level 5)
I've only seen the two shower videos, but I found them to be decent, at best. I'm sure it comes down to taste, but the majority of the BizCave sets I've gotten in the last few months were far better values that what he's charging for those. Plus at BC they work with actual "unders", which I have doubts about regarding most of the TM4BC models. Half of them look to be in their early twenties. Again, not BAD content...and if anyone hasn't seen them and is looking for a comparison, think the Heidy Bonus shower update.

LKFOOD

Damn! Where did you see that?
It's on the front page. You have to scroll down a little ways, between updates of Lalana and Dawn. I never bought any of those Brigit DVDs, but there's a one minute sample clip of her near the bottom of the home page, and she's adorable. Probably one of the cutest girls he's ever worked with.

charley101

Doug (gnf, tgg, thaisandangel, etc.. etc.. ) promissed the new site newfaceteens.com a while back. He's gone offgrid from his usual email - and as you all know teenstarletlatinas popped up a few months back with a few of Doug's old models. It's totaly his style, even one vid were the camera guys hand comes in shot and "helps"!
I think he's decided to supply to a platform that has already put in place the wherewithall to try and prevent content sharing, rather than go it alone.

What I'm more interested in is who's bought the floridateenmodels/ modelingdvds content, will they digitise it all and offer it up for store based or subsciption download - And when? :)