The Best Hot Hentai Games XXX Collection (Uncensored)

kiluax

I'm Gonna Nurse You 1 (Kango Shicyauzo 1) [Uncensored English Version]

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

I am Dr. Nakagawa, a pediatrician at St. Michael's Hospital. I recently graduated from med-school and I'm still new to medicine, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have come true, and I enjoy my work.

One day, Kaede, my foster mother, calls me up. She's a nurse teaching future nurses at a nursing school. She asks me to work as a substitute teacher at her nursing school. From what I hear, it sounds like one of the teachers had an emergency or something and won't be able to teach for a while. That's why I'm being asked to teach for a few months. Without having time to think about it (she's so pushy), I agree to help her out.

To be honest, this place isn't bad at all. There are cute girls at every corner, and they're all brimming with sexual energy. This school might not be so bad... However, my dreams don't last long. "Hey, Bro!" Momji's voice wakes me up from my daydream. Oh, by the way, Momiji is my younger foster sister I grew up with. That's right; Momiji wants to be a nurse just like her mother...

Although she still acts like a little girl, she sure has become a woman. I'm a little shy, but it sure feels good when she hugs me. Of course, nothing lasts forever. I become everyone's' topic. They always ask me questions like, "What is your relationship with Momiji?", "Do you have a girlfriend?" And even worse, I get questions like, "So, did you have sex with Momiji yet?" I told them I'm single, but that doesn't seem to have been a very good idea. All of the girls are at the peak of their curiosity... Crap, it looks like I'm going to have a very long day...

Screenshots:

Censored: No
Language: English
Size: 885 Mb
Kango_Shicyauzo_2.rar
Kango_Shicyauzo_2Unlocker.rar

kiluax

I'm Gonna Serve You 4 [Uncensored English Version]

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
2 GB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

My name is Koji Aoyama. I'm an ordinary guy living an uneventful life as a university student. Because my parents are separated, my uncle, a somewhat strange man who runs a restaurant, has become like a father to me. Although it's hard work, I actually like helping out at the restaurant from time to time.

Am I the luckiest guy in the world, or what?

Screenshots:

Size: 1,12 Gb

_ImGonnaServeYou4.part2.rar
mGonnaServeYou4.part3.rar
_ImGonnaServeYou4.part1.rar

kiluax

Jewel Knights Crusade [Uncensored English Version]

640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Welcome to the erotic world of Jewel Knights - Crusaders, a hilarious parody of Japan's famous "Sentai" (battle team) anime and live-action television! You are Ginji, a Japanese youth whose two hobbies are girls and getting into fights. One night, while walking in a dark alley, he comes across three beautiful females wearing bizarre outfits battling monsters from another dimension. Against his better judgement, he gets involved in the battle, and before he knows it, he's flat on his back. Waking up in the hospital, he's surprised to see one of the girls there: she'd brought him to the hospital after he was injured.
Screenshots:

Size: 247 Mb

hentai911.blogspot.com_elKnightsCrusade.rar

kiluax

I'm Gonna Nurse You 1 (Kango Shicyauzo 1) [Uncensored English Version]

I am Dr. Nakagawa, a pediatrician at St. Michael's Hospital. I recently graduated from med-school and I'm still new to medicine, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have come true, and I enjoy my work.

One day, Kaede, my foster mother, calls me up. She's a nurse teaching future nurses at a nursing school. She asks me to work as a substitute teacher at her nursing school. From what I hear, it sounds like one of the teachers had an emergency or something and won't be able to teach for a while. That's why I'm being asked to teach for a few months. Without having time to think about it (she's so pushy), I agree to help her out.

Screenshots:

Size: 885 Mb

_Kango_Shicyauzo_2.rar
Kango_Shicyauzo_2_Saves__252B_Unlocker.rar

kiluax

Sensei 2

Official Title: Sensei 2
Released: 2001-07-19
Translated: 2003-01-07
Company: D.O.
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

A fantastic example of some of the most erotic bishoujo love-sim action from Japan, get ready for Sensei 2 from G-Collections!

Screenshots:

527Mb/Uncensored
https://keep2share.cc/file/a179ea1700888

kiluax

Crescendo

Official Title: Crescendo
Released: 2003-07-25
Translated: 2003-10-21

SUMMARY

A great new game from G-Collections, this is Crescendo, a touching adventure that simulates realistic romance in high school. With fantastic graphics and a complex, multi-tiered story, you will love this great new offering.

