Tezfiles

marcopoly

Hi,

before KK was down, i had still a lot valid days of subscription to Tezfiles. This is not the first time this has happened and I have already lost days.
I contacted support to find out if the days that couldn't be used would be given back but never got a response. I don't intend to take a new subscription until this problem is solved, I think it makes sense.

Thanks !

Regards.

funguy111b

I tried to purchase Tezfiles, but too many re-directs and re-sellers for my taste. It used to be a lot easier, but I'm too scared now. )I've been bitten in the past)

Seaduck2

How can you buy Tezfiles from the USA when it seems all of there resellers don't take US credit cards. The resellers all look very questionable. And I agree with the post above, they just keep re=directing your attempts to purchase. There has to be a simpler way to do this, help please.

Grass

I just purchased Tezfiles, payment was accepted, but it won't let me download. It keeps sending me back to the payment page even though the screen identifies me as a premium member of Tezfiles. This is my first time trying to sign up there and it is a nightmare. It's also ridiculously expensive. After all fees are counted, it's $90 for 90 days. Also, it's telling me I'm not subscribed to kitty-kats.net. Does that mean that my subscription at Tezfiles is only supposed to work for files uploaded through KK? And if that's the case, how do I link my Tezfiles account to kitty-kats.net?

Seaduck2

I just purchased Tezfiles, payment was accepted, but it won't let me download. It keeps sending me back to the payment page even though the screen identifies me as a premium member of Tezfiles. This is my first time trying to sign up there and it is a nightmare. It's also ridiculously expensive. After all fees are counted, it's $90 for 90 days. Also, it's telling me I'm not subscribed to kitty-kats.net. Does that mean that my subscription at Tezfiles is only supposed to work for files uploaded through KK? And if that's the case, how do I link my Tezfiles account to kitty-kats.net?
My understanding is if you did not go to Tez via one of KK links then you will not be able download. I also believe you can contact Tez and ask for the account to be linked to your KK account, make sure you sign up for KK account. Quick question for you, is the CC you used from US bank?