Screenshots:

798Mb/Uncensored

https://keep2share.cc/file/35e09f8fe0000
https://keep2share.cc/file/11c4b4e020c10
https://keep2share.cc/file/af903ff0d8c76

kiluax

Figures of Happiness

Official Title: Figures of Happiness
Released: 2003-09-19
Translated: 2005-03-28
Company: Angel Smile

SUMMARY

Welcome to the world of Figures of Happiness, a love story that goes beyond life and death.

Minamo is a pure and romantic girl who can be quite clumsy at times, and she's in love with the handsome Satoru, a boy in her class. While working at her part-time job, Minamo spies Ryo and Mio as they eat together, their love for each other clearly visible in their eyes. She wishes she could sit like that with Satoru, but she knows that she's too shy to ever come out and confess her feelings to him.

Screenshots:

974mb/Uncensored

https://keep2share.cc/file/4bea03db57395

kiluax

Kana - Little Sister

Official Title: Kana - Little Sister
Released: 1999-06-25
Translated: 2002-07-02
Company: Angel Smile

SUMMARY

One of the most anticipated bishoujo games of all time is finally available in English! You are Takamichi Toudou, age 20. Kana, your little sister, carries a deadly disease, and there's no knowing what's to become of her. A rich game populated by some of the most heart-wrenching scenes in the history of Japanese bishoujo gaming, this is a title you won't want to miss!

Screenshots:

629Mb/Uncensored

Kana_-_Little_Sister.rar
Kana_-_Little_Sister_Saves__252B_Unlocker.rar

kiluax

Pick Me, Honey

Official Title: Pick Me, Honey!
Released: 2003-05-09
Translated: 2004-12-20
Company: Trabulance

SUMMARY

My name is Reiji Oshima, an average Japanese student. I've got a problem -- I'd really like to find a girlfriend, but I'm surrounded by beautiful girls who seem intent on keeping me from getting romantically involved with someone. Then on my birthday, my father makes an announcement: I am to take over the family business, but before that day I must choose a wife from among the beautiful girls in the room. According to Japanese law, a man can only marry one person, but in Japan's past it was common for men to take a wife as well as several concubines. But which girl will I choose for my wife?

Screenshots:

1.46Gb/Uncensored

hentai911.blogspot.com_Pick_Me_252C_Honey.part1.rar
hentai911.blogspot.com_Pick_Me_252C_Honey.part2.rar

kiluax

Snow Sakura

Official Title: Snow Sakura
Released: 2003-11-28
Translated: 2007-12-13

SUMMARY

My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Screenshots:

796.7Mb/Uncensored

hentai911.blogspot.com_Snow_Sakura.rar

kiluax

The Sagara Family

Official Title: The Sagara Family
Released: 2003-08-28
Translated: 2005-01-25
Company: ZyX

SUMMARY

Fans of Japan's dating-sims, get ready to meet The Sagara Family.

You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didn't really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother!

Screenshots:

1.09Gb/Uncensored

https://k2s.cc/file/188390aaa17b0/hentai911.blogspot.com_The_Sagara_Family_Saves___Unlocker.rar

kiluax

kiluax

Lightning Warrior Raidy

Official Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy
Released: 2005-08-12
Translated: 2008-04-08
Company: ZyX

SUMMARY

I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town...

Screenshots:

738Mb/Uncensored/English

https://k2s.cc/file/b59770040d445/hentai911.blogspot.com_Lightning_Warrior_Raidy_II.rar

kiluax

[Mods] Wakeari! - Mods, Tools, Translate, Launchers, Uncensors, Patches (Illusion, HF-modding) [2011-2012, modification]

Official: Wakeari Clothing Pack (XMAS) (wakeari_02_xmas.exe) by Illusion Updated!
English Interface v1.6 by tsenre with help from Carwarr, bok141, pino, sggoggles, wavzor, brad175
PARTIAL Story Translation 2011.1210 by azurath01, joethebeast, wiggy fuzz and zarrbon77 New!
English Launcher for XMAS by Cyber Hunter Updated!
Full Uncensor by 777Maliwei (2D pubic hair version)
Save Files With Several Milestones by Darziel

Screenshots

File Size: 366 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9d8ae32f413af

kiluax

Bazooka Cafe [Uncensored English Version]

Year: 2007
Genre: Adult / Adventure
Publisher: G-Collections
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese / English

System requirements: